/dixie/ - Southern US & friends

Cultural genocide edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9VoLHdADma8
is.fi/taitoluistelu/art-2000000687028.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BG7IJY4WF4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=U9xqfGMhxO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So I guess Edmonton got destroyed in that Gundam show.

/acadiana/

Apu is disgusting

both exceptional posts

wish I knew how to make these t b h

10,000 hours in MS Paint

Give it a shot, man.

wish it got destroyed in real life as well

Based

Dog bless :D

Begone fowl creature

whats wrong with fowls?

f-owls=fucking owls

It isn't Thanksgiving yet

>apu posting
>calling others fowl
pick none

(You)

youtu.be/9VoLHdADma8

Should I drink beer today?

Why is that a question

Well, let me reiterate, should I get drunk today?

drink just enough to get a buzz

Probably not. It's pretty bad for you.

>Getting drunk is pretty bad

Getting some conflicting information over here

listen to the canadian poster. if you're going to drink dont over do it

It's objectively bad for your health. I don't really care if people do it, but it's not really a debate as to whether or not it's harmful.

Did I accidentally kill the thread?

>canuck preaching about health benefits of not drinking alcohol to a Finn in a /dixie/ thread
Yes, you killed it

Normally that kind of stuff sparks up a debate around here though. Really weird that it didn't this time.

Who is the cutest girl you've ever seen, /dixie/?

>it's harmful.
Only when you drink enough to kill your liver

That's like saying Pepsi is only bad for you when you teeth start falling out.

I bought a bag of beer, still contemplating whether or not to drink it

you ;)

But I'm not a girl

;)

>drinking something that's entirely safe in moderation = drinking a caustic substance that eats your teeth
stop

karen gillan, frances ethel gumm, tilda swinton, lily cole, sophia lillis, natalie westling, tessa violet, darcy wretzky...the list goes on

We're talking about enough beer to get you drunk though. That's not in moderation. If we were talking about a bottle here and there with a meal or something then I'd actually agree with you.

Getting drunk is the moderate amount

It's literally alcohol poisoning tho.

I sometimes go to /mämmi/ just to save apus

And?

Even that can be fine so long as you don't do it too often

That has the word "poisoning" in it.

Yeah, that's because it's damaging to your body and it needs time to recover before it can handle another assault on it like that.

And?

That means it's poisoning you. It's like deliberately giving yourself food poisoning. You seem to have made up your mind though, so knock yourself out. Just don't pretend like it somehow isn't bad for you to an extent.

Alcohol is not a drug

got news for you, bud

food is a drug
water is a drug

I was mostly just joking, although I do think that telling someone they shouldn't drink because it's unhealthy is pants-on-head retarded, since outside of some jungles or savannas there are no human beings who don't already know that alcohol can be harmful.

>Alcohol is not a drug

Well at least here (in Finland) drugs = illegal narcotics. So anything that's legal is not a drug

>food is a drug
>water is a drug

The south has one h*ll (censored for the sake of religious souls) of a drug addiction then.

nothing wrong with that

You'd be surprised. There's people around here that think LSD has no negative effects.

Pffffffffffffffffffff

Alcohol is a depressant, drug = / = illegal substance.
It doesn't have anything to do with what your laws says or what it is in Finnish, the English definition of "drug" means alcohol is a drug.

Well if you wanna go by the english dictionary definition, almost everything you can put in your body is a drug.

Wine is supposed to be pretty good for the heart
I've also heard it classified as a soft drink in Russia

r*ssia is not an example for anything good

In small quantities.
Your body needs fat and salt too, but that doesn't mean you have to eat 20 burgers.

>but that doesn't mean you have to eat 20 burgers.
wrong

They have good milsurp.

Pretty much all alcohol is good in small amounts (and even in large amounts it can be positive in small ways, while still obviously being overall harmful), though wine is best health wise.

>that doesn't mean you have to eat 20 burgers.

>that doesn't mean you have to eat 20 burgers.
you do if you want to keep your American citizenship, Laszlo
otherwise yes, that is a good point, I only drink a couple of glasses per week myself

that's how it goes with everything, good in moderation
I'm personally not so sure it's really all that good for your heart though despite what the research says, I try to drink a good bit of it and my heart still gets up to like 150 bpm whenever I try to do cardio

>exercise makes your heart beat faster
No shit.

that's because you're out of shape lol wine won't get you in shape

Yeah, but if I had a healthy heart you'd think it'd be like 120-130 bpm or something, wouldn't it?

It is pretty good for your heart. Finland unsurprisingly has our fair share of hardcore alcoholics, and even the ones living on the streets usually have very good heart conditions (I believe it's mostly because the alcohol breaks down the fat build ups in your bloodstream). Though all of this is irrelevant since anybody who claims to be drinking alcohol for the health benefits is a god damn liar.

start working out and it will

why is there never an easy way out of being lazy

Because the Jews hate the white man

Actually top tier athletes have way, way higher BPMs during exercise, some of them have BPM peaks of over 250.

because if there was the human race wouldn't have achieved anything ever

Move here, get 1200€/month (1400 dollars) as NEETbux

maximum bpm is 220 retard
athletes have a higher stroke volume and they have a very low resting HR
top tier athletes will almost never reach their max just because of the high volume

is.fi/taitoluistelu/art-2000000687028.html
>had between 270-280bpm
jewshit BTFO

>my gym PT lied to me
fucking faggot

>trusting a jew

I trust myself

stinky dumb Heeb scum

>trusting yourself

here's one that is not for ants

>for role play purposes

you probably wouldn't be able to tell he was wearing lifts if he wasn't wearing the obvious manlet compensation heels as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=BG7IJY4WF4Q post your favourite drinking music

youtube.com/watch?v=U9xqfGMhxO4

An alsatian girl in my class back in highschool

injun gf