*psssh* nothin portugal kid

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=2varx86ce#/watch?t=3s&v=GKFKl22j1RY
youtube.com/watch?v=3Od-ZqBPWew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The unification of the Kingdom of Castille with the kingdom of Aragon was a mistake.

Why are they such a babies?

The question is: would portugal would be a better "autonomous region" instead of Catalonia?

portugal doesn't like to be forgotten
they were one a naval power to be reckoned with you know

guess who's not buying your codfish anymore, you cunt

Why does the Portuguese navy have glass-bottomed boats?
So they can see the old Portuguese navy.

who cares,, portugal is a shithole anyway, I wouldn't mind if we were Spain, but they don't deserve this shitty burden called poortugal

Portugal never really had any major loss

What’s the difference between the US and yogurt?

If you leave yogurt alone for 300 years, it develops a culture.

>immigrant scummy detected

Pretty good, desu.

The invincible Armada was made up of both Spanish and Portuguese ships. Not commandeered by the Portuguese, of course.

The rest of the ships just sort of rotted away in the Indies because of the bad Spanish management.

60 years of Iberian Union really fucked us up.

The Alegre y Felicísima -not the Anglo name you use- fucked up because Felipe II was a retard, nothing to do with Spaniards or Portuguese.

yogurt can come up with better jokes than you can given 300 years

>portugal bantz thread
>gets immediately raided by 5 portuguese /his/pies before BRBRs and me can take it to the next level
>thread dies prematurely

Most of the invincible armada was portuguese and led by a portuguese galleon(São Martinho).In any case he british had much more warships and ships in general.It was an inevitable defeat

what would Spain gain from this doe?

But the general was not a man of sea, he was a land general placed there by the dumbasfuck Felipe II.

Wasn't he the best king of the Filipes tho?

Seriously how does our media fuck up something like this? Literally all they had to do was look at a map for a nanosecond.

>Journalists

> This was done by TV2
> TV2 is located in Bergen
> People from Bergen are primarily of Basque, Hansa-German and Portuguese decent

I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITES FOR THE FUCKUPS OF YOUR OWN PEOPLE!

Free Cat/a/lunya!

WTF free portugal right now spain

Source?
If I ever emigrate to Norway I will go to Bergen or Alesund(molde)region

He was the least interested in Portugal becoming part of Spain, so he was the best for us, but he was still a moron.

Yes, meaning the Felipes were -alongside the Habsburgs in general- atrocious kings. Everything "good" by Felipe II was concocted by Isabel much earlier.

>Puchemón refuses to admit defeat
>doesn't recognize he's been fired
>calls for "pacific" protests

lmao at that fucking mophead.

Tbh he was half-portuguese.
He also wanted to move the capital to Lisbon but the madrid/castille nobles were like "what the fuck man"

Lisbon is a BAD idea for a capital, though. It's very open to attacks by Ocean, not to mention earthquakes.

I don't know why the Spaniards and French always tried land invasions, when sea invasions with the right timing would've been so much more successful.

Ask anybody from Bergen and they would say they have nothing to do with Norway. They want to be their own city-state.

He's right

Portuguese fishermen and traders came to Bergen to get cod. The same with basque people. And in the middle-ages the Hanseatic League dominated the city.

Never heard anything about Bergen.Only about portuguese fisherman trading in Alesund

If you travel to Norway just please drive around Bergen on your way through the western fjords.

The city itself is very beautiful if you don't mind mostly shit weather. it's just that the people are so arrogant, cocky and loud its fantasticly horrible.

Imagine if you mix San Fransisco snotty better-than-you liberal with screaming british hooligans and then you get close to the scum that lives in Bergen. One thing you hear constantly shouted out in bars is "We ain't Norway, we are Bergen"
A friend of mine got literally beat up when he told someone casually at a bar in Bergen that he didn't really like Hansa beer (Local Bergen beer. their motto is "brewed in the rain" )

Everytime something shitty happens in Norway and its on the news you can bet your balls that some Bergenfuck will comment "That could never happen in Bergen because we are just so much better than the rest of the country"

So please. If you visit Norway just skip Bergen. If you are so unfortunate as to find yourself there please don't judge us based on the B*rgen "people"

They are like Porto people.Loud,pretentious,proud compared to the capital...Right?

yeah

Except that Lisbon is even worse than Porto about that.

Not that Porto doesn't suck, it's definitely become the Lisbon of the North.

Meh,Lisbon is a powerhouse in Portugal but there's no perception of that.Porto has more soul,the people there(I'm from the district no the city) are very proud and etc.Also Porto is more industrious while Lisbon is more services oriented

My main problem with Porto is that they keep saying that Portugal isn't just Lisbon, but then they go ahead and act like the North is just Porto.

Lisbon is shit as an entity, but Lisboners aren't that bad, just a bit shallow and naive, I've found. Like Californians, except poor.

Also, calling sneakers "ténis" is fucking hilarious.

>Create a crisis in Catalonia
>Mobilize the Armed Forces
>Invade Portugal instead

The ruse has been uncovered!

>notugal

>should go eat
>goes west
Fucking Spaniards and directions. Same shit happened last time with Columbus as well.

Looks like we ain't gonna buy more codfish from Norway.

Why portos cant move to madrid?
Better capital than lisbon.

No it isn't. They shout Spanish, there.

Lisbon is shit, but it's still Portugal.

He's a Spaniard studying here

T. Lisbonite
Madrid has better wages, double.
Portugal is mason jewed, spain is independant nation.

>Madrid has better wages, double
So? I'd rather be poor than Sp*nish.

Why does everyone always throws the money argument at us? We live perfectly comfortable in our little green rectangle, away from everyone else with tons of comfy shit to enjoy.

>They shout Spanish, there.
Can you rephrase that? I don't think you wrote that properly so I cannot understand what you are saying here.

>I've found. Like Californians, except poor.

wtf are you talking? Lisbon region metro area gdp per capita is much much above the EU average. for example higher than catalonia.

>for example higher than catalonia.
Not impressive at all.

I can't straight-faced call what you guys do "speak".

I mean, fuck, no wonder we all live on the coast.

Sure, but still poorer than California, is what I meant. Especially the average person.

Minimum wage lisbon is 505 euros, in madrid its 1,666 euros.

>I can't straight-faced call what you guys do "speak".
>I mean, fuck, no wonder we all live on the coast.
Ah, ok, you mean the Portuvirgins and Chadstilians dichotomy.

All that money won't buy you any dignity when trying to refer to "peach" as "MOLOCOTÓ"

Fucking retarded 5-vowel language.

Spanish mininum wage is 825€.
Portuguese minimum wage is 600€

m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=2varx86ce#/watch?t=3s&v=GKFKl22j1RY

Do t you wish you could be as autistic as this kid?
Join spain.

wht?
the minimum wage in spain is 707.60 euros

Minimum wage madrid differs from rest.

I didn't speak of money, Joao, that isn't even fair when my region alone has a higher GDP than your whole coutry -LMAO-
Also, it's "melocotón", not "MOLOCOTÓ".
>mfw the cocky Portuguese doesn't have the balls to act so high in person
You guys are literal austits irl, our supeior presence makes you cucks so afraid you can't even look at us in the eyes. I still remember how intimidated I made your countrymen when I was there years ago just by asking them in SUPERIOR Castilian Castellano.

Don´t be pathetic son, we both know that you were usually our bitches, too dumb and also too weak, taht we beat you always in a 4-1 ratio. It's even laughable.

Yes in that issue no one beats you
lmao

>Don't be pathetic, son
You say this, while knowing that Castellanos go to Portugal being noisy, load and disturbing as much as posible while the """"strong"""" and """"brave"""" Portuguese literally lets them fuck shit up, LMAO.
>muh war!
Do you want me to start posting infographs showing you that your whole country's economy belongs to US Castilians? Do I need to remind you that you are an economic colony? You are so pathetic the world still thinks you are just another province.
>Even EU's Junkers forgets about Portugal when saying he wants the EU to go from Spain to Bulgaria
Shit, *I* can't even place Portugal in a map.

>17.5%
>still crush Portugal in per capita numbers
Even when we fuck up, we still outdo you.

What a fucking joke, those castillians. We had 200 killed, they had, 11.200 LMAO.

>17,8% earning unemployment benefits

The most ridiculous is that it happened almost everytime. We were a outnumbered and we beat them without much troubles.

Gonna need you to stop being mean Portugal or you'll regret it.

Nuh-uh, not so fast, Joao, you don't actually get unemployment pay for more than 6 months, and even still, it's only 400€.
Oh, right, that's enough to live in Poortugal LMAO

>this level of wishfull thinking

>17,8% unemployment is a good percentage in spain
>Mfw spaniards are so fucking lazy
>Mfw chad portuguese go to spain and bring espanholas to bang and do espanholadas on
>Mfw they prefer to have our suebi genes over your andalusian ones

>Blas de Lezos behind you
Pssh.. nothing personel, Britain

yes we are very poor, the castillian peasant came to teach us. lulz

>he said this, as a group of noisy Castellanos blast music down his street, while he doesn't have the balls to go there and tell them to shut the fuck up
How does it feel that Spaniards -like myself- speak Castilian in Portugal because we don't give a fuck about your language and you are so genetically cucked that you actually understand us laugh at you in Castilian?
>mfw while being a lazy cunt I'm outdoing 3 Poortuguese guys
Wew
>Portuguese in Spain
I have yet to see one of you guys in Spain.
>a Portuguese pulling Spanish girls
You guys are so autistic you can't look at Spanish men in the eyes when speaking, do you seriously delude yourself into thinking you can do that with Spanish women?

You made me pull out this numbers, Joao, now face them.

they are sleeping the siesta rotfl

Why the fuck would we ever go to Spain? Why the fuck would we ever look you in the eyes?

Shit makes no sense.

>spanish """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""navy"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Like if anybody here cared about your language. How does it feel being beat by us every single time? and always in majority, we are done about cucking stuff aren´t we?

>Spanish author Miguel de Cervantes once called Portuguese "the sweet and gracious language"
>Portuguese author Luís Vaz de Camões never even spoke of C*stillian.

>Why the fuck would we ever go to Spain?
To pick up Spanish girls as you said Portuguese """men""" supposedly do.
>Why the fuck would we ever look you in the eyes?
I don't expect assburguers to understand basic social skills.
Why does that Portuguese coat of arms have a Castilian coat? Serious question.

Spaniards, don't be butt hurt your country is breaking appart like a Seat Toledo LoL

>How does it feel being beat by us every single time?
Not really bad at all, considering the rest of the track record with the rest of the world, in particular with Iberia. How does it feel knowing you gave England your empire for free even though you didn't need their help to defend yourselves?
Cervantes isn't even the best Spanish author. Not even close.
Should I link you to a list of Nobles of Literature to see which of the 2 languages is of GOD status?

Kek, he's bullshitting. There were fishermen from foreign countries (like the HRE, Portugal and Scotland) in Scandinavian coast cities in the 14th century, so there might be some descandents left out there.

It's already time to stop all the brother war's, between europeans, spanish or portuguesem french or english, dutch or germans. We are on this for centuries and this times the non-europeans are coming and soon we will all fall. and this tards discussing crap.

>Why does that Portuguese coat of arms have a Castilian coat? Serious question.
I think some Castillian noblemen were supporting Portugal during your succession war (as opposed to aragon), hence the flag of that particular armada.

Civil war is the Spanish national sport.

Nobels are jew memes. No wonder the only Portuguese recipients were a commie who wanted a United Iberia, and the guy that invented the lobotomy, thus creating even more Spaniards.

That's a good one!

Honestly, I don't mind the Portuguese. The only complaints I'd have is that your language is unrecognizable (I can understand Brazilians, but you guys sound like there's something wrong with your throats), and that you guys always seem to be sad all the time. Besides that, Portugal seems like a pretty comfy place, like a window into what might have been if Spain hadn't coalesced into a single country.

Portugal died in 1974, we are living in a dead country

I can't think of a single Portuguese poet that did anything for the history of literature, while in Spanish Lope, Góngora, Juan Ramón Jiménez and Lorca changed the world in guys that no other language did.
I'm actually shocked the Portuguese think their literature is even playing on the same level as the Big Boys -Spanish, Italian, Frech-
And let's not even mention the Generación del 27, whose heights have yet to be matched by any other country in the world.

Luís de Camões and Fernando Pessoa are on the level of any poet in history tbqh famalan

t. Salazarista

Holy shit did some bergenser fuck your kjæreste or something? This is literally not true.

Nop, only when the last portuguese/european dies.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Od-ZqBPWew

remember who we are

yes

>tfw

If you have no clue, it's your own fault.
Fernando Pessoa, Luis Vaz de Camões, Saramago, just search and learn.

>Saramago