Guys and gals, I’m so damn broke right now. It’s been a difficult month...

Guys and gals, I’m so damn broke right now. It’s been a difficult month. Bills are paid but I’ve got literally no food in the fridge. I get paid on the 20th and was wondering if anybody could spot me like $20. I have the cash app, and can repay you! Anything would be appreciated. Have a good night /b

Attached: DB661729-FCE3-42D8-944A-C0355A49B25E.jpg (745x761, 566K)

Where do you live? I need my cock sucked.

Attached: ABE4C299-80DB-41AE-8391-E2BB1396EF3C.jpg (960x960, 85K)

Portland. I don’t do that tho. Sorry bro

That a shame, I actually live there, kek. I was ready to give you 200 if I could have your mouth and ass.

Well, kinda wish I was gay haha

I won't hurt, I real gentle. I'd lick your asshole nice and slow and build you up with toys before slow grinding that ass and spreading your cheeks to watch the messy cumfart.

Hahaha oh boy. Thanks but I must respectfully decline

DASS SO-SHULIZM
GET FUCKED. Stop being so lazy

Attached: 1568689636964.jpg (550x550, 16K)

No :)

What are you going to do with a $20

Take the $200 dicking bud. You've got 11 days before you eat. You'll be sucking cock for $10 in 5 days just for the protein

lol ill take 20 bucks too im broke and always have been

Make my way to Albertsons get a loaf of bread, a shit ton of noodles, butter and maybe some turkey breast. That’ll probably last a while.

sell drugs

I feel ya brother

Attached: 851CCD12-8C3E-463C-ABD1-3F58087455BF.jpg (2040x1530, 229K)

post fridge

I’m at work atm

Btw I also have a PayPal in case it's better for whoever wants to help.

It is
[email protected]

Please Sup Forums I'm really desperate and I'll send it back to whoever helps when I get paid.

If you've ever been in my situation you know exactly what I'm going through

Please dudes help me out

Go fucking cut grass help old people get off your ass

Or get fucked for $200

I literally am waiting on a paint job to happen on the 16th, if i get the answer I'll go bust my ass off and make about 60

Seriously just need help for the next few days.

I live away

kill yourself faggot

Well don't wait get off your ass go do some work odd jobs anything

I'm telling you I can't find anything before the 16th

This guy obviously needs it more than me. Sorry your down on your luck. Good luck bro

Go to a food bank if your hungry don't ask for money you leech

Why don't you post your handle to any of your accounts? How are you we suppose to pay you?

capitalism bby.

"if you're poor, just start a business"
"if you're homeless, just buy a house"

Murica

I'ma girl send me money via e-transfer pls

ask a coworker or someone at the grocery store. if someone a grocery store asked me to buy them a loaf of bread, i would do that and i like to think most people would

See

Would you jerk off on video for 20$

or make a craigslist post.
do you have any irl friends to help?
family?

Collect some bottles and cans. Couple hours you’ll easily have $20 / $30.

Are you from Portland or do you just live there?

There are food bank, soup kitchens, food drives and social welfare like ebts. It's not that hard to get a meal, op is just a lazy fuck that goes on the internet and asks for handouts instead of actually getting help

you're right. especially in a place like portland.
he might not even need food. maybe just a cashgrab

Op here. Thanks for the tough love and suggestions. I’m going to recycle some cans, and I will check out the food bank. I’ve never been to the food bank before and I had not even thought about it. Have a great night guys

yo.
what about friends/family/coworkers?

Why does your PayPal say you are going to get paid in Euros? I was going to give you some cash but then you stopped responding to this thread. Congratulations, you played yourself.

more like:
capitalism bby.
no one else owns your things or your means of livelihood
your life is your responsibility

If I had any I wouldn't ask
Anyways I love you all and goodnight.
Sorry to bother you

Because I have it in euroes.

I'm right here.
There's another guy in the thread
My PayPal is
[email protected]

Some other guy begging for money. Not me

Jeremiah, come back.

Dude, are you piggybacking on my begging?!

stop doing the false exit my guy, we're just trying to make sure the money's going to the right spot.
i am willing to throw you a bone, i just want to make sure i'm not buying you drugs, etc.

Hmmm

Attached: Screenshot_20191009-211959.png (1080x1920, 364K)

there's been a development

if OP was a girl and willing to show tits you'd all be sending her money requesting signed timestamp with a custom message or some shit

heck, even if she wasn't willing to show tits you'd probably send money anyway. so many girls I know just post on twitter that they need like £20 for takeaway like "send me 20 quid and I'll love you forever" and random orbiters do just that, multiple, so they end up with like 100 just like that.

fucking drop him some cash you snide bastards. I would but I'm broke myself till next monday.

Imagine if we reacted to everybody like this when asking for our money, like government for example

I'm not gonna buy drugs
I'm going to buy rice, potatoes, carrots, noodles and maybe some loaf bread.

Ok then, if you are not [email protected] then who are you?

Op here. My cashapp is $davidcodyfreeman. I don’t know who the other guy is. I’m not here to screw anyone over. And if you decide to help, I will reciprocate on the 20th

I’m the guy from Portland. I do have a full time job.

Oh my god
I'm nolubhay

?

Attached: Screenshot_20191009-212534.png (1080x1920, 167K)

You’ve got a tough life ahead of you op. Completely necessary though. It’s not life that gets tough, you will. Go without and do it with dignity. This is your first step

i just send you a bit via PayPal even tho i dont have much myself, hope it helps you man

sell your ass

Attached: 350full-speed-2_-cruise-control-screenshot.jpg (350x196, 17K)

op hasn't disclosed their gender you sexist
they might be a girl

Thank you
You know who you are.

I love you
Nolubhay out.
Thank you

I wish I could believe people

Attached: Screenshot_20191009-212715.png (1080x1920, 349K)

Reddit has a bored where people loan and borrow money, you need an established be Reddit account though, new ones are in-eligable

the fucking problem is that there are like three people claiming to be op. i honestly believe that this nolubhay is not op.

op - do you have venmo?

adding to this - in the future, post your account in the actual op

I'm Nolubhay
I got help
Thank you
No need to send anything.
Thank you N

You obviously have a device capable of posting complaints on Sup Forums. Sell said device. Buy food. Problem solved.

I do, however my bank account is over drawn. Cashapp would be the best option for me. I’m not sure who nolubhay is but looks like he made off with some money.

op - i'm trying to talk myself into sending you money. did you post this? :

Guys, my grams needs a new heart and I just need like $20 to cover the medical expenses.

[email protected]

sent

post your venmo, i want to look at your account history

Nope

Thanks Sup Forumsro. Gram gram's gonna fuckn love forever!

so why did you not react when someone hijacked your thread

@dcrfreeman

I was lying

I did haha

post some pics so that you can get some faggot orbiters, you can easily make a couple hundred dollars in one setting by selling pics, use your head you thot.

Nolubhay is wise, I like his posts tbh. 7 kings reminds me of kybalion stuff

Next person to get dubs gets $50. ROLL EM!

ok and you said earlier you're waiting for a painting job on the sixteenth. but you just said you have a full time job. do you really have a full time job? if so, do you get direct deposit?

i like his posts too. cheeky fucker

so what about dalton? you and him have venmo'd a few times. can't he spot you some money?

Portland Maine? Find a soup kitchen or go fish or get crabs or something

Guys I'm an aspiring gamedev and I'm currently starving. IF you give me money for ramen noodles, I will not suck your dick. Quickpay with zelle me cast money dollars in excess of 20 dollars, and I'll consider you an ultra omega turbo giant wang having edition major dickus donor on my next failed kickstarter project, and you'll get a signed photograph of a random person I find on the street willing to let me take a picture of them, then sign it for you. Sound too good to be true? It is!

Give me money.

[email protected]

Rolling for the asshole Nolubhay

op do you get direct deposit on your paycheck?

Lmao I do it for free already so I definitely would

Guys and gals, I’m one of trumps lawyers and we need your help. He hasn’t paid for a while and we locked up with Hillary emails under melenas dildo drawer. Please donate we have cash app

Rolling PayPal.me/neveroralwaysbetdbz

Lol busted

Rolling for
[email protected]

[email protected] roll

ngl I need 3 dollars for a steam shit, someone help me out please
paypal.me/katsuragi
pls

op if you're still here -
i really tried but i'm abandoning ship.
i don't think you need the skrilla.
if you do need to eat, there are resources available to you that have been mentioned already. you can always go into restaurants and eat leftovers from empty tables or steal from stores. it's only a few days, i've survived longer.
good luck, wish i could have helped

Rerolling for [email protected]