I accidentally walked in on my flat mate in the toilet. she didn't lock the door...

i accidentally walked in on my flat mate in the toilet. she didn't lock the door. she got mad at me because she said i should have knocked first. none of this would have even happened if she just locked the door to begin with. is she or am i in the wrong?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

You are for inviting a woman you aren't sleeping with to live with you

If you own the flat, tell her to lock it or get out.
If you both own the flat, knock you fucking troglodyte.

the real question is why wasnt she pissing in your mouth instead of the toilet.what kinda cuck are you

it's student accommodation.

nudes?

Agreed, you might as well be fucking if your going to live together.

it's student accommodation. there are like three other guys here. her boy friend is apart of the military. i also don't find her that attractive because of situations like this.

>there are like three other guys here.
I stand by my previous statement, but now it's an orgy.

>her boy friend is apart of the military

wow,you really are a cuck.you realize how easy it would be to fuck her right?

also

>three other guys here

pretty sure they are all fucking her

You should have knocked you mong. You know you have roommates, that alone should make you knock. You're in the wrong here.

What kind of faggit are you?
I woulda whipped my cock out and had her gobbling it down while she was on the shitter.

fuck that,her shitter would of been my mouth

how am i in the wrong? she should have locked the door to begin with. i understand that i am somewhat in the wrong and i apologized to her. it's still bull shit that she got angry at me over this.

the only thing your wrong about her is having a female "roommate" and not fucking her.did you at least see her pussy when you walked in on her in the toilet

No it's not. You know you have other people living there with you, unless you purposely want to see them naked by just barging in. You are in the wrong.

can you shut the fuck up and go back to your fucking basement

You're in the wrong for having a female flatmate that you're not fucking in the first place.

Bathroom doors are usually open when not occupied. A closed door implies someone is in there fag.

Is it customary for you to lock the bathroom door? If yes, she is in the wrong for not keeping up the routine. If not, see commentors above.

Depends on if you fap to the memory

knocking is just curtsy. if she didn't want anyone barging then she should have locked the door to begin with. it's her own fault.

csb time:
>be me
>be married to absolute moron
>won’t lock toilet door
>screams every time I walk in on her
>”why don’t you lock the door?”
>”what if I have a heart attack and you can’t get in?”
>show her how easy it is to unlock door with a kitchen knife
>”b-but you might panic and forget how to use the knife”

Attached: 4A89BA49-F50C-414F-A0E9-316CAD0E71F4.gif (300x200, 407K)

well if she doesnt want anyone to see her naked in the bathroom then she can lock the door.locks are made for a reason

BUT,op is in the wrong for not knocking on the door first and his slut flat mate was wrong for not locking the door.either way,he's still a cuck for living with a women and not fucking her

Attached: 1570178930631.gif (412x229, 1.76M)

I fucking hate when my brother walks in without knocking. I knock every fucking time when the door is closed. It's something I think everyone should be conscience of. But he says the same shit. ShOuLd HaVe LoCkEd ThE DoOr BroOooOo

sometimes people close doors when there not in use.

Well if a door is closed and you have a roommate then you should have knocked, your clearly at fault

those people are dumb

yes. they're my flat mates.

Says the faggot incel that can't even see a girls pussy when she's peeing.

my flatmates sometimes close the toilet doors when they aren't in use.

coming from the guy asking me if i saw her pussy. are you that desperate?

Stfu you fucking bong, with your "flat" mates shit. They're fucking called room mates or parents in your case.

fuckin eurotrash lol,no wonder why your country is being gang raped by muslims

>she got mad at me

get her back and the next take your taking a shit have her walk in on you and then force her to give you a blumpkin

no. i'm a student attending university. sorry.

One question. Is the door normally left open when it's not occupied? Or do you keep the door closed most of the time? Either way, she should have locked it if she didnt want any visitors.

/thread

Then you knock. It takes all of two seconds.

I don’t know what’s wrong there just continue shitting or pissing while locking in his eyes to make it really strange for everyone involved that’s how I got rid of the problem
But my GF is the same or better was I don’t care and if she’s angry at me I’ll piss on her

I disagree. Door locks exist for a reason. I see people who shit behind an unlocked door as exhibitionists. Don't want to be seen dropping a deuce? Lock the fucking door.

Totally a real thoughtful sentence you absolute dumb Americunt at least we don’t have Trump

Don't you hate it when you step on a rusty nail?

Take a handful of pills and hang yourself.

it's left open sometimes and closed others. i didn't think she was home because she went to go see joker. my other flat mate was in his room with his girl friend and the other is at his job. i din't think anyone would be in the toilet.

Who the fuck knocks at the toilet door. Its either locked bc someone is shitting or no one is inside

Honestly, he's still the lesser of two evils. I voted for Johnson, but I'm glad we didn't wind up with Clinton.

She is. The lock is meant to keep people from coming in while it's in use.

Just apologize and move on
Learn to knock before you enter a closed door anyway, develop the habit and you wont be in the wrong ever again.

it also takes two seconds to lock a door. knocking is just curtsy.

You shouldn't have apologized 100%. Just told her look it was closed, but ok I hear you, then add in 'sorry about that'. Never 100% submittingly apologize for something, fuck being polite, that invites people to treat you like a doormat.

When you go to use it and see it closed, don't just knock. Grab the handle but don't turn, just grab it hard enough so the person inside will notice, and knock with your other hand. Don't directly ask 'is anyone in there?', just let out an assertive "YO!" first, THEN ask "toilet occupied?".

Learn to compromise with your roommates but without getting turned into a doormat in the process.

i did. i apologized but she ignored me and went to her room. i'm going to do that now because this dumb shit is to much to handle.

I'm with this guy, no one knocks at work, lock the f'n door

you should have just started masturbating.

then fuck her mid-piss/shit

you fucked up OP

Agreed, toilets have locks for a reason.

was her pussy hairy?

I lived with my buddy and his gf once and we walked in on each other/ hung out half naked all the time and it wasn't a big deal. I don't understand how you could get so upset at someone for that when you share a fucking home with them.

Was she shitting or just pissing?

Solid advice OP

for somebody who uses the word buddy.im sure you hung out with him "half naked"all the time.faggot

lol nice call

Does she genuinely knock every time before she enters?

Anyways, I'd say you both were in the wrong. Gotta keep it safe when you live in a house with 5 people.

No. She loves barging in and laughing at OP's microdick

But her pussy is off limits.

Any particular smells you noticed?

This

You should’ve knocked and she should’ve locked the door. You both need to learn some courtesy.

Attached: 2808619E-55B3-4350-88FB-5BD5DB33DD41.jpg (1079x810, 210K)

How autistic are the people in this thread? Why are you all knocking on bathroom doors? Locks exist for a reason.

Either piss with the bathroom door wide open, or close and lock it. There should be no in between.

This

It was a genuine accident, dont think too much of it move on. Knock next time on closed doors. If it happens again its going to suck when she deems you a pervert and that you are doing it on purpose. Also wait a few seconds before going in. I have knocked and then open the door from no response only to walk in on someone that was concentrating on pushing that shit out lol. Another time she was on the phone with headphones thinking the door was locked. Women sometimes run in their because they HAVE TO GO so just knock nigger.

Fucking this. I see locking the door as the courtesy. You shouldn't have to knock on the shitter door. It's either locked or empty. You don't shit in a public toilet without locking it, why do that at home?

You. Who walks into a toilet without knocking?
But also.. It's a minor thing and a normal person wouldn't be mad about a one-time accident.

If she's mad, it makes me think that she thinks you did it on purpose and that you do it regularly. She probably thinks you're a disgusting, loser, incel, and creeping on her.

This

Hmmmm...who think was him...?!

Attached: 1571570616194686.jpg (1576x1127, 98K)

Who uses a toilet without locking the damn door? It makes me think you're an exhibitionist.

Said the virgin

I don’t think you know what the word cuck means.