Trump just lost the election.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v5tkXgw2OMY&list=RDv5tkXgw2OMY#t=7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trumps a blithering moron who knew.

This.

#ImWithHer

That's not even half credible.

If anything, it's common knowledge that his aides can't tell him shit, and he's more a loose cannon than anything else.

>Clinton news network

And with that, the dream was ending.

>trump isn't a neocon guys we promise!
>he's not a cuckservative!

>literally surrounds himself with cuckservatives and neocons, picks one as his VP

I'm now #BASHingTrump

she can put all the makeup in the world on her face but she'll still look like a deformed yoshi

If this is true, which I doubt, this indicates a trait of Trump's we need to closely follow. Despite the enormous criticism he generates, Trump has a very strong desire to be liked, especially by his hardcore followers.

The good news is, he ended up making the right decision. Great leaders antagonize over major decisions.

I hate Yeb but that's pretty good bantz.

dana bash
real name dana ruth (((shwartz)))

Scoop: Dana Bash abducts and murders transient hookers

Why didn't he just pick fish-mouth Kasich...

>CNN

youtube.com/watch?v=v5tkXgw2OMY&list=RDv5tkXgw2OMY#t=7

>top aids

sorry i dont speak cnn

Nice trips, also this thread contains viruses. Look at this message that just popped up on my screen.

wtf i hate trump now
guess im #mentally hill

Fox News also briefly reported the rumor yesterday that the Trump children are incredibly pissed he chose Pence and were trying to talk him out of it. With Eric and Donald Jr. being the most vocal about how they thought it was a mistake.

Did anyone else hear this?

Could he still pull out? Maybe at the convention he has a sudden change of heart, after getting voted in? Is that possible?

Kasich would have been a better pick honestly. At least Kasich doesn't hinge his campeign on dead moral issues.

shills? I cant tell anymore.

How much did the Shillary PAC pay you?

[spoiler]I want in[/spoiler]

>hating based Guac merchant

get out

>Could he still pull out? Maybe at the convention he has a sudden change of heart, after getting voted in?

It would be bad form to go back on his decision at this point. He'll just have to live with Pence.

>tricking the media into thinking he was not sure what he was doing
4D CHESS

>being this new

replying

>hating Jebido

Leave now

HA! My mother's already dead!

>Kasich

Kasich is the definition of cuckservative, the only difference between him and Hillary is that Hillary has a penis

Sauce?

Jeb shills? On MY Sup Forums?

SOURCEE

may ye drown in the great guac bowl as ye deserve

On orielly he said it would be innapropriate to announce his VP today because of Nice.

Jeb was harmless and a meme factory

>implying I'm a #Jebhead

See

Where can I sign up for shilling? What are the requirements? Honestly wondering..

YOU SNEAKY FUCK

fck you

It was fucking Jared that loved Pence. Trump didn't go with his gut, and went with that faggot son in law he's been listening to more and more.

This doesn't bode well on any level. Shows trump as being manipulated and unsure. Don't like this shit at all.

I'm scared. Last night he tweeted he was going to delay his announcement, but then his aides got wind of it and clamped down on him and forced him to tweet it out today. Anyone else notice how he's been super passive recently. I bet they finally got to him.

it's more likely than you think

(you)

ful

#I'mOnTheFenceBecausePence

Nigger

4D Chess bruh

I'm a little worried about The Donald myself. He's having to be a politician for the first time in his life, and it's a role he's clearly not entirely comfortable in. I wish he'd go back to being the bull in a china shop we all fell in love with, but I'm afraid he feels he can't be that guy anymore.

Fuck you nigger.

>$0.10 has been deposited to your account!

He can get out of it though, the Vice President is decided at the convention.

What is this person talking about?

>Trump just lost the election.

Sounds like Pence had extralegal leverage.
Maybe that was the factor damaging Trump's reputation among long-term centrists in swing states.

fuck off niger

>It was fucking Jared that loved Pence.
Stop speculating with this bullshit. Give me a fucking sauce otherwise you are just making shit up.

fucking hell

damn you

It never fails. Every fucking time.

Interesting. I wonder if Trump was pressured into this deal?

Trump played us. He's a neocon now

>dead moral issues
If your biggest issue with Pence are his politically incorrect stances on social issues, then you are a leftist shill.

D-DELETE THIS

You deserve it for believing a con artist to begin with

Trump has already tweeted that he's picking Pence. He'll look bad if he changes his mind at this point.

I don't care for the Pence selection, but Don's got to live with it.

How is this bad? The first thing that popped into my head after reading this was relief that Trump didn't agree with that kek. Meanwhile the old guard get their fucking concession prize and people see that Trump isn't entirely a rogue force, which comforts some normies that think he's too "dangerous".

Literally the best thing that could have "leaked"

PANIC SETS IN THE CLINTON CAMP IN WASHINGTON
THE DNC STAFFERS ARE ON "SUICIDE" WATCH AFTER TRUMP'S ANNOUNCEMENT

wew

get rekt nigger, I've got immunity cat

and, you know, Manafort

thank u

nigger

No one on the left is panicking over fucking pence. Trust me

hey

Sir, that's not what antagonize means.

heye

>an extremely savvy businessman who has surrounded himself with brilliant people somehow forgets how to do that
I don't like Pence, but this is obvious bullshit.

Also, I wonder if Manafort has some insider knowledge on who Hillary is going to pick for HER VP. Maybe Pence does a decent job in counter them. There's too many layers in this shit for us to be confident without knowing what's going on behind the scenes

Nigger

Kasich is a cuck no doubt but could've pulled in some moderate votes for Trump and help him win Ohio.

>those links

Kekerino

Ass dick

>Trump just lost the election

protip: (((Drumpf))) never wanted to win. He was only ever in it for the donations and the brand recognition. Now that he looks like he could win he is panicking and by selecting Pence it is obvious he's trying to lose while saving face.

Trump laughing with the Clintons.jpg

You fucking srs m8

jesus

REEE FUCK YOU

i hope you get raped

ay

not cool

Fuggg

Everyday Sadman

Fuck you