Why do Democrats want to ban guns?

Why do Democrats want to ban guns?

Attached: IMG_20190420_231610.jpg (1273x873, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/Agenda21.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im' gay

Why do you post this lame shit everyday?

>distraction
Still waiting on faggot libs to answer

I’m a democrat and I don’t.

A population that cannot defend itself from their own government is easier to control.

Because retards cant be trusted to behave.

Attached: 1569974231911.jpg (286x326, 19K)

Agenda 21 from the UN. If you read it they are religiously following it word for word. There are deadlines of certain dates to make certain things happen a lot of the deadlines are in 2020. Some are in 2030. The US is going to miss most of the 2030 deadlines unless Trump is removed ASAP.

Some of the highlights of agenda 21:
>Free speech removed.
>Weapons banned from public
>Private car ownership banned.
>House ownership banned.
>Rural areas depopulated.
>The entirety of the African continent outside of North African countries and the country of South Africa moved into Europe and the Middle East.

Not to be *that guy*, but they're bots and shills. Really.

>bbbbotz
>sshhhhhhulls
No wonder libs are falling apart

Pic fucking ultra related

Attached: IMG_20190415_203129.jpg (1073x807, 181K)

I have to say this about that pic cause im sick of that pose.

When she holds up her nose like that, they commented on her sounding drunk and she may not know it but others do and are saying do the face thing. They basically are saying she is so drunk she cannot balance her nose on her face and so she starts doing so.

I think the left should arm themselves too.
Imagine every muslim, queer and liberal sissy owning an assault rifle.
That'll blow repubs fuckin minds

This is only when the country that WON the war, usually a world war, has not stopped the ban on the billing process of the citizens owning guns ONLy.

Source: I'm UN President and i'm here reading on Lenin.

Instead of making dumb remarks just go read agenda 21 yourself. Also Agenda 21 makes it very clear that the Paris Club is in charge. I have never seen anyone here talk about the Paris Club. Which is interesting once you realize who the Paris Club is.

Antigunners are fuckin hilarious. All this talk of assault weapons bans are only fueling more gun buying. Fuck 'em, buy guns and stack em deep.

Attached: IMG_20191003_190025.jpg (1729x1297, 546K)

They don't. It's just a pandering talking point.

Yet every single thing from AOC's "new green deal" is ripped directly from Agenda 21....

Yes, I know what Agenda 21 is, I WORK THERE.

The clear part of this is, and Club Paris is just for exchanging money to them so they're "afraid" of them whole no one cooperates with the real president, they aren't supposed to cooperate with anything that comes off like a broken deal. And any new plan is void until it isnperfect. The Agenda there is something they noticed is a common crime. So they say, no, your crime is a lie. The real one is over here. Like in other countries not in Europe.

Attached: ClfGzxjXEAA8rnU.jpg (796x516, 48K)

They literally do Beto said he wants to take AR's and AK's

they shouldn't. in the last 20 minutes, a black killed another black with a gun. in the last 24 hours, cops killed maybe 1 black with a gun.

we don't need gun control. we need blacks to kill each other. what would be better would be if they killed black females, because the breed like insects, having a dozen children with males that die a minute later and we pay to raise those worthless things.

>Why do Democrats want to ban guns?
Might have something to do with those mass shootings and stuff that keep happening.
Or maybe it could be that gang violence and shit in Chicago or wherever.

For the record I'm conservative.
I just understand the concept of perspective.

Attached: Champions_Choice_4_lb._Plai__07291.1405550147.1280.1280.jpg (394x292, 85K)