0 - Jack's Compass. The needle always points to what your heart desires most

0 - Jack's Compass. The needle always points to what your heart desires most.

1 - NZT. Unlock the full potential of your brain. Master any language just by hearing it or learn a new skill by skimming a tutorial. You'll be the smartest person around, but dont stop taking it or you might just die.

2 - Pokeball. Choose any pokemon to become your partner for life and use their powers for your own devices. Ditto is excluded for this option.

3 - Ghost. In the event of your death you will be brought back to life by your new companion, using the light to revive you to perfect health. You will never age and others will clearly notice.

4 - Service Weapon. Become the Director of the Federal Bureau of Control, a secret agency dedicated to the study of the paranormal. Gain telepathic powers and explore the world of Objects of Power, but be careful not to get yourself killed by one.

5 - Time Turner. Turn back time and relive the past. No limit to your time travel but dont lose count of your turns, and dont cross paths with yourself or risk going mad.

6 - Apple of Eden. Harness the power of the Isu and control the minds of all those around you. Will grant you assassin abilities and eagle vision but beware of Abstergo agents who may want to claim your prize.

7 - Cyberlife Android. A custom android that will perform all daily tasks for you, as well as whatever sexual desires you may entertain. May go deviant if abused.

8 - Death Note. Writing anyone's name in this book will cause them to die, either by heart attack or the specific instructions written by the author. All original rules apply so do your research.

9 - The Ring of Sauron. Wearing this will grant you invisibility, and possibly more if you're strong enough.

Dubs - Dragon Balls. Summon the Ethereal Dragon and make your wish. Cannot wish for any items on this list.

Trips - Infinity Gauntlet. Grants total power over the known universe with just the snap of a finger. You are immune to its radiation.

Attached: JPEG_20191009_230100_8864017771392719384.jpg (1936x1452, 1.63M)

OP roll

op is a fag

Oh good. My wish is easy, I want this guy
To suck my dick

Rolling for the Death Note.

Roll

Your thread is retarded go fuck yourself

Then go post a better thread and stop bumping ones you hate you colossal dickfarm

Roll

NZT can be fixed. In that movie the guy sends a sample to a lab and replicates the good components so all the bad stuff is gone and he no longer has the negative effects. If this is true for the game, then that could be the most OP of the single tier.

check em

Rolling, hope for one ring or NZT.

Well, guess I'll take mewtwo and try to use mind control powers on people or something.

check em

Lets see what I get, boys.

Reroll

Rolling for Trips or Ghost. With either all the other items just become a waiting game.

Afraid of your own mortality?

Rollin'

hgdhg

roll

Rolling for sex robot

come on 7

hmmmm

Roll

Roll

I got the worst one.

Roll for 5

Come on NZT

Roll

Very creative but it’s sad that you’ve never kissed a girl.

Roll

roll

roll

Roll

rall

reroll

reeroll

Rolling

llor

rolling for android

After almost getting killed by a loan shark

rolling for good shit

ROLL

Roll for sexbot

Attached: 261220FC-144A-41C2-9A39-05FA0FEE190E.jpg (720x731, 37K)

Roll

Roll

roll

ROLLINGA

Rolling for anything except a 0. I always know where beer is.

roll

All right faggot. Let's do this.

Attached: 1466737144884.png (300x300, 140K)

I'm good with it.

rolling

roll

T

rreerrr

rollo

I WISH FOR THE INFINITY GAUNTLET

Pokeroll

rolll

rollin

rol

Rollin

Rolling it up

Roll

Attached: 1569811658462.jpg (936x936, 132K)

Rolling

Suck my dick

go

rollero

Time turner get

Roll

Learn2read

Aight

roll

roll

roll

One or trips plz
Eight is also acceptable

roll

Rollin

roll

Rolling

Roll

roll

roll

Fine. Rolling. Will probably get something ghey.

roll

who wants to swap dick pics

Rolling for my infinite gauntlet.

Aaaaaaa
Aaaaaaaaa

Rollin

Roll

C'mon thing

Roll

Roll

Marco rollo

Attached: 1479601540336.jpg (448x450, 52K)

rill