Got a question/b/ros

Got a question/b/ros.
Got weed at the bottom of my bong that I want to smoke. What’s a good way to dry it out, microwave?
Pic related

Attached: 86647790-2372-49A0-BD08-D47E51BB3DD7.jpg (750x1334, 157K)

don't

Literally just put it on a paper towl or an equivalent and air dry/press on it. It'll probably be alright after a few minutes, just check how wet it is and if it will burn easy

you cant really be that hurtin. smoke some resin for christ sake

Just Drink the water gonna be a good high Trust me

Yeah, resin can be ok, but strained bong water is trailer-grade.

Guy flakes out on me and new bong so not shit to scrap really

are you in a legal region?

bro! we called it gung like a gun with j sound at the end. you stain it with a coffee filter and put it in around the lowest temp until dry microwave might work but it might make the microwave be stinky for a long time and the heat from a microwave might be detrimental to your lungs cuz its like radioactive or some shit i always used the oven like the broiler part the top burner

how the fuck do you even get bits of unburnt/half-burnt weed in your fucking bong water?
how shit is your fucking bowl?
there should be nothing floating in that water at all and it should only be a slight brown tinge until you replace the water and clean your bong every couple of days.

Lmfao

Microwave will burn out the miniscule amount of THC that's left.
Oven on very low

Just press it in a paper towel than pack a bowl and light it up. If it's not dry hitting it with the flame a couple times should do it.

Fucking autist

>SERIOUSLY HIGH!

you're one of those classy fellas some people are hairy hippies who were gunna clean their bong until they got high and they were gunna buy a new bowl until they got high

>suck on the lighter butane until it dries up.
>Nothing carcenogenic about inhaling gas derivatives

Kill yourself for being a weed junkie.

Who gives a shit homie hes inhaling it regardless. Stop being such a pussy.

I was gonna listen to Kotton Mouth Kings but then I got real, then I got real, then I Got Re-eal daadaadatdatdatdat.

nigger

You are weak

you now that weed smoke is pretty carcinogenic in the first place right? i guess this way you will get cancer in both lungs eh?

>Homie
>pussy
I never figured out how HTML works

Hmmm...So he was behind that...?

Attached: 191570616165284.jpg (1434x1116, 102K)

Samefag

lmao did you just turn an afroman song into a kmk disss... nice one

Attached: 36723EB7-A70E-4186-A1EC-8FDB2DFD8D6D.gif (220x123, 19K)

no its atleast twofags you healthfag

Double fags, and youre one huh?

Samefag ;)

I usually strain it threw an old shirt then spread the stuff and put in a oven with the shirt folded over it so it activates less thc

best choice is to use high proof isopropyl alcohol, and a wooden skewer to scrape the sides, then let the alcohol dry on a plate and scrape it up. that is, if a good return is what you're after

Sure did, if i ever hear "tangerine dreams" or whatever that fucking garbage was again, Ill probably find my way to prison.

Honestly just wanted to post, never made a bread.
>Lurkerman

No shit.

All microwaves do is excite water molecules which heats up what ever ur wavin'. They aren't radioactive in the sense you are thinking.

Op go pick up

>im curious, how does Isp help dry it out but not kill you?

(OP)

Attached: A2A0C400-D4EC-40E1-96B8-23863F8AF94D.jpg (750x1334, 193K)

yeah so what? youre a fag too, lmao

im a different guy but i think you let the alcohol dry like he said and that means most of it has evaporated i would still use very low heat source to make sure the shit is totally dry though

>weed isn’t addictive lmao

Fucking stop

it isn't really very physically addictive like heroin or even tobacco or alcohol but it is certainly mentally addictive like habitual... i speak from personal experience i smoked for 10 years and got very irritable if i had to go a day without it, but i quit cold turkey and after one week i didnt want to smoke at all no w after 2 years i have smoked like maybe 5 times or something and everytime it was a psychedelic experience but i didnt enjoy it like i used too every one of the times in the last 2 years has hit me worse than mushrooms so weird to me but yeah i have no urge to "relapse" into a full fledged stoner and not even to smoke recreationally because like i said it is always a spirit journey,

This guy fucking knows. Op here

Hey op how bout you take a shit in a bottle, lil pee pee too & tie a bag reeeeaaaal well over the top, it's a pretty neat trick. In just a week or so your bag will be full and a deep breath of it is even better than weed! And it's free!

Leave it on a paper towel and lightly blow dry it from a small distance. It’s what my friend does all the time.

What is this Africa?

lmao JENKEM cigrits bro
LMFAO I have been on Sup Forums for an hour and havent laughed until now i think i might be done here and back to my normie shit

Thanks for the validation OP, love you bro i hope your smoking of the gung goes well tonight.