So following the Terrorist attack

I'm about to buy guns.
I already wanted to do it since 2014 but now i'm really gonna buy guns this year.
Is this good?
I suggest others peoples to buy guns too.
Look at this americans and suggest anything

>buying a semi
>a half year before they will be banned

/k/ here

What exactly are your laws over there? And do you live in a rural or urban area?

Answers to both of these will allow me to help you decide what your most useful weapon would be

Are you allowed to own semi-automatic rifles?

also owning guns in europe is useless outside of Czechia and estonia since CC is a nono

I have a used one, certified to work.

Fuck off, you defeatist cuck. If he has the gun, he can shoot the EU lapdogs when they come to disarm him.

Man, we really fucked your country over hard. Bunch of fuckin' cucks.

French flag
Buying a gun

Are you moving to America, Henry? In France, all guns are banned.

>not having a gun at home when the caliphate begins

Yeah I don't understand this Frenchie. I thought they just passed a law banning all semi-autos.

I know but I will try.
And they won't ban bolt action rifle.
Don't you see the pic?
You can have AR15, AK47, AUG A3 but semi auto only.
Pistols too.

Any countries where you can open carry?

Tell me about French laws and I will help you choose your weaponry.

Anybody else with Gun questions feel free to ask.

Czechia and Switzerland if you are in the military (like most men)

What part is legally considered the gun in France?

advice: choose a rifle and handgun that use the same ammunition as your military/police.

Buy something cheap without an exchangeable mag then, like an SKS

You can own any semi-auto rifle with max capacity of 30 round magazine and 1000 ammos per guns I think.
10 mag also per guns.
The only problem is that the EU is trying to ban them...
I wonder how they feel now, guns are not necessary to kill 100 peoples.

Aww, does your murder weapon make you feel like a man? Hahahaha. You're pathetic.

I think its time for eurofags to accept they live in communist country. Sweden, france, germany you name it you may be told to vacuate your family from your home to make room for muslim migrants. My dad grew up in a communist country they took his family cow so he had no milk to drink and he grew up poor because of it. Having a gun will do absolutely nothing for you.

Buy an AR 15 since your military uses 5.56 NATO, you'll always have access to ammo

Is a Tavor even worth it? The other option here would be shitty quality AR-15s or VZ58s.

Look very cheap, are you a gun owner?
I won't feed trolls.

You can own scary salted rifles in France?

I'd go with the Ruger AR556 but there are better AR producers than Ruger. Mini-14 are also kind of cool but not as practical as the AR. AR is GOAT

I think you should consider buying a truck instead.

pls be mass shooter

I'm sure you can own most weapons if you have the valid firearm certificates. Even here you can. All the government requires is that you have a good reason (good club member) and have it stored properly (steel bolted locked case).

What are the best AR?
I'll tell you if they are available.

BIN
THAT
KNIFE

Finally bought an AR a week before the Dallas shooting. They are now completely sold out and in backorder Hell.

Don't waste your time with a 5.56x45, extremely underwhelming tbqh. Literally any slavshit caliber will outperform. 5.56 is just a louder .22lr

If legal in your country get something in 7.62x39 (SKS is my fav) or 7.62 NATO.

Tavor is decent but way overpriced for what you get. Essentially you get shekel'd.

AR-15 is highest value assault-style rifle with so many options for accessories you will be overwhelmed.

Im not a gun owner since i dont see the point of having a registerd gun that you arent allowed to carry, but i was responsible for maintenance of army equipment when i was in the military for 4 years

>Buy the gun
>Fake a burglary
>Now have one free gun, as in freedom

Best gun your gonna get for under 500, its better to buy high quality sks then low quality ar15

The Ruger 556 is just fine. It's very well build and has all the necessary features.

You may want to go over the /k/ they will give you good suggestions

>Europe
>guns

If you want to go illegaly anyway get an M16 from your favourite drug dealer

>tfw no vietcong made sks rip-off

why live

>Windows 10
condolences

Are 80% lowers illegal in France?

Ignore this meme spewing autist.

Ever shot a gun mate? It's like shooting the golden spunk of the gods out ofJHVH's own cock.

If you don't like guns you gay.

So, M110 and SCAR H in semi auto are an option?

Thing is I don't know what you can get in France (in terms of the market, not legality as I've read your previous posts) but In America BCM makes a high quality product for a very fair price. However, I don't know if they export overseas... FN probably sells in France i'd imagine and they make M16's for the USMC.

Get FN if possible but you won't go wrong with Ruger. They certainly aren't terrible you could do a lot worse.

Trust me I agree, but knowing you have a gun in your house make you feel safe.
AR10 look good to me.
Ok, as long as it is reliable and efficient i'm ok with it.

Can you get Daniel Defense?

I also forgot to mention: If you are considering an AR-15, go DI not Piston. If you don't know what either of those mean than check out /arg/ on /k/ and they'll probably help you out with what you want.

The semi version of the SCAR-H is the SCAR 17S.
But it is absolutly overpriced and overcomplicated.
If you want an semi despite everything get an AK or an AR

Best option for a cheap self-defense concealed carry weapon? I've heard plenty of opinions but another one never hurts.

Buy a pistol and carry it illegally.

Ignore the Mini-14. AR-15 is okay.

>Those prices though

Wew, thats pretty harsh. Are H&K variants even more expensive?

Ruger's are not low quality, they are middle of the road. And just about any AR beats the snot out of a fucking SKS

SCAR 17 is available in semi but expensive and rare.
Yes you can have FN.
You can also have troy, windham weaponary and ton of others brands.

They are going to ban all semi-autos soon. You're going to have to turn your gun over when the EU goons come knocking on your door next year.

I say you should just get a bolt-action rifle so you don't have to worry about getting your gun confiscated in the future.

I am white.

That's a mighty unusual flag you got there, friendo.

RACIST

308 is a lot of rifle. I would go with 223 or 762x39 unless you are a big muscular dude.

Don't think cheap, think economical. Glock and FNH pistols fit that category well.

Your tags says your german? What happened did your balls drop off when Merkel became chancellor?

It's reliable, then again so are most ARs over 600$

AR-15 is a good rifle.
AKs too - very durable. Almost indestructible.
SKS - as someone suggested - is also good. I'd take an SKS as second rifle, or a bolt action.

I have a Steyr AUG Z A3. Very durable. The barrel is built for eternity and it can fire under nearly all conditions. Cleaning kit and oil in Stock.

They can ban whatever they want - noone can take from you what they cannot find, or what you lost in a tragic boating accident.

opinions, man
I'm being sincere. I have the Ruger AR556. It's a simple AR and performs very well. I just don't like the caliber.

what optic is that? Any ideas?

Buy the mini 14 if you want a cheap .223

It's like an AR15 but people will never call it a salt weapon.

Shotgun? Get a mossberg.
Rifle? Get an AR or German equivalent.
Can't afford an AR? Get a EE surplus rifle.

Handgun? Leave the country.

I'd go with FN if given a choice but Troy and Windham are reputable. Just choose which one has the better price tag if you don't care about the rollmark (stamped logo) on your rifle.

No, im just realistic.
A self defense tool that cant be carried around and has to be locked in a safe isn't a self defense tool anymore but useless metal

Holy shit those prices. I got my Ruger AR 556 for $650.

It's a good gun OP. I'd recommend it. It never once jammed on me and it's well made. It's a good AR

.308 can be heavy but is manageable. Depends on the platform more than the round.

Any quality AR will do. Ammo availability is going to be the deciding factor.

That first ruger AR-556 is fine, and a better choice than the mini-14's.

I personally prefer the AK platform based on design philosophy, but what is really the deciding factor is where you are going to get more ammo from. Since your government uses 5.56, I'd go with that.

>has to be locked in a safe
Read that over again...

ruger is legit as fuck.

get a smith and wesson if you want to be pro

I will do if they do the ban.
Yeah there is a bit of HK, HK A3 and HK293;
There are more tho.

2nded

5.56 is superior to .308 logistically speaking.

you know you can buy a tavor in some canadian tires

EE surplus rifle?

>windows 10
>chrome
>pol
>gun website

Your on the list now

What's the most common caliber that your police and military use? Buy a gun in that caliber.

RugerAR-556 is a perfectly fine rifle.

I've been thinking about buying a gun for the longest time. I really like revolvers though... and will probably buy one over any type of gun.

Any model you'd recommend? Kinda thinking about picrelated

Eastern Euro/Russian

revolvers are shit but if you are dead set on it get one in .357

.308 better than .223 for stopping hajis if it comes to it

Another /k/ tard here. I know my way around Canadias gun laws rather well, and from what I understand, their not that different than Britans. AMA

Pic related are a few of my QT's.

If you're set on a revolver anything that's from the major manufacturers (S&W, Cuckger, Colt) are gud.

But get a semi-auto if you want a good handgun desu senpai.

No, the .308 rifle isn't very heavy.
Yes I love the AUG A3, what is better tho, short barrel version or long barrel?
The troy are very expensive tho.
There is the FN15 available.
Honestly prices isn't a problem, i'm just thinking that they will ban them.

>I say you should just get a bolt-action rifle so you don't have to worry about getting your gun confiscated in the future.

fucking lol.

'Assault weapons' today, 'sniper rifles' tomorrow.

Look at Australia, they are working to ban evil deadly lever action guns.

And once they finish banning guns, they'll come after knives and other offensive weapons next.

That is the end game for the disarmament cause.

Revolvers are for comfy collecting m8.

If you really want to be safe you buy a high capacity Glock, H&K or Sig.

Older S&W are supposedly the cat's ass but are expensive. I have a new S&W for summer CC that shoots well. I would not want to rely on one in a SHTF scenario.

>has to be locked in a safe

Yeah, better not have it sitting loaded under your bed since you know, the police often goes door to door for suprise gun inspections... pussy

>That shotgun

You leafs are lucky.

FN15 would be a great option, I'd recommend. FN makes good stuff.

Practically speaking, almost all AR's are good but steer clear of anything DPMS or Olympic. Other than that, you really can't go wrong. If you are strapped for cash a Ruger will do just fine.

Make sure whatever you buy is chambered for NATO rounds so your resistance group can raid abandoned military posts for supplies.

windows 8 but whatever ik its hard to see with with those slanty eyees

They indeed do it, here in germany twice a year

Fucking kek'ed verbally.

I have owned a few Sigs. They are approaching Kimber in terms of diminishing returns regarding price vs quality.