No you think its funny you think it's all a big fucking joke but this is why we're here.. we don't need to be here...

No you think its funny you think it's all a big fucking joke but this is why we're here.. we don't need to be here, we're here to try and sell the movie, we're not here to be your fucking friend don't laugh like your my friend ok i would knock your fucking teeth out of your dumb fucking french skull. you know what, fuck no don't, don't fucking calm me down dude we do this all day I'm fucking tired i wanna go home, i have other shit i wanna do too, I'll fucking go over there and rip your fucking hair out of your head if you don't shut up, know why I'm stressed out cuz I'm on Atkins i haven't eaten shit all day because every fucking reporter comes here and asks me what it feels like to be unattractive and I gotta sit here and i fucking wanna kill you right now my dream is to get out of this chair and knock the teeth out of your head

Finally, the perfect comeback

nice
i miss these threads

Sup Forums and /r9k/ got so butthurt, it was legendary

>implying Jonah isn't the one making all of these threads

Post the one where he pulls out a gun, please

What did he mean by this?

>will Sup Forums ever recover ?

>Is it my weight? Look, maybe you don't know what it's like to grow up looking like this. All the name calling, "fatso," "lard ass!" Shoving me against lockers in between classes, giving my swirlies in the bathroom, taking their dicks out and making me...You know what fuck you!

There's four renditions of that, now.

The one I'm thinking of is where he's telling the host that all that matters is this moment right now and that he controls her world

Top kek

>You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an big target.

>Yeah, you're right, I eat too much. I also drink too much. I could be a healthy-hearted vegan like you... but I don't like to eat vegetables.

>Well, you say what you want about me; I'm not dieting. I like... I like me. Subway likes me. Reddit likes me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What I see is what I eat.

I started that one. And expanded on the one where he shot her by accident and ended up shooting himself as the camera pans out.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S SADDER

THE FACT THAT JOANAH GOT BTFOED BY A FRENCH TART OR THAT Sup Forums IS STILL ASSBLASTED INTO FINDING A PERFECT RESPONSE MUCH TO OUR CHAGRIN!

"Cool, do I tell them you charge by the hour?"

*drops Subway ™*

Hi, Frenchie.

that's the only good one really

>Yeah, well, you know what? At least when I go to sleep at night it's with my piles of cash. What do you sleep with? A goatfucker. *audience gasps* What?! I'm just saying what EVERYONE in this fucking room is thinking about this...WHORE. What, are you all goatfuckers, too? You people live for that shit, huh? You know what, *pulls out .45* you know what I wanna hear that joke again. Say. It. Again. Don't luck at the camera, look at me. Nah nah don't start crying now. Make a fool outta me, eh? Did I amuse you enough? Let's give the people what they want, come sit on daddy's lap.

>Sup Forums is so collectively triggered by this single moment that these threads still exist months later, obsessively searching for the 'correct' reply.

>Sure! How about you pay me now, instead of later.

It's a meme you stupid nigger.

damn, i hadn't read that one yet.