With Hillary strongly implying she will run again in 2020...

With Hillary strongly implying she will run again in 2020, does anybody have that graphic collecting all the deaths around her? Google seems to have scrubbed it from searches.

Attached: Set2-0682.JPG.jpg (640x604, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1181993098689335297?s=09
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1181645880983732224
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shocking. Maybe because it was all far-right conspiracy theories?

nice try shill, but I tracked it down anyway

Attached: Clinton Body Count.jpg (2359x3686, 1.64M)

Not to be rude, but like, couldn't you theoretically tie somebody else entirely to all these deaths, since elite connections are pretty vast?

Sure, but they all concern something dirty on the clintons or their interests. They could have hired someone else or their connections could have done it for them-not directly orchestrate it themselves.

The fact that it all benefits them or punishes their enemies, however, leads one to believe they ordered it.

You can, but that's what the trolls are hoping you won't notice. Since they know most conservatives are too inbred and retarded to use basic internet searches, and too lazy to actually research politicians, they think their trolling attempts will succeed on anyone with a functioning brain stem as well.

They don't, but it gives them something to occupy their otherwise worthless time.

Nice try Donald.
No, the only person you could beat is not going to run.

Attached: 1547044858003.jpg (550x545, 46K)

They knew thousands upon thousands of people. People die user... The Clintons are not an elite assassin mastermind.

Attached: tumblr_oaxy4vWngf1qb8fi0o6_1280.jpg (807x600, 93K)

>With Hillary strongly implying she will run again in 2020
wow, could you imagine having to live in this fox news bubble your whole life? it would drive me insane after a while.

Attached: 1499660602193.jpg (480x412, 23K)

But there's something wrong about that?
Like you can see it in how some of these are worded, that makes it circular logic.
>The fact that it all benefits them or punishes their enemies, however, leads one to believe they ordered it.
So we presume guilt, meaning if we follow the same idea we could easily construct that same kind of "bodycount," for any elite. Frankly, their lives are heavily intertwined, so it kind of makes sense that some kind of consequence results from their deaths? Like, if you tried to do this exercise again, except try to figure out how it hurt the Clinton's, you could do it.
The presumed guilt results in looking at any death around them as "a crime," before actually knowing it to be a crime, reinforcing looking at any other situation similarly.

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1181993098689335297?s=09
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1181645880983732224

And they call liberals "easily triggered snowflakes."
lol, learn to recognize a joke

五毛党

It brings to light a number of suspicious deaths around them. That it presumes guilt is irrelevant- anyone reading it can come to their own conclusion.

I like how you think you're countering his point.

>it brings suspicion to deaths around them

Also "come to their own conclusion" is the mating call of the flat-earther

This makes way too much sense to be posted on Sup Forums.

Crap resolution and unreadable

You have lost your right to say that the libs don't care about facts and are only trying to push an agenda. You're doing the exact same thing.

No but they have enough cashola and influence to get master assassin's

try not being on mobile, fag

how's the shareblue cents, wumaos?

So does every single republican in office, but you rarely see anyone trying to link them up. Do you know how easy it is to link George W Bush to the Jamal Khashoggi murder? He has a personal relationship with MBS and has recieved mountains of negative coverage brom Khashoggi. He could've had Khashoggi executed as a favor by the saudis for committing to repaying his dads favor to the saudis by invading Iraq and Afghanistan. Do you see how easy that was? You know how much I think GWB has ANYTHING to do with that murder? Not one bit. He's a dumb, sad old man haunted by the ghosts of dead iraqi children that are really just the manifestation of his guilt causing hallucinations as he points another shitty watercolor so that the entire united states remembers him for trading 3000 bodies in new york for countless bodies across the middle east, africa, and southeast asia in the name of a war against an ideological tool, alongside some paintings that are on par with my 12 year old niece's.

Sorry, I just really hate GWB, but you see? I use legitimate criticism to express how much of a warmongering stain he is, not elaborate conspiracy theories that read like a choose your own adventure book.

Shareblue doesn't pay enough. The republican PACs on the other hand pay pretty damn well nowadays. I currently have an email from a PAC I monitor calling for a paid plant in Bernie rallies. The offer is $16 an hour with lunch included.