So you are going to die tomorrow. Have you been a nice enough person to be allowed into Heaven...

So you are going to die tomorrow. Have you been a nice enough person to be allowed into Heaven? Not so much about being religious, more about having been good and friendly towards other livings.

Attached: Heaven .png (1139x847, 1.25M)

Who said you need to be nice to be let into Heaven?

I'm a misanthrope, so no.

I spent my whole life studying good people, what morality is, how to be good.

I learned more or less what everyone thinks being good is. Didn't do any of it.

Probably gonna burn if I die tomorrow, but I am working on it.

my friends r atheists, but the r nice ppl. Will the be allowed in? How is it heaven, if i cant be with them? What is some1 i dont like goes to heaven, cuz they converted on deathbed, or sth like that? Whats there to do in heaven? Will i look better in heaven> What age of me is getting to heaven? Im quite young, but if i die of old age, do i get to go to heaven with hurting joints? Do i pick my age? Do all women pick teen years to fuck more in heaven? What if i had a plastic surgery? Is that coming along? Its not heave, if i still have my ugly nose? Will my mind be wiped of such worries? How ill that be me, then?
do u have any evidence for afterlife, or gods? Or soul?

Probably not. But I'm deeply self loathing so I'm not sure.

Tomorrow? No, I'm probably burning. But give me some time, I'm trying to turn things around.

God gives you what you deserve and his judgement is just.

There is no evidence for this, only belief, but if you don't believe it you become fucking nuts and start worshipping the sun in 100% of cases.

No, but I'm still getting in thanks to Jesus Christ and my faith that he saved me.

He listens to 7.7 billion thoughts simultaneously and writes it all down in your Book of Life. That sounds totally feasible...

google listens to several billion music choices simultaneously and uses them to curate music playlists globally. Amazon can tell you what you want to buy before you want to buy it. Using tools on the Earth, built by men. You think that it's impossible for something greater than things from Earth to understand the events of a human life more completely than megacorporations already do just by metadata?

Yes, I haven’t done anything morally wrong.

You have no sins? You have never failed to do the right thing in all circumstances?

Several billion music choices is not the same as intercepting every single thought from 7.7 billion people and cataloguing them continuously. Of course god also knew I was going to write this because he's also omniscient, right? Very impressive...

He must be an atheist. Atheists always think they're good people. "I haven't stabbed anyone to death. So I'm a good person. Disregard the fact that I lie every single day, I've taken things that didn't belong to me, I've in some way emotionally hurt others, I've taken advantage of people or situations that yielded benefits to me while resulting in ill effects for others, etc."
They are as good as anyone else. And in saying that, I'll say that none of us are good.

heaven is a terrible lie

>Not so much about being religious, more about having been good and friendly towards other livings.

Where did you get that stupid fucking idea?

Attached: zzz(212).gif (327x259, 1.42M)

Can it ya pussy. Go eat your Mom’s dick. Signed - An Athiest

At least here we can tell you off and there’s nothing in real life you can do about it. Come get me faggot.

Lel. I'm not scared of you user. And why should I wish death to you? That is the one wish everyone has granted. Fact is, you're GOING to die. You'll grow old, become weak and ill, and then likely suffer something awful just before going out like a heart attack. From what I hear, those hurt a great deal.

Server with no rules
Anything goes

>discord_.gg/hXhhw6Z

>He must be a Christian. Christian always think they're good people. "I go to church. So I'm a good person. Disregard the fact that I lie every single day, I've taken things that didn't belong to me, I've in some way emotionally hurt others, I've taken advantage of people or situations that yielded benefits to me while resulting in ill effects for others, etc."
>They are as good as anyone else, but they think they are better because of their faith.

Attached: nice bread.jpg (485x435, 65K)

t. high school

t. no counter argument

Attached: smile.png (395x300, 11K)

I don't go to church. I wasn't raised Christian either. I write lyrics and music, right? I used to write in my old notebooks about my hatred for God. I wrote lyrics about the beheading of Christians and other anti-Christian messages and stuff that would get under their skin. I came to Christianity on my own. Mommy and Daddy never taught it to me or raised me on what I believe. The only time I ever heard the words God and Jesus in my mother's house was when she used them as a profanity. I'm not a good person even now. And I think any Christian with an ounce of humility and a Biblically versed mind would know that Christ told us that we are evil. So saying otherwise would place you at odds with what Christ himself said.

>heaven
>not so much about being religious
If there is a "god" it has no interest in the affairs of humans. There's nothing a human can do that isn't within the range of natural human behavior. If it were outside the realm of natural human behavior a human couldn't do it. Morality is a myth, a myth necessary to keep the order and to keep the overwhelming majority of timid sheep in line, but a myth nonetheless.

Attached: 1539881701393.jpg (3000x2250, 1.07M)

Ted kazynski?

I am not going to fukken die tomorrow.