I work at a regional jail. Ama

I work at a regional jail. Ama

Attached: download.jpg (1200x630, 60K)

What's the most fucked up thing you've ever seen?

So far, the thing that sticks with me the most is a retard inmate full on retard mode we had to make him a special padded cell after this but I was working in the hole and he fell and full on busted is head open and was bleeding everywhere and his skull was like busted open. It was the goriest thing I've ever seen. He states he slipped while trying to pee. Which then he busted his head on the wall and then on the hard floor.

Do they make you eat the inmate food?
Ever ate the nutraloaf?

No they dont make us? But occasionally I do eat some of it. Mainly on chicken day it's the best one. Never had nutraloaf. But have tried meatrock and it's disgusting. The cakes aren't too bad either.

Do they really have "Black" markets micro-economies there? As in literally niggers buying-selling shit and being niggers.

What's the rape numbers? How frequent it is?

Are there trans/nigger/faggots ho'ing? This is pretty much related to the first question, but I want you to be more specific on this. Also, how much for an asian ass?

would you fuck this hyena if you had the chance?
is she pretty?

Attached: cute jasiri.jpg (206x244, 5K)

In my jail they definitely do sell things to each other as in like commissary, and contraband. One of the female pods I know has someone that's like a "store" that we've dealt with. Male pods aren't really gay like that so they just keep it lowkey and sell as they need. Like if they overhear someone needs something like a tylenol. Pur jail gives away KOPS which is like tylenol they can have with them in their cell and some people get it just to sell it to other inmates. I have heard of some dude who would give people danishes for blow jobs and shit like that. And I would believe atleast alittle drug selling going on. Which we recently fired a dirty co

At my jail there really is no rape since I've been there we haven't had any rape incidents or anything like that

And they definitely do dirty things for commissary and such and even for free if they are just lonely really. I don't know prices kek. It really depends honestly

Have you seen the new Joker yet?

wut?
Where's the fun then?

No

They all like to beat the living shit out of baby rapers/ chomos

does an ASK ME ANYTHING
doesn't answer everything

good job, you just started this thread and you have already fucked it up

My bad faggot. I would not fuck that hyena

is she pretty though?
are you into boys?

Next question if you don't actually mind; What is commisary and a pod?

Do you have females there? Have you checked their goods? If you get what am saying.

who doesn't?

I mean, come the fuck on. You can't be this level of obsessed over user-existant drawing... thought we are on Sup Forums so anything is fair game.

Also, are you sub or bottom?

felon here. spent time in three prisons. AMA.

What are the general job requirements?

Commissary is things they can buy of their little kiosk. Like snack cakes cheese danishes, peanut butter whole variety of things. They pay with their real money and order it like you would on Amazon then every like Tuesday they receive everything they ordered.

A pod is where 8 different sections are split up in an area and each section has like 20-40 inmates in it. My jail has three different pods. A-Pod b-pod and C-pod. And then it goes a-1 a-2 a-3 etc all the way to 8 with each pod

We do have females but no I do NOT look at them or anything of those sorts.

A big thing is having a good mental position on dealing with all the stupid annoying shit that happens. It's a pretty stressful job but the main reason it is at my jail is because we are so understaffed so we work like 70 hours a week.16 hours everyday and if you get lucky it's only 12. Not once have I worked an 8.

i'm calling bullshit on that.

county and state cos rotate on 8 hour shifts, and pods are not mixed with males an females.

oh i get it. you're a juvie sub.

Physical fitness not too much but decent enough. Because I've ran from one end of the jail to the other because of an officer assistance call and then at the same time you may end up having to get into a fight when you get there. I've dont that for a overdose call but then I had to run all the way to medical since they forgot fucking needles and then run back it was pretty wild

You also cant be a pussy. Your gonna get taken advantage of if you back down from anyone. I'm not the biggest guy but I've been face to face screaming with like 6'3 jacked dudes who just end up backing down but they definitely could've kicked my shit in but I just stand my ground.

or a shit tier processing unit.

Pods aren't mixed I never said that a pod section 1 through 4 are females and them sections 5 through 8 are lock down males. All windows covered like section door window. My regional jail doesnt have the people to do that. I'm serious I've worked my whole work week with 16s

>I do NOT look at them
Why not? Are they that hideous?

>overdose call
>screaming with like 6'3 jacked dudes

yup, like i said. a processing unit.

being jealous of my hyena waifu

answer the question, i can tell you are trying to avoid it as you don't want to admit your a closeted homosexual.

Attached: 629b0288dd_1080_mp4_20161204_153931_995_by_shenziholik_daqrvig-pre.jpg (1192x670, 51K)

I come in at 7 pm and leave at 11 am we are hiring more so it is gonna start getting cut down more until the newbies realize this job sucks and leave a week in

Your waifu is shit and low tier, and no. I do love me some young puddi. You are just derranged.

Attached: 1569026094837.jpg (1052x744, 177K)

you deal with drunks, od's and dvs.

you're not a co, your a babysitter.

Not processing unit kek. Obviously you know nothing kiddo.

You literally know nothing of my job and yet you just state these false thing kek I'm gonna ignore you now. I know your just jealous since your life is just fucking miserable and you've made nothing of it and dont even make close to how much I make a month

nj on the "kiddo" to make me look uneducated.

there is nothing you posted that is relevant to being an actual co.

you're basically a coast guard private taking credit for killing osama bin laden.

nigger shut up, we're trying to learn

>make close to how much I make a month

i can't refute that, i don't know what county paid babysitters make in a month.

cope harder man, you're just lying to yourself, if you don't think this yeen is pretty you are a faggot.

Attached: 629b0288dd_1080_mp4_20161204_153934_161_by_shenziholik_daqrw8q-pre.jpg (1192x670, 51K)

have you received any sexual favours from the inmates? if so, why/what did they get from that

Not him, but as far as I could tell all law enforcements are obnoxiously unpredictable.

There was this stupid fuck in my country that shot himself on his foot on his first day at work because some bullshit about his firing pin not being there. But then again, my country is full of idiots of all kinds.

>You also cant be a pussy

damn. he seems to get real upset at user's....

It's freaking pup you derranged fuck. It's wrong in so many dimentions your mind can be considered to not be here anymore.

Attached: Take A Seat.gif (296x360, 183K)

not OP, but i think she is cute and WOULD fuck her given the chance, would pound that tight little puss while stroking her penis

Why won't they let you be a cop?
/Questions to ask guards

Is it the little cheek hashes that make it a girl? God those cheek hashes got me like dammnn

Also Caitlyn Jenner is stunning and brave

>pup
hyenas aren't related to dogs you retarded spazz
and you can suck on jasiri's clit if you got a problem.

Attached: 1978067 - Jasiri Kion The_Lion_Guard The_Lion_King gdelscribe lonbluewolf.png (1000x1000, 554K)

got no idea what hashes mean in that context, you mean the fur that goes out from her cheek?

Listen to them niggers talk up the business then whack em out

thats the spirit user
>God those cheek hashes got me like dammnn
i'm glad you like it user, here, have some more of her

Attached: yess.jpg (850x638, 83K)

female hyenas have a pseudo-penis you dimwit
pic needs more big clit

Attached: futahyena.jpg (2048x1326, 414K)

Like being an "actual" co is worth shit. It's what you do when you're too fat and stupid to be a real LEO

the pseudopenis retracts into the vagina, it can't bulge when she's fucked

Attached: 1570554482378.jpg (1029x1013, 705K)

awww

Just listen to the faggot muhammad niggers talk up the business......pen that shit on them who gives a fuck hahahaha YOURE A COP you got balls. I'm white ...use your fucking balls or get the fuck out.