Mike Pence is literally owned by the Koch Brothers, has been their choice for President since 2014

From an article in 2014...

>"Indiana governor, Mike Pence, might be a long shot candidate for the presidency as of 2014, but with the Koch brothers support he is sure to make a big splash in the 2016 presidential election.

>Mike Pence attended a recent off-the-record New York dinner party that was hosted by the conservative magazine “The American Spectator”. Pence was seated with David Koch. Koch’s family foundation is one of the largest donors to The American Spectator, which operates as a 501(c) 3 non-profit. Other people seated at the table included Conservative anti- tax czar, Grover Norquist and Thomas Lehrman, the co-founder of the Gerson Lehrman Group and a former George W. Bush administration appointee.

>It seems as the Koch Brothers my have found their man in Pence. Recently, Matt Lloyd, a longtime spokesman for Pence during his time in Congress, was recently hired by Koch Industries as their communications director in Washington. The Kochs gave Pence $200,000 for his 2012 governor’s race, and the Koch-backed Americans For Prosperity fought Indiana House Republicans last year when Pence’s proposed income tax cut ran into opposition.

>Being a neighbor governor, Iowans will give Mike Pence a long look, but if he brings the kind of negative, big money advertising from 501’s that come with the Koch Brothers candidates, he will find it hard to win the the hearts of the down-to-earth Iowans or the 2016 Iowa Caucus."

2016iowacaucus.com/indiana-governor-mike-pence-to-run-in-2016/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GUGPameBw9I&spfreload=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUT BUT TRUMP IS SELF FUNDING AND INDEPENDENT OF THE KOCH BROTHERS RIGHT GUIES?

>muh quantum-multi-dimensional chess
TRUMP HAS A PLAN, WE JUST CANT SEE IT YET

Trump sold his daughter to the jews, does this really surprise anyone?

Trump has always been that way.

He was taught his whole style from Cohn, a self-hating Gay Jew that supported degeneracy and theft.

>how come I never saw this coming....?

SHOCKING

Damnit

Guess who the Kochs are donating to this election?

Not the Koch Brothers, whose donations are eclipsed by many left-wing organizations and individuals!

wtf i hate trump now

I am a #cruzmissle

You must like Pence then.

>Pence is KOCHS choice for President

Does this mean they plan to have Trump assassinated?

Correct the Record faggots working overtime today

>tfw you just got cucked by a big koch

fuugggggg

Pence will be Trump's yes man and cave to every single policy decision that he wants.

He appears to be the only insider that could be easily controlled by Trump. Had he picked Newt he would have been back-stabbed in a heart-beat.

He is also decent at public speaking so he won't destroy the ticket like a Sarah Palin would have.

youtube.com/watch?v=GUGPameBw9I&spfreload=10

4d chess again kocks money dosent go to gary cuck Johnson

I bet Trump is bisexual and fucks Bill Clinton

I wasn't aware we were voting for VPotus

Can't wait for Trump to sell out America to the Israelis.

>Had he picked Newt he would have been back-stabbed in a heart-beat.
this, it already happened, Gingrich talked shit about Trump just a few weeks ago (I forgot about what exactly)

Just what we need - a billionaire speaking for the people because you know how the rich like to share money.

The Koch brothers will assassinate Trump.

Yeah, that's the main reason why Trump chose him. So that he could get the support of the Koch brothers.

I hope he doesn't get assassinated.