Why do Republicans approve of Trump abandoning our allies?

Why do Republicans approve of Trump abandoning our allies?

Attached: gop.jpg (530x437, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oklahoman.com/article/5633101/homeless-population-increases-by-8-percent-in-oklahoma-city-survey-says
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AMERICA FIRST

Erdogan second, right? Allies last.

why doesnt europe step up to become the world power defender of democracy? they could secure the title now by replacing america while trump is here and it will be very hard to earn the world's trust back once he's gone

no, china second. bad citizen, -50 social points

If Europe is allowed that kind of power another Hitler will emerge. That's what Trump wants by threatening to cut funding and kill NATO,

because the majority of republican voters don't know or care about what's going on outside of Mericu

Because he tells them too, duh.

>liberal propoganda posting
>WWEEEEEWOOOWEEEWOOOO

Attached: 1553616066245.gif (720x480, 126K)

idk about anyone else but I think the US should follow what washington said: “The nation which indulges toward another an habitual hatred or an habitual fondness is in some degree a slave.”
I'd like as much isolationism as is possible in this day and age, but I don't know many people who share my sentiments

You're a useful idiot.

Attached: 6.jpg (482x541, 30K)

I dont. Still going to vote for things that directly affect me eg. taxes and healthcare

If taxes "affect" you, you're well off and you can afford them. Otherwise you're worried about rich people "problems" user.

I make good money ya.

>we need to stop these endless wars
>why are we always meddling in foreign affairs
>okay, we're stepping back. let them do what they decide
>OH MY GOD YOU ABANDONED OUR ALLIES WHAT WILL THE WORLD THINK OF US NOW

Fuck off.

Did we abandon Turkey our NATO ally since 1952?

Is okay with letting our Allies who fought ISIS for us get slaughtered by Turkey while we back out and refuse to defend them.

If we defended them we'd be warmongers who never stop meddling in the affairs of other nations at the expense of our young men and women of the armed forced. There's literally no winning here.

We literally look like cowards and traitors to the world at this point. "Help us and we'll abandon you when you need it the most."

And we literally would look like bloodthirsty psychotics if we fought to help our allies. "Cross us and we will go to the ends of the earth to destroy you."

There's literally no winning here.

This is the dumbest goddamn take on this I've seen so far.

Then you're incredible naive or know nothing of politics.

Defending the people who have worked their asses off to defeat ISIS, a threat to most of the world, would somehow make us "Bloodthirsty Psychotics". You're a fucking idiot and have no clue about anything works.

>More arabs die.

Why are we acting like either is a bad thing?

>You're a fucking idiot and have no clue about anything works.

This is incredibly ironic. Have you never seen how opposition parties work? If you agree to fight alongside allies you are meddling and pushing for war. If you don't, you're abandoning allies. There is no winning because you are being criticized by people who believe in only one thing: your political downfall. They don't actually have any concern for allies or enemies abroad.

I can't believe I have to explain this to you. The only explanation is that you are likely very young and not well versed on how the political game is played.

That's why you have Republican Senators and House members attacking Trump for the same shit, right? Because "opposition party".

Alright so now you honestly believe that all members of the same party agree on everything at all times. There is no political infighting in your mind?

I am definitely speaking to a clueless teenager.

Jesus Christ I think I've lost brain cells reading half the shit you are posting. The fucking logic pretzel you have going is painful to try and follow.

Trump is the ENEMY of this country and needs to be dealt with as such.

Trump; i'm sending troops into Syria
>WARMONGER REEEEE GETTING AMERICA INTO ENDLESS WARS REEEE
Trump; i'm pulling troops out of Syria
>ABANDONING OUR ALLIES TO THE MERCY OF OUR ALLIES REEEEEEEEEEE

total reactionaries, who is ever going to care what the left says ever again?

Trump: I'm going to defeat ISIS!!!

Trump: Why are we in unwinnable wars?

You mean those inbred sand commies in eastern Syria who we paid to wear knockoff MARPAT and play soldier for the cameras while NATO special forces took care of ISIS? If those are our allies then so are the Taliban.

Attached: 1516814148886.jpg (503x886, 227K)

I bet we could get a lot of people on board with it if we actually cared for our citizens.

Get our soldiers out of endless wars...I was part of his platform. Just not used to politicians doing what they promise to do.

Gee you sound like you've learned a lot...
... of Trump slogans...
...from your couch.

What I wouldn't give to hear Trump use the term "sand commies" just once.

Attached: 1520189651193.jpg (1132x1062, 363K)

I find these things hilarious. Yes, trump is an idiot, but I’m from California, land where the democrats ran things. Lemme ask you something. How many homeless are in California right now? How are the roads? Are the rich being taxed more? How are the roads in the rich neighborhoods? Do the rich pay a special tax to get those roads fixed better than the roads in the middle class areas, or the the lower class areas? How’s the violence in schools? How many kids go to school armed with at least a knife every day just in case? How are the rape numbers? How are things going for you in Democrat town buddy? How’s New York? How’s colorado doin now? Nevada? Any of those blue states how are things? Because here in Oklahoma, things are great. You’d have to look to find a homeless person, the roads are well maintained, houses are affordable for retail workers, the kids a hell of a lot safer, and the attorney general of Oklahoma made the governor his bitch when she tried to change the medical marijuana laws that the people voted on. Racism and gay bashing are hard to find, we have gay pride parades out here, and no one gives 2 fucks about who you date. Things are great here in the red states, how the hell are you doin out there dems?

The Kurds have earned our trust and support and they are one of VERY few groups of Middle Eastern allies we have.

It is a disgrace of the highest order that we are betraying them. Trump is a piece of lowlife shit and he has blood on his hands this day. I REALLY hope we manage to get the fuck rid of his worthless, unworthy, criminal ass.

WAR CRIMINAL. TRAITOR. GRIFTER. ENEMY of the US and her allies.

why do we need allies in the middle east? when all oil and coal are gone in 150 years, they'll all run or die or eat each other. in 300 years, it'll be a cannibal world. we just need to aggressively burn all the fuel and let the losers eat each other.

Colorado is fucking fantastic m8

Attached: 1561531094183.gif (450x320, 207K)

It really says something when we want to get involved in the middle east when oil is involved, but eagerly walk away when only civilian lives are on the line.

shut the fuck up boomer

>Because here in Oklahoma, things are great. You’d have to look to find a homeless person
oklahoman.com/article/5633101/homeless-population-increases-by-8-percent-in-oklahoma-city-survey-says

Okay. Well I'm sure you'd have to look real hard for a homeless out there in all that endless flat.

>allies
They would nuke America in a second if there is some kind of reward

I thought America was supposed to go home and mind its own business.

AFTER fulfilling it's previous obligation.
If you fuck off in the middle of it you're just a punk

>8% increase in okie city
>8% increase in colorado
>15% increase in LA
eeeeh honestly I would rather be homeless in LA with the year-round sun than in Oklahoma ragedless of any gibs

>rrrrrrreeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrooooooooorrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooo

remember, the guy on the left gets fucked no matter what

europe has no military