What should I reply? She always turns things around like this out of nowhere...

What should I reply? She always turns things around like this out of nowhere, and whenever I try to talk to her she says I blame everything on her. If I would’ve written “wtf is wrong with you” she wouldn’t talk to me for 3 days

Attached: 06518F52-C2D7-49E7-BEB0-75143EB1835F.png (750x1334, 277K)

Attached: BD8E4CB1-1B97-451C-A4C0-CE2C38718DC5.png (750x1334, 322K)

Invite her over, fucking retard

We’re in 2 different cities, retard

you could also have said those emojis were because her phone is almost dead and she has no power so youre sympathizing

She wants you to read between the lines.
As said, invite her over

Attached: 1569446912940.jpg (818x602, 137K)

She seems fucking annoying and not worth your time

I dont see the problem

Lol why are you still entertainig anything she says after she got mad at emojis? I would have told her I was just acting sad because I can’t talk to her anymore, but then I would promptly called her out for getting pissy over my emoji choices

I think she might have some kind of beef with you already that you didn’t know about lmao

Attached: CFB41C3A-1B34-47A9-B90C-D9F0D1E11166.jpg (622x621, 70K)

She obviously finds you annoying. Which you are. Little baby bitch gonna send emojis when he's sad and alone? Awww poor baby. Deal with it ya no balls having fuck.

Well she’s my ex but broke up with me but now I guess wants me back after I weaved her in again

This is what she wrote earlier tonight

Attached: 7F3D6E02-58E9-4C81-AB87-7A911FF3B160.png (750x1334, 279K)

tell her "y'know what my phone is about to die too cya later"

get off of Sup Forums and go to bed son

11;40 isn't earlier tonight it is literally the end of the night as in only 20 minutes left

>idk why your response over some dumb emojis is to flip the fuck out

Send her the "fire," "lightbulb," and "waterdrop" emoji. If she can figure out how to download them off her phone, she'll have water, power, and heat

THIS

God damn this is fucking cringe. If you're not fucking this girl just drop her.

Honestly from that one text it looks like she's stressed out and is using you as a punching bag. That's pretty toxic behavior speaking from personal experience. Just forget about this one.

"hey babe, how about you quit the cunt act and come watch the lion guard with me, Jasiri is there and shes A-M-A-Z-I-N-G"

Attached: 1570672335752.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Seems like an immature highschool relationship. I just got out of my 6 year highschool relationship. End it unless you’d like to learn the hard way.

Especially if she's in a different city than you, not worth the time or head ache. Every time something's wrong she'll just have a complete mood swing on you

why did you reply to me? i am not the op i was trolling him about saying this what she said earlier tonight pointing out that 11:40pm is no earlier tonight it is literally 20 minutes to the end of the night

My bad hit the wrong one

>6 year highschool relationship
y'all special ed?

lol all good. jeez the typos are real for me tonight

Break up with her, she so immature

Long day, I understand

You should post her address so someone else could go treat her better then her emotionally detached robot of a boyfriend. I have one but I bet somewhere in this hoard of neckbeards we could find someone who would worship her.

Gonna give us an update or what op?

Attached: morningcof.gif (478x369, 266K)

youre fucked bud, she's coming at op sideways like amentally ill person and you're over here calling him names, jeez

I haven’t replied to her, she said she’s going on airplane mode anyways

Your thoughts?

What even is she to you? You obviously like her enough to be blind to the fact she doesn’t want to talk to you, only when she feels like it. Which is toxic. Or that she’s fucking another guy. Ya know whichever

That I love her but some behaviors of hers are just upright comical and beyond childish, like the 2 pics I posted. I think the relationship is doomed yet I am grasping for straws to keep it together. Im 24 shes 19

>Ryann
That's a dude.

Attached: bruh.png (540x198, 107K)

Just dump her, she's too immature. It's not worth the stress

Hmmm...So he was behind that...?

Attached: 1971570616197827.jpg (1592x1145, 115K)

>beyond childish
>shes 19
Might explain it

She’s lonely but mad when you don’t give the conversation 100% effort. Tbh you’re responses make it seem like you don’t want to talk but she’s wild for getting that angry about it

tldr for all anons and your future user u will break up u both were horny thats why ur together other than that your energies dont match fuck her till u can

Attached: BCD81717-7A08-4DC5-931A-9A5748FF34CC.png (750x1334, 339K)

>"idk wtf is wrong with me"

Right there is your problem bud. This is why she treats you like this. She instigates this abusive behaviour and you respond by explicitly telling her that she's right and you're wrong.

Anxiety + unreasonable expectations. I guess she expected you to respond in a certain way and got all worked up when you didn't. It's mostly just a lack of perspective on her part. Just do you

Why are your messages so fucking dry no wonder she's uninterested

He is obviously not saying that as a confirmation but more in a mocking way lol

Because she has sucked all the life out of him. Look at how she fucking texts him like he is a puppet to her

I'm heading to bed,night op, last piece of advice, no ones worth that headache cause you'll break up later on and look back and beat yourself up over how much time you wasted on her. Good luck! :)

Before we go any further, post her tits so we know if this is worth saving

Doesn't matter, it carries the exact same explicitly clear message, it's passive bitch behaviour from him

> San Francisco reporting in

We need to see further back into the conversation because the "Bruh that's crazy" is the worst reply ever in context of what she said before that

>shes 19
Yup, I knew it. Drop her and find a real woman. Preferably one who doesn't act like a fucking child.

> dorm

this is some weeb high school

grow the fuck up, she's in a different city, and she's most likely getting her little pussy cum in by minimum 2 guys tonight "during airplane mode phone"

ggs OP

lmao theres the Sup Forums i know and love

Man the fuck up and tell her to sort her shit attitude she seems like a rite stuck up cunt. Play her at her own game and stop being so available and apologetic over everything