Alright, which one of you degenerates have the link?

Alright, which one of you degenerates have the link?

Attached: where.png (495x450, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Sup
deathaddict.co/videos/3962/halle-germany-shooting-cam/
bitchute.com/video/V0yWA1GlkXAa/
tubeoffline.com/downloadFrom.php?host=BitChute&video=https://www.bitchute.com/video/V0yWA1GlkXAa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Bump. Wanna see too

Im searching too but cant find any..

Heard it was posted on lemonparty.org 2 or 3 pages in

It's pretty shit.

>german synagouge
>tunisian flags
Well then

Lemonparty isnt working

Was it a Jewish kebab shop? Why the focus on anti-semitism? Seems as though there is an agenda behind the way they're reporting this

The footage is no longer on Twitch. CNBC was able to find links to download the video on other sites including Sup Forums, however.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:627e338c27c40b7052ef3c3c4cbaf1a06d9b72a6&dn=Halle%2c%20Germany%20Shooting&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker3.itzmx.com%3a6961%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.tiny-vps.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.open-internet.nl%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.cyberia.is%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.to%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.me%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.stealth.si%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.kiwifarms.net%3a8000%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fthetracker.org%3a80%2fannounce

Got it off /k/ dude used home made guns. Didn't perfect them so jammed a lot only 2 kills. More effort into em and some more smarts he would have killed many more. Gun control did fuck all here.

Or maybe the shooter was just a Nazi? I know w /Pol love conspiracies but cmon

>dude used home made guns
neat

What's the filename?

Halle Germany shooting?

>two jews die: anti-semitism
>white people gunned down by blacks all day every day: empowerment

Nice quads and yeet

Hall, Germany shooting

is2.Sup Forums.org/k/1570657447019.webm

Look up luty forgotten weapons on YouTube. You'll se an example of the smg he used

Thanks, theres also a mirror at goatse.cx

deathaddict.co/videos/3962/halle-germany-shooting-cam/

Another, on /k/ is2.Sup Forums.org/k/1570657917144.webm

I posted the link user pretty boring and looks fake.

New Zealand video had much better quality. Plus that into music was legit warrior shit.

These people have the link

>discord_.gg/hXhhw6Z

More like:
>victim gunned down, tragic event, blah blah blah - no mention of shooter’s race, on purpose by media

Don't even bother watching it. This wannabe mass murderer only kills 2 people and he fumbles with his weapons every 5 seconds. Apparently he was using homemade guns. He also has a bunch of weak ass bombs that don't do shit.

Lets see what else...

Oh yeah and he tried to breach a door by shooting at the lock with buckshot ammo lol

My only question is why he didn't use the automatic rifle he had. This loser kept trying to use his shitty tube shit gun, but he wasted the first lady with that automatic weapon.

Anyways, this dude gives Germans a bad name. I thought these fucking cucks were at least efficient in whatever they did, but I guess 2 people is all you can kill when you were born a Euro cuck.

bitchute.com/video/V0yWA1GlkXAa/

no download

germans suck my russian balls

This is the full video

How in the fuck does nobody call police? There is this autistic guy fucking around with fireworks and shooting a gun and people are bikeing by, guy gets out of his car and the shooters gun either jammed or he let him get away? I'm not sure? Like what the fuck are people thinking, some dead lady in the street and a guy in full gear with guns outside some jewish church in germany like how fucking retarded are people?

what a fucking loser

Was that a synagogue?
Looked like a pizza shop.

youre welcome enjoy this incel retard fucking up so bad then crying
tubeoffline.com/downloadFrom.php?host=BitChute&video=https://www.bitchute.com/video/V0yWA1GlkXAa/

this guy is fucking retarded one of the doors was kinda open so i can assume that theres a chain bolt or something like this dumbass couldve used an axe or something to break the lock also he magdumps the dead woman like a tard tf

What is this faggot even doing for the half hour of the video? What a pathetic loser.

Ever worse, how fucking stupid are the people he's shooting? The fat chick walks up to, stops and looks at him, and then slowly walks away. Christ these people are sheep. One reason to always CC, unless you live in a pathetic Eurocuck country like this.

Yeah, it was pretty fucking pathetic. Anyone could take this faggot out with a baseball bat.

Thats the Walls logo, which is an ice cream company. Also the image there is of a kebab shop. Are you racebaiting or just retarded user?

Attached: walls-ice-cream-umbrella-and-logo-close-up-B3WX1X.jpg (1300x956, 127K)

Lmao that guy is pathetic