Who /legend/ here?

who /legend/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1394996847586/page/10/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>posting a shop

What the? I'm seein' double here! 4 Roccos!

Is not bleeding but I think it a little broken

>ultimate smellz

ooooo niiiice

Where did the "calling Manuel Ferrara Rocco" meme come from?

>Manuel Ferrara

who?

Arm yourself with knowledge, my friend.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1394996847586/page/10/

>this autism has been going on for almost three years
>it has expanded into multiple anons posting it and multiple anons making ethan hawke jokes
nice

someone shop ethan hawke on top of this one

Manuel is objectively uglier than Ethan. Look at his asymmetrical Ferrara's face is compared to Hawke's. That's why based Ethan is a successful actor and /ourguy/, meanwhile Manuel is just some greasy faggot who has sex with drug addicted whores on film.

>it's a manuel plays dark souls and sperges out about one piece while teaching his virgin weeb audience how to finger a girl episode
manuel made anri okita spout french memes while playing mario kart, he is fucking legend!

>iz only Kino

play vidya, watch anime and fuck bimbos for money

what a life to live

Could swear I been doing this for longer

You'd think that, but it ain't

What the fuck is that Luffy doll in the back on the casting couch?

>man got to fuck some of my favourite girls
>meanwhile I'm still a pathetic virgin
would trade places instantly

>Montae spent his days playing vidya all day then fucking Kagney when she got home
>still look depressed

>he doesn't know

lol

ECSTATIC AND ELATED

*ruins another scene*

>that part where he has qualms about her doing a gangbang scene or something and she yells at him for playing video games all day while she supports him
I don't think I've ever seen a more emasculated man than him

wat

IZ

>hasn't seen it
It's Sup Forums essential viewing

>iz only plebkino

This ain't no bullshit. This ain't Anal Fisting.

Didn't Kagney almost commit suicide a few years ago? She was my favorite but now she looks way worse

MR THORAX

when rocco comes on the screen I stop mastrubating and start cheering for him

Anyone else seen Rocco's scene with Nataly Gold? Absolute gold, he fucking destroys her.

I love this one
I thought she only did boring vanilla scenes, but she's nasty in that one

Her best scene, imo. Rocco makes her nasty. Outfit she's wearing is hot. Wish she would have done more scenes without her bf.

CAN KIERAN LEE PLEASE RETIRE ALREADY?
He ruins every scene he's in with his retarded expression and ugly body

mfw I still call him that because of him

So I was on chaturbate yesterday and there was this qt camgirl. She had her goal set on 5000 which is not that unrealistic. Well when you scroll down most performers have their bio and stuff there. She had a link to manyvids.com. It's a site where performers sell their videos. Well looking through her collection she had 8 videos and each one of them was either 15$ or 20$. Under each video you can see how many times this video was purchased. The lowest one got 2.5k and the highest one has 15k. Which means that she got almost a whole Million from those videos.

i thought she only did scenes with her limp dicked bf, when did this happen?

please delete this.. gunn had a hard life..

Still better than Erik Everhard

The film was released in 2012. She also did other scenes without her bf but nowadays I think she only does scenes with him.

That webm is pure gold.