What the fuck is up with this state and why is it so hard to find a fucking cock to suck?

What the fuck is up with this state and why is it so hard to find a fucking cock to suck?

I'm a faggot just looking to deep throat some cock with absolutely no strings attached, no names, no face, nothing and have had seriously no luck these past two nights. What do?

I've tried Grindr, Doublelist, etc. and everyone is either non responsive or flakes out. If any of you faggots are in Tennessee, drop your kik and I'll suck any of your cocks tonight FFS. I'm in the Nashville area.

Attached: tennessee-map.png (400x270, 17K)

Tennessee is full of faggots.

Hang out at your local rest stop restrooms......create your own glory hole......have fun.....enjoy your Ebola

Do you eat ass bro?

All the faggots want to suck cock but not have their cock sucked

Maybe this guy is right too many fags who don't want to have their cock sucked -- I know I don't want any attention given to mine.

Bruh, I'm not trying to actually die, just choke on some dick.

I'd rather take it up my ass but I'd literally eat ass if it meant I got to swallow some cum too, so yeah.

Trap or nah?

Just walk around the Gulch area.

Then,
Move

CD but not trap, though currently working on becoming more passable.

lol

I will as soon as I'm done with school!

I remember on cl it was loaded with bottoms and all the tops wanted money. Im glad that shit got shut down

Drive up to Kentucky, Jefferson Mall in Louisville. Park outside the food court after 7. Flash lights 3 times. Have a gay old time in parking lot that is not patrolled. .. or we may just beat the life out of a faggot. Either way... a win

U wish

Pics for reference?

Bruh I live in NC, am femboy, it's the same. I think you either gotta wait and move or just become like super sociable (CD in public even?) to maximize exposure to new people. Either option sucks ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Come to Raleigh right now. I'm down. Bring some good dope for me to shoot too and you've got a deal.

Attached: 220px-The_Screamers.jpg (220x313, 19K)

True. It just seems so weird because online it seems like everyoneeeeee is just looking to get their dick sucked. But then the second you actually start looking for one, everything is a massive pain.

Raleigh, NC, man. I was kinda kidding at first but now I'm not..Bit of a drive, but uh, I'm getting more and more into it. (bring some dope, too..) And what's a "CD"?

Attached: 1564909184539.jpg (1080x1080, 129K)

I was looking for one tonight but now I think I'm going to just drink and watch some Netflix. Sorry but if I try to drive to Raleigh to go suck a dick, it'll already be time for brunch the time I get there. Also, I can't exactly justify driving 9 hours just to suck a stranger's cock, lol.

Oh. CD = Crossdresser, yeah? I just got that...Raleighfag again, but I'm getting more and more into it, where you at dog. You're the one complaining about no one being down and here I am.

9 hours??? Aw shit, sorry man, yeah I thought you were like..an hour and half or something, like on the border of NC and TN...Yeah I'm drinking too, man. But I'm a complete alcoholic..Well, uh. cheers I guess. what';re you drinking, at least?