Trips decides how I kick my girlfriend out

Trips decides how I kick my girlfriend out.

Attached: 1569753394117.jpg (680x453, 71K)

Pack her stuff (in bin bags) and leave it outside the door.
Don’t forget to change the locks.

Tell her she dropped something outside and as she walks outside, close the door behind her.

cum inside her then tell her it wont work out within 30 seconds

Throw all of her shit out, don't say a word. Take a picture of all the shit out in the street (with a timestamp)

Attached: DjogoA2X0AAxwVE.png (752x1024, 836K)

Rolling for this.

Attached: 1557935653147.jpg (782x768, 100K)

It’s been real but I can’t deny I’m really into young guys with tight muscle butts. I’ve tried pretending with you but you can’t measure up. Have your shit out by tomorrow I have to get my place boy ready

Give her a ring and ask her to marry you.

Put itching powder on the inside all of her clothes and neatly place them in a box outside your home.

Get a hooker for an hour and time it so she catches you.

Fuck off by one. Rerollin for this

Roll

Order a custom cake with the words “Fuck you” and get her to pick it up.
Before she gets home make sure the locks have been changed.

Fuck, reroll

Hey I just found out that you are actually a biological female and not trans, so I don't think this relationship will work anymore

Say you've been fucking her mom and that she must now leave your house

Attached: E42BD586-B0B2-4AB0-8DC1-27F5C595D575.jpg (297x297, 35K)

This

This is lame af. I'm glad you were one off.

This but get her to wear your soon to be ex’s clothes and the rest of her clothes on the floor so she knows they are hers.
Also have a slideshow of pictures showing you and your soon to be ex together on the TV.

Rollo agogo

Just take the welcome mat off the porch.

That's more detail and effort than I had imagined but fuck it roll

Hahahah

I can’t stand to look at how fucking disgusting you are now. Gtfo

This, again.

Tell her to close her eyes for a surprise and have a girl waiting in front of her, get the girl to start sucking your dick and then tell her to open her eyes and shout “Suprise”

Too bad you got so fat. You have to leave

Tell her shes a nonce

roll

You don't. Leave her the place and move somewhere else

Write her a poem that starts out very emotional and loving sounding but ends with "I'm kicking you out."

rollin

Get naked, shit on the floor, rub it on your chest and shout “LEAVE THIS PLACE”

Damn it, roll again

This

Yes yes yes!!! I like this idea, my take, thoughts?

Poem :
Babe, I treasure our relationship, I find you attractive, your friendship and support has been the parts best parts of my life. I feel so close to you and so I know that we should take the next step, I put your stuff in these garbage bags, now get out.

Attached: mp,840x830,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u5.jpg (750x1000, 66K)

Tell her you're into George Costanza and that you can't be with someone who is not George Costanza. And then fling her out like a fucking frisbee.

Tell her you know she's taken the horse cock before

Attached: afX46_d.jpg (640x623, 55K)

Put a dead animal on her pillow next her sleeping with a note pinned in it that says "get out or you're next"

Tell her, "Aight... you gotta head out..." as you slowly get up off the chair

Tape nude photos to her car

Kill yourself in the living room. she will probably move out.

Roll on this. Though, cum in her ass. Bonus if she doesn’t do anal.

Reroll

typical boomer cuck.

OP you should honestly just tell her she has two weeks to be gone and she will leave more quickly depending on how much self worth she believes she has. you could even write up a formal agreement and film her reading it.

if she isnt gone then you have the legal right to just throw her clothes out in the rain.

on a different note, there was an user several years ago that would have sex with his girl then that same night that she was sleeping, he would put a nicotine patch on her. she slowly got addicted to his cock and never understood why.

but op never just give ur shit to her. it looks weak, and also women dont know what to do with themselves without a man, so a house to herself is really just a material possession

What did she do OP?

That's a soy boy thing to do, not a boomer. Are you one of the morons that just calls everyone not your generation a boomer?

Attached: 1564351561950.jpg (500x625, 48K)

somebody anybody tell me the origin of this photo

Don't care what you do as long as you're cosplaying as Hitler when you do it.

It's from a "slut walk" in Brasília, Brazil. This bases dude showed his cock to the retarded feminists and soyboys

Kek

lol looks like he literally just came. is there a video or is the only thing that exists this picture. its funny but i don't think it should be as proliferate as it is

Make her a bowl of cereal and record yourself cumming on it. After she eats it show her the video and if she doesn't freak out marry her.

Is that bitch out already?

Roll for this

upload her nudes here faggot

>nicotine patch for cock
Ignore the rest of the shit he says do the patch to her

Roll

She loves cum in her ass.

Fill trashbags with her stuff the shit in one of the bags. Toss outside. Done

Hmmmm...who think was him...?!

Attached: 1541570616160593.jpg (1384x1143, 124K)

Shove spaghetti in her shirt and tell her the only place to was herself off is with a hose outside, after that lock her out and dump more spaghetti on her from an elevated area

tell her ur gay

Attached: girls.png (1079x773, 187K)

Do mildly irritating things around the house for an entire week, for example slightly unscrew all the lightbulbs so they dont turn on when theyre switched, move around all the food in the refrigerator, move your furniture in strange orientations, have any decorations on your walls? turn them upside down and/or crooked. Do the dishes really well except for bowls and silverware. Use the toilet and never flush it. Put cooking oil/butter on all the doorknobs. If you have carpet, place fishing hooks at random places on the floor. Stop her laundry when its halfway done. Make a lot of excuses for why you cant be in the house, and use this time to scatter various shampoos/makeup/lotions which belong to her across town.

Server with no rules
Anything goes

>discord_.gg/hXhhw6Z

with her head in a bag

In her clothes and shoes, with a naked nigger on your couch. You tell her on the couch as Tyrone caresses your back.

rolling for this to happen

Post her nudes here, with "You're evicted" Then send her the link? Then start throwing her shit out on the street.

Rig a gas leak, and when she comes home and turns on the lights, the house explodes to smithereens.

Take a dump in one of her socks or shoes. Then act totally like you had nothing to do with it.

Tell her your gay

flawless