Will he be impeached?

Will he be impeached?

Attached: 6B2176F3-A9D4-44C4-861C-118B8563D490.jpg (1787x1650, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2019/03/24/706385781/mueller-report-finds-evidence-of-russian-collusion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a certainty.

Will he be removed from office? Possibly.

No. There's gonna be a lot more talk of him getting impeached, but we all know it's not actually going to happen.

I suspect Pe loo si would prefer to just keep investigating him forever through the election, but never bring it th o the floor for anything official. I suspect sh ed thinks she can do more damage to the GOP that way, since as long as it is just an investigation but not actual proceedings, only her side can subpoena stuff. She sure as fuck does not want to have a failed attempt th o tale him out that causes his popularity to go up, as happened with Slick Willie.

My keyboard seems to be acting up, sorry.

yes

Yes because dems have majority in congress and they've had people chomping on the bit to impeach even before he stepped into office. But at the end of the day there's going to be no objective evidence for impeachment so its just going to be seen as impeachment for the sake of not liking him. Senate will not find evidence to convict. Trump will carry 2020 because dem candidats are so far left that the last one standing (most likely Warren) will not have enough time to shift more moderate, and given the choice, actual moderates, while still not liking Trump, see nothing all that radical in secure borders and the concept of prioritizing our own interests over world interests like every other country.,

Wouldn't bet on it. republicans have control of the senate, and it would be career suicide to remove a sitting republican president in an election year.

depends on what you mean by impeachment? if the impeachment process moves forward, and trump bails out, and runs to another country, is he still 'impeached'? cause thats whats going to happen. trumps going to continue doing putin favors, so that putin will hide him. the breaking point will probably not renewing debt payment on november 21st, crashing the world economy.

They said the same thing about nixon. This shit is spiraling. The Rs only care about their own futures. When it looks like he's going down in flames, they'll jump ship.

He's defying subpoenas, that's one of the things Nixon was impeached for.

No evidence my ass, it's all been on national television

Senate won't remove.

>it's all been on national television
If they don't believe it, it's fake news

This.

I'm not sure of that. 3 months ago, I would have agreed with you. A few have already broken with him on how he's handling the impeachment inquiry. They know defying subpoenas is an impeachable offense. Not all will break from him, but only a few of them need to.

Yes, but not removed from office.

>>national television

I said objective evidence. Currently there's only evidence if you want to spin it in that direction and no evidence if you want to spin it in the other direction.

This is nearly certain. The question is what happens next.

wrong. they're not sending any actual subpoenas. the "impeachment inquiry" isn't real until/unless the entire house votes on it. it hasn't. the whole spectacle is just that - bullshit. read the WH counsel letter.

They are trying to use a rule that clearly has to do with reviving or coercing money, for an election, from a foreign power. They are trying to say that money and information, are the same thing. Very renegade interpretation, imo.

The inquiry doesn't require a vote, that in itself is fake af news. Of the most deceitful and fucked up kind, too.

Attached: images.jpg (247x204, 9K)

Usually when the guy who did it goes on camera and says yeah i did it we can go ahead and call that evidence.

He will be impeached by the house, the Senate will drag their feet as log as they can and he wont go anywhere.

>trying

*did

up until a month ago he wasnt but now hes done

>He's defying subpoenas
That's all it takes really. This is contempt of the Constitution in a nutshell by a nut job.

cite the constitutional clause, section, paragraph that supports that. not the interpretation of what someone about to be impeached says. how fucking stupid are people like you. that letter in essence says he's a fucking king because he gets to determine when an impeachment against him is legitimate. I have a feeling he'll never say an impeachment against him is legal, while he'll say any impeachment against a democratic president is always good. it's funny how fucking asswipes like you always worry about government tyrants so you needs your guns yet here is a clear example of a fucking tyrant that usurps the law unceasingly to benefit him and him only. youre actually retarded.

>isn't real until/unless the entire house votes on it.
That is not true, but thank you for being a shill

>They are trying to use a rule
Blah blah blah

Trump is impeding Congress and that is impeachable on its own meter. He digs himself deeper every day and all he had to do was cooperate instead of claiming himself King.

He won't be impeached or removed. He will have a second term. Get used to it.

Attached: lolbama.jpg (614x412, 42K)

>retarded.
Too harsh.

He/they are deluded, not retarded.

Not going to happen. It will never leave the house and if it did, will die in the senate.

If the left wants to beat Trump, they should be doing it with policy, not by playing games with the courts and media.

Just two? Why not more?

Probably not, but he has one of the worst legacies of any american president so that's pretty funny I guess

he didn't apply any critical thinking at all is my guess. what rational person can't start with cui bono from such a obvious self serving memo? it's beyond me how people can't see this.

No, he'll still be president in 15 years while we all bust nuts in VR fuck machines and don't leave the house.

Society's fucked.

I'm 40 and I never watched the apprentie, but apparently Trump recreated his image on that show and appealed to retards directly.
He's always been a conniving crook, a salesman, fucking people left and goddamn right.
The very idea that he could be elected president is fucking stupid, and that he's on the republican ticket makes me realize the American experiment has reached it's conclusion.

Simply put? Nah. Dems and hard letters are riding the dick of impeachment about ad hard as Repubs rode the dick of Obamas nationality. It's a boring, ridiculous waste of time and nothing more than a headline grab. People (both sides) need to grow the fuck up.

are you insane or retarded?

either you are trolling, or is this what mainstream media watchers counts as rationality in 2019?

full on zombie group-think, is this even your final form? the dems are the new fascist party with underdog propaganda, needing an identity savior.. maybe if Hillary did get locked up you could of used this moment to orchestrate a Kristallnacht to rid the country of your arch evil political enemies..

>If the left wants to beat Trump
I am not sure we Dems all want to beat him, per se; rather, we would like to have a chief executive that was not a childish, rapey, rapacious buffon.

But if this were a duel, then after the gauntlet was thrown, Trump himself chose the media and courts as the field of battle. Further, Moscow Mitch eliminated any possibility of dialog on policy.

SO your feelings are respected, but your argument is shit.

Is this your "Stay the Course" argument? Is the way our government-of-one is being run to your personal liking?

>but apparently Trump recreated his image on that show and appealed to retards directly.
true and then I saw people swooning over Oprah at the Oscars or some shit last year and everyone seriously saying she be president. why? because she's a fucking tv star. so this how we will have presidents now? they are popular because of roles they play on TV are are deemed presidential quality. as you say this experiment is coming to an end or at the very least the office is a joke now.

>Convince allies to remove hardened defensive positions on border with Turkey to help 'defuse' the situation
>Betray and abandon allies
>Leave them to be massacred by dictator
>Erdogan said he was gonna blow up Trump Tower Istanbul unless I did it
>Thank god I saved my tower

Sorry for grammar. Drunk. For whoever cares, I'm an empathic Veteran. Fuck both sides. I'm going to continue to live my life, bullshit my way through careers and relationships and drink myself into oblivion. Fuck your rehashed talking points, fuck your religion, fuck your racism, fuck your selective religious talking points, fuck all of it. We have all been dying since day one. Our intolerance for people who are different from us is fucking retarded. Let people love their one shitty fucking love and drink, fuck, smoke, fight themselves into oblivion. We will be there too soon, someday.

Bush left the republican party feeling so burned that they went into pani mode and ran a full out media propaganda campaign at Obama for 8 years. They rode an insane rocket of bullshit back to popularity and knew that all they had to do was beat Hillary, but they needed a pilot. An ace.

Instead they got Donald Trump, who was just trying to promote himself before starting his own cable news station.

Not stay the course. More I dont fucking care. I spend my fays working rather than sweating talking points. Not a damn thing will change from your butthurt so wake up and enjoy this one simple stupid shot at life you have. Go fuck and partake in the shit you want to do. Go see Mt. Everest or something. Your life and your opinion are as pointless as mine so you may as well live it the fuck up. Youre a scrub on Sup Forums. Your argument is as shit as would mine. So, reply with your anger, or do something you want to do.

>More I dont fucking care.

aka shitposting.

Well open another beer, have a great life, but please don't vote.

Nah Sup Forumsruv, just speaking truth but you tl:dr as much as you want, no bother.

I'm not ya Sup Forumsruv, Sup Forumsro.

Yeah this man baby will be impeached and it will be grand.

That is a bold claim.

Attached: 1570675818949s.jpg (102x125, 2K)

I think the real question, looking ahead, is "will the GOP rally behind Pence?"

Well I mean you exist, and you're here posting.
He's caused a lot of goofy shit.

Anyone else I would say yes.
Trump? All bets are off.
He's wriggled out of things that I never thought possible.

Attached: richard-nixon-not-crook.jpg (720x495, 75K)

I would be fine with more than two terms.

Attached: owifjsk.jpg (760x526, 48K)

Impeached? That's an odd way of saying "re-elected for his second term."

Trump 2020 baby.

I hope Trump has the honor of giving Carter's eulogy at his funeral too.

My girlfriend broke up with me and she's starting to sleep around with black men. I really want her back and I'm going crazy.

Attached: reet.jpg (720x960, 56K)

The left doesn't operate on facts. They operate on feelings.

He will be going down with the ship.

Go away Russia

Shut the fuck up, manlet. She is choosing niggers because she's tired of your pathetic excuse of manhood. Kys

Federal and state. Not to be concurrent.

No. Trump is going to die or have a health issue that is going to take him out of office. It will happen on December 11th.

Can't impeach a president when he has done nothing wrong. Also can't impeach Trump because "MUH FEELINGS!!11!"

You realize that he's most likely going to live into his 90s, right? Both of his parents did and so has many members of his family

I have given her all I have. I will not get over her. I will fight for her until she may return. I love her more than life itself.

Attached: Bu.jpg (480x480, 41K)

This is a moron's idea of a smart guy. I really don't think any of this is complicated, and I'm not that smart. Of course, obviously he should be impeached. You don't get a pass because you do naughty things out in the open. We even have "consciousness of guilt", from failure to cooperate and attempt to hide information from investigation. This is by far the easiest case for impeachment we have ever seen.

Attached: RNC-MAGA.jpg (850x550, 33K)

this

"Impeached? yes.
Removed? likely not, but at least this will END the Republican Party and show every last person in the country that they're all complicit treasonous anti-American subhuman traitors and their party is to be eradicated from all levels of government down to the last stupid old white man.

They are actual subpoenas. Trump and his enemy sycophants are all arrogant criminal mafia goons and they will ALL be arrested.

I pray you're right. This monstrous enemy of the country needs to GO TO HELL as soon as possible.

The American education system on full display.

Attached: 1570600708030.jpg (617x472, 40K)

The Russia collusion is 100% factual and has ben fully proven. To deny that is to be a fucking retard or a clear and obvious Russian paid plant trying to run damage control.

Which are you?

Nah, he’s got all the right friends in all the right places
Just vote him out in the next election

They could impeach them by having economic conflic of interest with a lot of shit (like putting governement employes in Trump hotels or not leaving the majority of his business when he get the presidency.

But NAH, let's fuck with the Ucraine-Russian bullshit.

I don't think he will be impeach, but if people does it, they will do it for shit that Clinton is guilty to, and then the Dems would had 2 options, banning her from being a president or being a bunch of dirty hypocrites and start a fucking civil war.

Geez, ivan. Nice job playing on emotions.

Attached: 1569806701954.png (640x359, 256K)

Shh, don't make the shilling so obvious!

Trump Derangement Syndrome is real. The thing they're not telling you is it's mainly afflicting his mindless followers.

Common trend, if he's getting impeached for sure he'll have enough time to resign to save face.

Sounds legit, little lady.

Attached: 1570661870803.gif (320x179, 747K)

Imagine not understanding facts this much.

They can impeach over feelings? They're certainly going to try.

Attached: 1570480896574.jpg (1024x768, 88K)

He won't be impeached because the democrats would be immediately guaranteeing their loss in the 2020 election if he is. This is literally why the democrats didn't even vote in the house as to whether or not they should do the impeachment hearings: if they had put it to vote then everyone who voted to bring it forward would be on the record having done so, and they'd be doomed in 2020. Instead if they fail with impeachment (which they will), they are only sacrificing Pelosi and Schiff who have been the only ones vocally pushing anything.

and why do you think this is the thread in which to post about it?

My 17 year old dog’s asshole is cuter than that muttface. God she’s hideous.

Attached: 1564382868566.jpg (960x952, 126K)

Shut up pog

But will the Senate vote to remove him? I doubt it

Attached: 1567938424597.jpg (500x371, 22K)

Attached: F697E7BA-B6B8-4DD3-9F15-DDA17DDC8655.jpg (636x660, 45K)

Actually, that one was good and made sense.

Ok Cletus, get your tendies and get back up stairs.

Attached: 1567609070381.gif (640x360, 1.79M)

The Mueller report says there was no collusion, retard.

Attached: wrong.jpg (962x698, 217K)

Obviously not

presidents who have been impeach made more money then those who did not.
But on the other hand the amount of work to get impeached might devalue the dollar and hurt the Trump name's bottom line.
If trumps faimly can figure out how to move inovation to another country then yes otherwise doubtful

Attached: 96158256.jpg (345x500, 35K)

no it doesn't you fucking dumbass cunt shill

npr.org/2019/03/24/706385781/mueller-report-finds-evidence-of-russian-collusion

Read it and weep faggot

It's looking more and more likely but I'd still say no.