Hey Sup Forumstards, gf of 5 years got drunk and fucked another dude 14 days before I got home from korea...

Hey Sup Forumstards, gf of 5 years got drunk and fucked another dude 14 days before I got home from korea. I'm heart broken and want to die what do bots?

Attached: joker-movie-trailer-gq-1.jpg (1920x1036, 175K)

Also we are both military fags if that means anything, I'm fucked up from this and dont know what to do so I came to the place that raised me since 2013.

Does she love you?

Did she ever love you?

I thought she did I loved her and still do so much

Attached: download (42).jpg (251x201, 5K)

Fuck him to get revenge.

If she doesn't love you anymore, you have to move on. If she made a mistake but she loves you, maybe you can forgive her.

Dump that stupid bitch if you know what's good for you. There are women who aren't completely trash out there, OP. Just have to be patient and look.

>get yourself infected with AIDS
>"forgive her"
>intercourse with her

Kekmate

She called me crying saying she loves me and was drunk. Kept saying it's a mistake. This was 14 hours ago and the pain in my chest still hurts me. I cant get the image of her getting fucked by another fuck out of my brain.

hey user I was on casey/hovey in 2012-14
dump her
army girls are sluts anyway, find yourself a non-cock addicted civilian girl

How did you find out op?

Cut bait and move on. If you stay with her, you won't ever get over the betrayal and it will poison the relationship. Also, staying with her will signal that you accept her cheating so she'll be more likely to do it again.
Time heals all wounds but this one will suck for a while. Focus on your daily routine. Work out regularly, kick ass at work, one day you'll get some awesome new pussy and it'll be over.
Good luck anonfag.

Leave her if you don't like the idea of other guys enjoying that body while your away. Women in the military are known to cheat and wives of military men are also known to cheat. Check my credentials my dad was in the Navy and my mom was whoring around. To this day I don't think I am his son Because I look like a Mexican and bolth my parents are white

Hey man, few would tell the truth. Must real hurt her inside...take it from me, that's very unfemale like, taking responsibility.

Then you should man up and forgive her.

There are a millions of girls out there to fuck. Stop actin like a bitch

Attached: 1434840777541.gif (300x169, 1.81M)

Ass fuck her break up be a fucking man

fill your hole (from the crack in your broken heart) with knowledge.

if you get stuck on something, just skip past it and go back to it later.
dont be gay

Attached: d.png (500x500, 33K)

You're seriously asking a bunch of fucking creeps here what to do??? Might as well just stay with her that way she can fuck a bunch of dudes behind your back, then you can catch her again... so fun.. faggot

Rn I'm a bottle of crown in and still cant stop thinking about her and how much I love her. I just want to go back and reverse what she did but I know I cant do that. So I'm hoping this whiskey kills me in my sleep so I wont have to wake up to the pain the thoughts bring.

Attached: images (54).jpg (225x225, 17K)

people make mistakes. you can forgive her

if you're both military then this want the first time. leave her

this unironically

if theres no trust, theres no relationship. move on. oh and welcome to heart break city. we all go through it, it seems. well, us non-incels. it sucks man, but hey, think of it this way. if she pulled this shit in a decade from now, and you two had kids, think how much worse it would be.

She might actually feel bad. Then again, she might just be playing you, seeing if you think it was 'OK' my wife did this shit while I was in basic. Bitch ain't my wife anymore.

I'd leave her, bud. She'll do it again. Military bitches are fucked.

Dont listen to this cuck. Once a girl cheats, you will never fully trust her again. Years later you will still remember what happened and it will never be the same. Move on while u can

Attached: 1494310209200.gif (475x604, 953K)

if you love her, you can forgive her mistake.

Listen hear mate being drunk is not an excuse you honestly deserve better leader her on if you still want to fuck her get it out your system
But there is no redemption for that kind of behavior once a cheater always a cheater move on

Attached: 1570257487519.png (798x577, 749K)

Sure... if you love her you can also suck the other mans cum from her pussy and ass.. bitch!

Don't listen to any of these sad sons of bitches talking about mistakes happen. Once a cheater always a cheater so if your not cool with that leave before it's too late

Dump the shit out of her nigger, and no I'm not a 34 year old virgin looser like a lot of fags here, take my advice, if she did it it was with her consent and she wanted to do it, this will only fuck your head up for the rest of your life if you stay with her

You cannot control the will of others - or try to and expect a real life. Her dishonorable actions are not a reflection on your character, but hers, live a good life and find happiness. Thank you for your service.
Faggot.

can confirm. gf cheated on me after two years I forgave her she did it again I got a hall pass and it all went down hill from there.

Say you want to meet, give her your hardest hate fuck with painal and shit and then dump her

Just got out of a 7 year relationship that only lasted so long because I believed the bullshit oh I'm sorry it will never happen again. Fuck that it will happen again and again and again find someone better

Faggot, leave her. Show that bitch she shouldn’t do that shit, never show her that you’re bothered by this. Have some respect for yourself and erase all contact with her now, your future self will thank you.

Attached: C0332E61-6482-4D86-BD25-B29DB8AA65FA.jpg (1170x1172, 244K)

why are you in Korea it's not 1951

Don't do that mate there's tons of women all different types we all here at one point have love the wrong person just because it didn't work out with this hoe just be glad it happened now and not later on where you were more invested this is a good thing buddy the world is your oyster

Attached: br1.gif (268x150, 255K)

This op. Don’t forget to record and send it to her as well. She’ll be begging for your dick like never before.

Murder suicide

Stop being a homo. You should know by now how military life goes. If you take your eyes off your lady for a second she is riding Jody. The sun sets and the wind blows, women cheat on military men. Don't take it personally user.

Attached: 9FEE809E-84A7-435B-81D8-0898DB6E5739.jpg (500x587, 30K)

No fuck all these suggestions. Do the long game.

Marry her. Both of you military so you that's your ace in the hole. Get married and wait, bide your time, plot.

Eventually she'll cheat on you again. At that point, it becomes a UCMJ case for adultery. Her life is fucked and you become a hero. Win, win.

lmao at all these pathetic fucking faggots saying that you should forgive her OP. She's a cheating fucking whore and you can literally never trust her again. She has proved beyond any doubt that she's a weak cunt who can't control herself and she'll drag you down sometime in the future when she succumbs to the same weakness. Dump her worthless ass and move on if you have any self respect man.

Unless your interested in being a cuckhold and or go onto Sup Forums to convince yourself she actually likes you, dump that bitch.
Stop being a little bitch. its like a band aid or a scab, if you slowly remove it, it hurts. Tear it off and leave or you will regret it, any other advice given to you will be wrong and are beta cucks themselves.

sorry to say this user but looks like you have to move on, you sound like a good guy so hopefully you'll find someone who you can help you forget about how shitty some people can be

Yep dump the slut and move the fuck on.
This is not a time to be said.
THis is a time to be FUCKING PISSED.

sorry to say this user, but looks like you have to move on, you sound like a good guy so hopefully you'll find someone who you can help you forget about how shitty some people can be

>forgiving a cheating whore is manning up
Kill yourself you pathetic cum guzzling retard

Guy is sad, i'd be fucking steaming.
Keep the whore or go on with your life, your call.

Gay
Man up you fucking pansy
Cry if you must but don't let this cunt destroy you
Process the pain and move on

She clearly didn't love you when she was getting porked, no matter how drunk you get you still have some amount of rational thought... If she remembers it enough to tell you then she deliberately did it.
If you choose to forgive her good luck sucking that other dudes cum out her pussy cuck.

don't forgive her, if she did it once then she'll do it again, five years ain't long at all imagine if you were married for 20 years and you found out about her, there really is plenty of fish in the sea

Drink

Be sad for awhile. (You're gonna be)

Fuck another girl or a few.

Move on.

That sucks man. I am sorry. Itll pass, its gonna suck for a bit though.

She was probably fucking around the entire time. This is her out, let her leave.

She probably thought she was doing you a favor to have someone to look forward to when you came home. Move on Sup Forumsro. Staying with a cheater isn’t worth it, neither is fighting a guy that got the okay to fuck.

Attached: BA1217DC-F90E-483B-8782-1B9F5B449FE0.jpg (1026x576, 103K)

You’re obviously young..imagine if you keep repeating this same shit with every cunt you meet. You’ll be miserable very time.. learn from this and move on..it’s the memories you miss...and the pussy that was always there..not her. You’ll be fine in time, just don’t do some dumb shit like forgive her.

Divorced NCO here. Gotta move on dude. They are all whores on some level. She's really not worth your life. Get mad pussy and enjoy your freedom. Go forth and spread your seed mah boi.

Attached: tumblr_o4huaqlj4H1qf38fzo1_400.gif (400x215, 882K)

leave her, its your only option that will lead you to a more sane life.

Forgive her.

This, anyone not listed here is a degenerated cuck and should unironically commit suicide.
OP is a cuck btw, because nobody over the age of 18 should still have that passive mentality.

You have to decide who to kill.
Her or the dude.
Did the dude know she was in a relationship
Did she tell Him before or after.
Or kill both.
One or both need to suffer.

1. Tell her you forgive her.

2. Make a habit of masturbating 2-3 times a day throughout the day, to ensure that you can't possibly get a boner by nightfall.

3. Proceed in relationship as if everything were fine. When the two of you fuck and it becomes clear that you can't get a boner, tell her you're not sure what's happening and say this has never happened before.

4. Keep up the routine for a couple weeks.

5. Before long she'll say something to the effect of "What's been up with you lately? You okay?"

6. Tell her yeah everything's fine with you emotion-wise, you just don't think you're attracted to her anymore, and you probably never will be.

7. She'll cry and shit. Just be calm and emotionless about it. Tell her you still love her, but as far as your dick is concerned she's basically a guy. Say you're happy to stay with her, but she's gonna have to learn to be a 2nd girlfriend cuz you need to also be with someone you're attracted to.

8. If she even hints at opening the relationship on her end too and getting a 2nd boyfriend, don't say no. Just ghost her.

9. Get yourself an asian. That's where they keep the females in 2019.

Attached: 1478750974538.jpg (885x720, 89K)

She doesn’t love you.

She did it on purpose.

She wants you to leave her.

She cheated on you the ENTIRE time.

She wants to make you feel bad.

You’re not man enough for her anymore.

Drunk actions are sober wishes.

I hope you got to fuck some korean girls?

>Drunk actions are sober wishes.
Amen.

Op sounds like a pussy that actually avoided any contact with women.

Your time to shine op, show them Korean girls a good time.

this is the best answer in the thread