The virgin vs the chad

the virgin vs the chad

seriously was he the biggest failure of a human ever.
>total loser
>fucks up whole life so bad he becomes a mass shooter
>just trys to copy what the last shooter does
>fucks that up worse then anyone could have imagined

he will only be remembered as an absoulute failure

also anyone got a full breakdown of the video especially with translation

Attached: virgin-vs-chad.jpg (3264x1632, 753K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/germany-synagogue-shooting-halle-grenade-reportedly-thrown-jewish-cemetery-today-2019-10-09/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

also anyone got a full breakdown of the video especially with translation

he’s just uttering to himself what a fuckup and loser he is. nothing worth translation, really

Their demographic
Needs Evaluating.

Attached: fat stacks.jpg (1080x1040, 172K)

checked and kekked, trips of truth.

They’re just idiots. Anyone can use a gun, even children.

kek

what a fuck head

love how hes apologizing for being a neet

I was wondering if it was Bond, and he played a bond song at the start, but his voice is clearly not bonds.

If you put a comedy/circus tune under that vid, then it would be completely suitable for Funniest Homevideos. I bet even Failblog thought about posting it. Mannn what a stumpert.

does anyone got a vid? wanna see it

Can someone paint his face like the shitty new joker?

could anyone post a link to the manifesto and video. I want to read this autistic shit and dl the vid

I downloaded it but I don't have the link.
He starts off in his soymobile Volkswagen fumbling around for a few minutes, then just says FUCK YOU as he drives 1.2 seconds to the kike building while playing Power Level. He sees the door is closed, says fuck. Then parks half on the sidewalk, gets out and tries a side door that is locked, says fuck. Paces around a bit, then tries to blow a gate open with his fireworks. A fat woman walks by and asks what he's doing, he then shoots her down as she waddles away. Some dude in a truck stops to try to help the woman, he attempts to shoot him too and the gun malfunctions. It's a pretty boring video. He then goes to some Kebab shop and shoots some nigger. Then goes back to his car, shoots at some van parked far away, probably police as I think they return fire. He then drives away moaning about what a failure he is, then throws the camera into the street.

Anybody got his so called manifesto? What about his guns... I heard about some self made shotgun and a pistol.

the thread this comment is on has all the info

I think you meant:

>virgin vs virgin

These guys are both incel beta bois. No man engages in combat or violence with someone who can't fight back. Same reason you don't fight women.

>We're subverting you, you cannot morally defend yourself though!

if you still deny that the rethoric of fear and resentment of the so called alt right movement (aka neonazi propaganda) results in the radicalization of underprivileged losers, you´re just as much of a failure yourself.

Attached: 44.jpg (600x350, 34K)

Attached: 1570683254637.jpg (1627x1611, 902K)

>can't fight back
>Same reason you don't fight women

Attached: idiot.gif (310x200, 1.26M)

whos the one on the right?

Who’s the guy on the right? Never heard of him and I wanna see the vid now

No one is subverting you. To be subverted you needed power in the first place, you've never had power user and you never will.

Do you have noodle arms and get beat up by women? Then fight I guess. If you're a normal man then you're a retard if you fight a woman.

cbsnews.com/news/germany-synagogue-shooting-halle-grenade-reportedly-thrown-jewish-cemetery-today-2019-10-09/
I found this just now cause people are too stupid to actually talk about what they are talking about.

I feel like I have been radicalized by the far right. I genuinely hate everyone more than I ever have. The stupidity of millions of people, the blatant disregard of information, the easy manipulation by cartoon pictures, and the endless stupid memes these dumb faggots parrot day after day every single day all day non stop for years. It is has completely obliterated any hope I had for my country and people in general.

can confirm, except perhaps for the part with the cops engaging him

he's paranoid as fuck throughout the whole thing and at times throws shots into the distance. it's unclear if he ever encounters cops before tossing the camera/phone. the bleeding scratch on his neck could have come from anything

the video just doesn't show where and how he gets his boo-boo

Yeah, the truth will destroy any western mans view on hi nations and people's futures.

Any info on where I could find the footage?

>the truth
As if you even know what that is. The west and east are no different, youre a bunch of fucking idiots.

I was about to write out the main differences between the east and the west, and realized that yes, I was writing basically the same thing for both.
Only in the East they're genociding undesireables, and in the West they're genociding desireables.

I bet you're a "Muh white genocide" tard.