What’s his name again?

What’s his name again?

Attached: 8F85C7F8-065C-42CE-9B6A-65642F0C1EED.jpg (480x480, 31K)

nick rekeita

he unironically did nothing wrong

fucked the thots in his office who all now get to claim rape, despite none of them having any evidence

probably so they can get $$$ from NBC in a lawsuit

8F85C7F8-065C-42CE-9B6A-6(...).jpg

matt plauder

Mr. McFeely

jerry seinfeld without hair?

Ass Pounder

Primo Slartibartfast

Zozzle

why hook up in the workplace tho? he's rich asf, could have just arranged with a fixer to always have a rotation of hotel rooms available. somethings kind of fucky about him wanting to mess around in the workplace and arranged his office to lock remotely, lends credibility to the harassment claims.

Isn't the most recent one accusing him of rape in her book or something? I don't care for the guy but that really sounds like a load of crap, and not the kind that was on his dick after he was done with her

Attached: 23504A0900000578-0-Clearing_it_up_Jerry_Seinfeld_is_backtracking_and_clarifying_his-5_1416453662556. (634x362, 40K)

Dude, she did anal. And was someone else’s wife. Too good to pass up, I assume.

He was stupid to fuck women at his work, but he had to choose between them or high end prostitutes.....he wasn't into the hookers, which is understandable. Remember he had a squeaky clean image to maintain.

Its also absurd they're claiming to have been violently raped, while having zero hard evidence for ANY accusation to prove that. Seriously, NOT ONE article of real physical evidence, yet no one points it out, or holds these women accountable for obvious lies and exaggerations.

Matt Lauer is ultra rich and a high status celebrity, a true household name. That alone would make many women want to bang him. Given that he could also help young women out career-wise, they would have had that incentive, too.

It's also bullshit that hitting on women at the office can be considered "harassment", but ONLY if the woman decides she didn't like it years later.

Remember these women want $$$ in a lawsuit from NBC. They're hoping they can hold the network liable and publicly shame them until they write a check.

also the remote locking is a security feature that is common for certain professions, in case a crazed gunman or something got in the building

exactly....but how did she get to his hotel room? was she dragged kicking and screaming? how did her clothes come off? who put her mouth on his cock??

women are like adult children, who simply tell more dangerous lies

The story was they were out eating with some other coworkers and later on she went in his room to get her press badge, he took it as a joke apparently, and when she came to get it he raped her.
But despite her being a "strong empowered" woman she didn't say anything for 5 years until she put it in a book, nearly 2 years after all the other sexual harassment allegations have already came out

She went there willingly but claimed that she was drunk and therefore unable to consent (that isn’t the legal standard, btw). She also claimed that she said no several times, suffered in silence while he pounded her shitter, and told him that she enjoyed it while he was doing it only because he asked.

For what it’s worth, he claims that it was a consensual adulterous affair. But I will forever look upon him as someone who struggled in show business for several years (at one point he was doing “bits” on the Howard Stern Show) and caught a huge break, then went on to become a household name...a household name who likes to fuck married women in the ass.

he probably basically just went for it and didn't ask, and she panicked and let it happen

but that isn't rape if she didn't resist or try to fight him off

if she did...then where are the marks? why didn't anyone notice bruises on her wrists or throat? why wouldn't she take pics of these things?

given that she didn't, why should anyone trust her five years later?

gg/MteU3Xu

No, he asked her if she liked anal before doing it. I’m fuzzy on the exact details, so I don’t remember her response.

this is exactly hwat i suspected

so she got drunk, went to his room voluntarily, told him she was enjoying the sex, but it was "rape"?

oh and she was cheating on her husband with her celebrity co-worker, really classy.

women need to gtfo with that bullshit, imagine being a woman who got actually raped by Tyrone and having to listen to this horse shit

who gives a shit, she is a cheating whore, and he was an aggressive player who took the game too far without realizing how PC things were getting

should have known it would bite him in the ass eventually

Close enough. They are both despicable kikes.

He was married, too, you know.

Soo...nice one Elon

Attached: 1711570616073162.jpg (1554x1117, 110K)

I don’t feel anywhere as strongly as you, but I think it’s fair to raise the possibility that she’s labeling a consensual encounter “rape” to cover for her infidelity. Remember Brock Turner. He was convicted for fingering s girl who was passed out...but she also had a boyfiend and people at the party saw her kissing Turner before the incident that landed him in the slammer.

What crimes has he been charged with? None?

Then shut the fuck up.

Ronan Farrow cares. He’s going to make a ton of money off of this story.

AL Raper?

weird how the people saying this was rape all stand to make $$$ off of it