Name a country that’s not a shithole where everyone feels the need to carry guns at all times

Name a country that’s not a shithole where everyone feels the need to carry guns at all times.
This shit is a symptom of decline. It’s degenerate

Attached: A314A9DF-FBE6-44D3-B941-BAAF73FB2A8B.jpg (1200x1195, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odmp.org/search/year/2019
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>wah

You mean like cops?

cool blog fag

>come and take be Betus

Switzerland

Cops in most of the rest of the devloped world do not carry a gun on them. They might have one in the car. but hardly ever do they have one on them.

Symptom of decline.

Has been normal since the 1700s and the founding of the U.S.

Nice one.

Name a country that got beat by a bunch of people wanting to carry guns.

>the need
You just don't fucking get it and you never fucking will. Typical of a nanny state faggot.

try and take my gun from under my man-boob

Shhh. Americans think cops are supposed to carry guns like in action movies. The idea that in places like Australia cops don’t always have guns on them is mind blowing to them.

Bit of a myth. You’re not allowed to carry unless it’s on your way to the range.

what’s the problem with the people you are referring to?

What, shot? I hope I never do, it sounds painful.

Just always be on the way to the range. Checkmate, retards.

Actually you used to have to check your guns when you went into town.

Every civilized country should absolutely have the right to bear arms for its civilians.

Even our regular police over here in the UK don't carry guns, most don't carry tasers, and that's the reason why our police officers get beaten up, dragged to death by fleeing criminals and stabbed in the head with machetes.

I hope you do. That way you can think "Man, if only I had a gun I could have shot them back."

You have to check the bullets out as well. It’s actually very regulated.

I bet the jews in Nazi Germany wish they had been carrying guns with them.

Technically that happens less per population in London than Missouri and that’s on top of them being shot.

It’s the meth

Well lucky me, I live where guns are rare enough that 15 year-olds don't shoot up schools on a regular basis.

So, you can hope in one hand and shit in the other. Eat out of the one that fills faster.

A shame really. You lot need to be wiped out.

Do you live in a place where the government has rounded up and killed people in the last 100 years?

What are you gonna do? Shoot me? Good fucking luck burgerfag.

Like in the Warsaw uprising... problem is that in the case of Jews in Germany they’d have been fighting their neighbors. It would have gone down like the Rwandan genocide. They’d be outnumbered and out gunned.
Just as they were right after the ww2 in Poland when some kid claimed to have been kidnapped by Jews and held in an attic, which turned out to not exist. Little brat lied and it led to a pogrom.
Fucking kids

Heh. If only. Cry more that the average US civilian can own a gun while you can barely own kitchen utensils.

School shootings are extremely rare

The "Loner white kid shoots up a school and random people" is rare. Black kids shoot up schools all the itme in the inner city, but its usually focused on rival gangs

Ooh, you got me there, I suppose I'll have to console myself with the fact that I'm not retarded enough to think that owning a gun is the best thing since sliced bread.

You know how hard it would be to figure out who the good guy with a gun was after the first person pulls. Think about it. Police officers often accidentally shoot each other because they fire towards the shots. These are trained men in uniform.
Maybe arming literally everyone isn’t a good idea

>owning a gun is the best thing since sliced bread.
Only retarded lefties think that. Most gun owners view owning a gun like owning a computer. You have it for when you need it and most of the time it does nothing but wait to be used.

>there are idiots in police uniforms too
You'd be a right fucking retard to think a uniform of authority suddenly makes the wearer calm, cool, collected, professional, and rational at all times. By all means pick out some cherries for me.

School shootings alone, maybe:

>As of September 24, 2019, 334 mass shootings have occurred in 2019 that fit the inclusion criteria of this article. This averages 1.24 mass shootings per day. In these shootings, 1,347 people were injured and 377 died, for a total of 1,684 victims.

More shootings than days in the year so far? Doesn't sound particularly rare to me.

No one calls for gun control because of gang violence. It’s only after a white person commits a mass killing.

>niggers killing niggers
>"Shit in the toilet, no worries."
>whites killing anybody
>"Shit on the kitchen table? Now there is reason for concern."

You sure seem to have a raging erection for them

Nice delusion retard. You're the only one fanatically making claims that Guns = Baaaaad.

Attached: YOUR BLACK.png (491x495, 412K)

And now think about how many of those shootings are gang related, seeing as about half of all firearm homicides are gang related. Also you're gonna need to source that, seeing as the quote doesn't even cite the criteria that they're using

It’s not a matter of race. There are white kids in the crips. It’s about neighborhoods and if we want to talk about why the blacks live in bad neighborhoods blame redlining. It’s like how they used to refuse to allow Jews to own land in parts of Europe. Instead forcing them to pay high rent prices to live next to the industrial zones. So coal plants and shit. The term "wrong side of the tracks" actually refers to living on the literal wrong side of a railroad track where the soot made the air rather unpleasant.

Treat people like circus animals for generations expect them to act like abused elephants

You know full and well this retard is pulling "facts" from wikipedia.

Wikipedia, and don't be a fag and say it's not a reliable source, I have neither the time nor the macaroni to make pictures for you.

Thats because we expect that behavior from those areas.

337 died in mass shootings, 610,000 from being too fat (heart disease)..
If you really wanted to save lives you would be trying to ban people from stuffing down ham burgers and chicken nuggets.

Called it.

Attached: Wypipo.png (645x773, 11K)

>the ability to defend yourself is degenerate

yeah, ok

lmao called it

Wikipedia is not reliable at all. Even if it was, you still need to follow the source through and find out where the source came from.

I love when the anti-gun fags think they can somehow magically be taken away.

No, dummies. The problem with guns is that you can't get them away from dumb assholes, because the dumb assholes can make more of them. Google "danao" or "darra" and see for your fucking self. Or google "confiscated guns" and see what comes up "in not-shthole countries" when the people there inevitably sidestep around stupid laws restricting fun that most sane people can engage in without hurting anybody. The problem with bans is that, when all the guns become illegal, you MIGHT AS WELL get the stupid scary gun and have the FULL FUN SAUCE, full auto and the rest, but since it's illegal and nobody's checking until the gun gets confiscated and destroyed or admitted as evidence at your trial, the quality control is shit, and those guns are actually more likely to hurt somebody.

But yeah, go fap to the idea that you can take guns from criminals. Fucking dummies.

"Oh they're gang shootings so that means its okay"

But America is the greatest country in the world. Sure. Enjoy fading into mediocrity.

blakcs account for 12% of the population but ~50% of the murders. When you see that year after year you come to expect that behavior.

Gang crime is irrelevant in terms of gun control, seeing as criminals will get guns regardless of laws.

I'm not even from the US, I'm from the UK. Gotta wake up pretty early to jebait me on this one sonny jim

No, because they’re only hurting themselves. If hand guns all looked like this I’d be ok with them.

Attached: 9D61A911-61A2-4598-BCE4-A3988935277C.png (600x381, 71K)

Sure, heart disease kills and is bad. That doesn't make gun deaths somehow less bad. It's like saying the children starving in Africa prevent kids from going hungry in America.

Yeah, because there are so many criminals in the UK with guns.

It’s more like 30 percent, 50 would include other minorities and the greater factor is poverty.

With exception to long guns though right? ive been to rural Switzerland and many of them hunt.

Me, 45 yo, live in New England, never seen anyone aside from a cop/securty guard carrying in public. Never been shot. Never seen someone been shot. Don't know anyone been shot. Never worried a second in my life about being shot. Stop cunting about like it's the wild west over here.

>kek
keep spouting nonsense with those long, greasy, cheeto-tipped sausage fingers, user

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 20.24.41.png (217x396, 53K)

Well gun crime is an issue in the UK, but I'm not arguing UK law & crime, am I?

NAME THAT LOGICAL FALLACY!!!

IS IT
A) Tu quoque
B) Strawman
C) Slippery Slope
OR
D) False Cause

Well then how come less criminals in London have guns than in American cities? How come our cops have to carry guns and wear bullet proof vests at all times?

Every year 10 million people pickup a high powered rifle and go sit out in a deer stand that’s sometimes 50-100 yards away from the next person. Literally bullets flying every minute. Accidental shootings are extremely rare and intentional shootings are basically non existent. Guns are not the problem. If they were, you would know it.

>obvious answer is obvious

That’s only 6 in ten. Imagine if the lottery had those odds. So murder is still rather high on that list.

Well you're going to have to cite that statement of course, can't just make random statements like that without backing it up.

Your cops carry guns and wear BP vests because they're equipped for the worst scenario. Our cops wear stab vests and have to be certified to carry tasers because they're ill equipped and the laws prevent them from taking high level precautions for the worst case scenario

Italy

Technically the whataboutism of "heart disease kills more people than guns" is a logical fallacy. Thanks for playing.

E. Fallacy of Relative Privation. Git Gud fag.

its well over 50, and skip the poverty excuse please.
it's an insult to every poor asian, middle eastern etc immigrant who came to this country with nothing, spent all their energy on their children and some shitty job, and saw their english-speaking children lifted into the middle class.
black's cancerous culture is the problem.

So your worst case scenario seems less bad. Stabbing vs being shot. How many police were murdered in your country this year? Let’s compare.

What's with all these shills on Sup Forums these days, and why do so many people bite?

Maybe this whole thing about "the number of times per x people is the same, but in London you'll get robbed at home, and in America your home gets robbed when you're away, because Criminals know to account for guns there".

Eh, whatever. Point is dude made a dumbass claim and should be called out on his dumbassery.

Boredom. Why else is anyone here?

>Italy not a shithole

Also, can someone explain to me why the left MUST use children to drive home points?

They did. Doesn't always work against an organized effort to commit genocide. Jews and Slavs in central and eastern Europe had guns and they were slaughtered the same.

>Dumbass
>Logically sound

Doesn't seem right, but I don't know enough about firearm retard logic.

So your counter argument, rather than citing your claim, is to propose a strawman instead and claim that being shot is worse than being stabbed.

As you already know, it completely depends. Being shot in a fleshy part of the leg with a clean exit wound is far better than being stabbed in the stomach, just as being shot in the head is far worse than having your arm lightly slashed.

You really must try harder

because they like fucking little kids just as much as they like using them for political gain

But they’re not kept down for generations. When they were we had a high yellow crime rate. Same with the Irish. The difference is that whenever the blacks got ahead the whites would riot. Look up the Tulsa race riot for example

I live in the US. I’ve never been shot, I don’t know anyone that has been shot, I’ve never seen anyone get shot. I’ve never really worried about being shot. But, I have a family and their are bad people out there. I sleep much better at night knowing I have the means to protect them if someone God forbid wants to do them harm. It’s irresponsible not to.

Because they're wrestling with pigs. The baiters don't seem to realize we enjoy it.

odmp.org/search/year/2019

I guess you have a point... and most people here are to clever for this shit anyhow.

No. You’ll get robbed at gunpoint at home as well. Also the average robbery in London isn’t daylight either.

Just wait until your kid shoots themselves or somebody else with your gun because you're a shitty parent. Bet you won't be so fucking glad then.

Look at all these guns that will never fall into the hands of a madman and be used to kill people because the owners did the responsable thing and handed them in.

As much as we try to be one America is not a 3rd world country. We have no legit use to own guns.

>inb4 bubba says him n his kin folke gunna use day a-er-fifteens ta ovathrow da guberment!

Attached: 156434354.jpg (600x338, 217K)

lol roger that;)

This is not a citation of your statement, this is a list of dead officers.

>It’s actually very regulated

One could say its.... "well regulated" even. hummmmm now where have i heard that before?

Guns are tools. Use them right.

I too live in fear of ridiculously unlikely events

What ifs are the scariest things to sheltered retards.

Next you'll say that the standing national military is unconstitutional and we should go back to state militias.

Attached: 932876593723.jpg (285x177, 18K)

He can't buy silverware without ID, you have to be patient with them.

That's not true anymore. Besides a few holdouts like the UK (although armed response units are more and more common), most 1st world countries have armed cops.

Attached: 324342342343.jpg (620x400, 66K)

wouldn't be the worst thing