#Britwashing is now a thing

#Britwashing is now a thing

He's right

the ride never ends, does it?

>British blacks were never slaves

that's really what he was trying to say, that American slaves had it harder.

>white "american" actors are all australian
>black "american" actors are all british
So when can we Americans put race aside and get back to kicking the fucking eurotrash and eurotrash convicts back out of the western hemisphere?

He's not wrong, though. Take Idris Elba for example. Just about every dipshit in America looks up to that talentless hack. Hollywood even put him in a fucking viking movie, of all things, to push their agenda with. Hollywood and millenials and liberals don't want black people, they want black skin. They don't want actual niggers, they don't want a reminder of what it's like for the ones who live in their country. They want a fantasy.

mm?

Do you unironically think Idris Elba is a "talentless hack"? First thing I'd ever seen him in was The Wire, and I was astonished to find out he was British. The Stringer Bell performance is near flawless, and if you want to be a contrarian faggot and say you don't like it fine, but accent coaches and real Baltimore street niggaz praise the authenticity of the characterization. You're objectively wrong to say the guy is talentless.

>Australian actors come from theatre, spent years doing Elizabethan plays, method actors, move over to the USA and sleep in their car, actual homelessness

>American actors just present their buttholes and suck a dick and get a role.

really makes my medulla oblongata

>we
no you weren't you dumb fucking nigger fuck you

Well, he's right. They don't understand the black american experience, since they haven't lived it (just like the americans don't understand the black britsh experience).
But why the fuck should that matter when making a film? They're actors - they act like different characters, it's their jobs.

WE WUZ SLAVES

Man, niggers are never satisfied

now you fucked up

oh that rich black american heritage
>we were slaves and shit. where is ma monies! Dats racist I demand reparation!!
truly fantastic.

who cares what this weeb thinks, he doesn't even like kangoku senkan

£££Idris Elba£££
£££Christian Bale£££
£££Emilia Clarke£££
£££Daisy Ridley£££
£££Andrew Lincoln£££
£££John Boyega£££

Have we spoke about the Hollywood 'problem' yet?

>blacks are becoming so prominent and forced into everything they can't complain about lack of blacks anymore, so they resort to in fighting

So what?

You can't imagine how painful it is to be Sam. What to spend all that money on?
>actors who

WE WUZ DA PROPHEET

The issue is they are taking away the roles. Less jobs for American actors

Yes, this is the whole point. There is a cultural difference between the two.

No shared experience

Why are White Americans so much more accepting of their racial brethren than Black Americans?

Credit cards

white people feel guilt more than any other race and is their biggest downfall. If white people stopped helping every subhuman they crossed then we wouldn't be where we are today, those people would have died off and we would be living in space right now, having hot interracial sex with aliens and genetically engineered animal people.

fucking epsilons need to die!

Except British blacks were slaves. Hell, anyone from the Caribbean got there because the British/Spanish put them there.

I think it speaks more to the American capacity for insularity. Americans think the rest of the world is this weird backward jungle. Americans are very nationalistic, and know little of the outside world. However, due to American mass media cultural domination, most of the rest of the world knows a lot about America. That's why blacks and whites from other countries can act in American films and you don't know the difference.

His ancestors arrived in chains, not he.

I mean, he is sort of correct.

Americans are weirdly obsessed about their heritage. Almost everyone knows at least one idiot who claimes they're 1/28th cherokee or some shit. Oh, I'm Irish (families been in America for generations). I'm 1/2 French, 1/4 this, 1/4 that. My family is Scottish. Etc, etc.

Black Americans (whose families aren't immigrants from later on) have a definitive stopping point on how far back they can pinpoint their ancestry. Their family were slaves in the country they are currently in, and they don't even know which African country their family is from.

There's a lot of history derived from how this society was affected by that slave-owning, and there are still artifacts from old beliefs that are lingering in our culture.

Now, there are certainly exaggerations regarding racism all over the place these days, but there's an underlying culture that a black American will understand that a black British person will not have.

That said... they're actors. We have Brits playing decisively American roles all the time, and they don't have the same background. Yes, a black American actor might be able to draw from some of that understanding, but a really good fucking actor can act it all out anyway. That's their damned job.

It only looks like Jackson is musing over the idea that maybe an American might do it better, but that isn't a certainty. There's no problem with using a Brit to play an American if they're convincing.

If there's more to this quote, where he says a Brit SHOULDN'T have played a black American... well, then fuck him. That's not true.

>making up quotes
>Sup Forums buys them

every time

>it's mandatory wallet inspection day

WW2, there were issues with American soldiers getting angry with having to drink/eat around black soldiers from other countries, and white soldiers in those other countries would get pissed at the Americans because they were hating on their country's fellow soldiers.

Americans took a little bit longer than Europeans on getting there.

What's in yo muthafuckin' wallet?

No, there were a few stories about White people in Britain being offended at the segregation rules against the friendly black soldiers there.

But those friendly White Brits who opposed segregation were not very thrilled when, a mere decade later those blacks began emigrating to England in large numbers.