HA HA HA HA HA Sup Forums is ALWAYS Right

HA HA HA HA HA Sup Forums is ALWAYS Right.

So I went to this boxing gym in Eastern Market in Detroit and got totally weirded out by the "white" owner. He was telling me to bring my girlfriend in so she could spend time with a real man, and pointed out that all of his black trainers were the things women wanted to spend time with. He flat out asked me if I'd be jealous if my girlfriend was out spending time with black men all the time and said it would make her happy. Guy was a fucking creep. And I din't even have a girlfriend.

A little bit later I found out his "wife" had a black baby. He's a public cuck who has a bunch of his black trainers fuck his wife all the time. They don't know who the real father is (typical for black "fathers" I guess).

Anyway, turns out the guy is Jewish. HA HA HA H A HA HA HA HA HA! The super-Liberalism of the Jew has eaten another of it's own.

thejewishnews.com/2016/07/14/flying-high-now-meet-david-tessler-serial-entrepreneur-yoga-master-co-founder-jabs-gym/

Here's a picture of the "family".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Praise kek rip cuck

The "mom" parades this thing everywhere to talk about how much she supports Black Lives Matter. This thing is there "trophy" to prove how liberal and tolerant they are.

Imagine being that little niglet
At least Elliot Rodgers wasn't cuckspawn

The thing is named "Harper" after Harper Lee, since the "parents" really love To Kill A Mockingbird.

Guess they haven't read Go Set A Watchman.

Why do you have to trigger me?

why nobody told him the jews are only trying to fool the goym not do it to themselves

>op could be making this up and pulling it from a couple who adopted
>it could all be true

IDK, both are bad. Poe's law has fucked me hard on this one. I'm out

Why do you care? It's another filthy Jew getting what he deserves for being born a curse on our sacred world.
Evil destroys itself

And look how everyone else has to talk about how " beautiful" and "lovely" and shit the thing is.

These people all know that the "wife" spurt this thing out. They have to know the sperm didn't come from this guy.

Do women say things like "This is the cutest thing I've seen all day" when they know the woman sluts around with black men? I bet all these women go to synogaug with them.

Nigga shut yo white ass up. You aint never even been to da D bitch.

There's no pregnancy photos on her profile, so I'm inclined to believe the baby was adopted rather than what you just said.

Jews BTFO

It's funny when the jew propaganda fires back at themselves.

kek damn that is an ugly baby

I can't imagine how fucked in the head that kid is going to be, let's imagine they stay together, which I doubt since a relationship like that seems broken and really dysfunctional to me, but let's imagine they do stay together and the child grows up with these two as parents and eventually learns the whole truth about its conception. A betamax father with a, what I assume, is an extreme humiliation fetish, that whores out his mother to some niggers, who enjoyed the hell out of it cause she is slut and can show off her mixed baby for liberal brownie points, whatever images that child is going to have in is head about its parents, this revelation will shatter them into a thousand pieces and when it asks who his real dad his, all they can do is tell the kid that it might be one of these 5 - 6 guys. This is the type of situation that can drive a normal grown up into spiral of murderous madness, I don't want to think what this would do to a child or teenager, holy fuck.

The "wife" is a fitness trainer. I think that's because she believes she is skinny and doesn't want people to see her fat.

I think she looks pretty meaty in all her pics though.

Here are some of the possibal "fathers".

This sounds like you met the son of the repo car dealer from GTAV.

marie lamb is a silly cunt isnt she?

I think the father is the guy near her who touch her boobs

>This is the type of situation that can drive a normal grown up into spiral of murderous madness,

But it's a black kid. So you could expect that anyway.

These people need so many brownie points. This woman used to work for WJLB where you can get all the most ghetto music playable on the radio.

nice blog, i subscribed

the pic is obvious shoped

The "wife" is the one in the black shirt I think. I think the gray shirt one is someone else.

>Dogs are people.

You subscribed to TheJewishNews?

It came right from her facebook. go Lokk it up yourself.

>Using an example of a nice white couple trying to help undo some nigger's potentional drain on society lifestyle as a way to get (you)s on a competitive basket weaving site

This thing does have the head of a basketball.

that's enough internet for today

Confirmed. Guy is total Cuck.

You might be right. This might be a retard baby.

A friend sent me the Jewish news thing because I've told all my friends about how creepy the gym owner was when I went down to test the place out in Detroit. I was only there for an hour and certainly never went back. it just is so fucking furiating that this stuff actually exists in real life and isnt just an internet joke.

I mean... I never expected Id have some white guy telling me that I should let my girlfriends sleep with black guys to make them happy. but that's what the guy said to me.

You play pokemon go, what a fag

Just look at this fucking guy.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

Ahahahahahah this is too much, thanks guys

And a coalburner too. Pic related from her FB

>mysides

Jesus christ that fucking thing looks horrible

What gets me too is that article says they live in Birmingham, whish is the richest most Republican and Conservative area in all of Metro Detroit.

>Nigga shut yo white ass up. You aint never even been to da D bitch.
I'm actually from Fabulous Ferndale. Eastern Market is a faster drive as it's right down 75 to the Mack exit.

He has a major case of "gay face". He will ditch this "family" and come out of the closet at some point, guaranteed.

>Detroit

I know the whole city and area isn't complete shit but the type of white people that hang around has-been majority black cities are usually drug addicts or crazy hippies. Tessler doesn't sound like a Jewish name. But this guy is obviously insane, I can't imagine taking a cuckold fantasy so far

>follow your nose

Why would he need to "go gay"? He's already probably prepping all the black dicks he lets impregnate his wife. I bet he's sucked off every dude at his gym.

Holy shit there is more of this?

This is a very old story. There have been dozens of threads related to this shit ffs

reported, take your cuck fantasies somewhere else

even nigger babies look perpetually pissed off

drop a comment asking him if he noticed his kid has a tan all year around

He already looks like he is up to no good.

Someone posted about this same gym a few months ago.

Was that you? Someone in that thread posted some compelling evidence that this is real.

>These people all know that the "wife" spurt this thing out. They have to know the sperm didn't come from this guy.

doesn´t mean shit. women hardly ever say what they think in public. the women who praises that ugly ass baby may actually be disgusted.

Fucking kek

ISn't it possible they adopted? Couldn't find anything of her being pregnant

beady eyes

This guy looks deranged

the kid looks black, not mixed imo

Looks like another Kike who needs to die slowly!

Time to ruin his life faggots

So he's raising a baby who isn't his? How the fuck is that possible?

Apparently not even the Jews are immune to their life ruining advice and machinations.

Never adopt. It is always a trap.

(I know the story is fake, but my advice is solid. Adopted kids are a declaration of cuckdom.)

I posted about this once months ago. That was before I found out the guy telling me at his gym to let my girlfriends fuck black men was a Jew. I was just shocked that they were publicly cucks.

Finding out they were Jewish made me think I should post again. Again though, I only met this guy in real life for about 10 minutes.

We can hope.

The sperm doner might just be darker or have some darker genes. Plenty of light skinned blacks have darker skinned babies.

The "wife" is a fitness trainer. I think she purposefully wanted to hide her looking fat.

I think she always looks fat in all her pictures though. Maybe she just hid the pregnancy well.

Go to the gym and laugh at him.

This is too good to be true. HAHAHA, HOLY FUCK.

Nothing's wrong with adopting a kid of your race is you can't have kids.

Hanz you just made me laugh out loud

Kikes have defunct genetics when it comes to eyeball spacing when they are pure breed.

Since he think he is white even though he isn't he thinks all whites need a nigger upgrade!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry kikes only kikes need an upgrade from their defunct genetics. White people don't you fucking filthy fucking KIKE.

Who will do their PART?

This faggot is obviously close to someone on pol...........................

THANK YOU OP, if I ever make it down there I will make sure to challenge cuckhold jew to a bare-knuckles boxing match.

>Stinky dogs/jackals
>Hipster artstyle
>Black baby

Alhamdulillah, white people need to conquered, habibi.

Look at that ugly little monkey.

Someone should send this thread to them, fucking hilarious

Meh, if he's Jewish and not reproducing, so what?

> mfw Jews will be extinct within our lifetime .

People should start writing reviews on yelp about Jabs gym and saying the owner let me screw his wife multiple times and I might of fathered his half black baby.

Ayyo whatup Detroit bros.

OP, is this the place on the service drive around the corner from Supino's? I park in front of there all the time and it seems like there are some weird people in there

this, someone cummy the wife and noggins too

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

We get to call him a cuck.

10/10

What the fuck is going on? Looks like he's been getting cucked for like 6 years now lol

Kek, yeah good point

Now you understand why Jews are pushing this crap. They want their fetishes to be normalized so they don't feel like the outcast faggots they are.

Was that before they were together tho?

what a cuck

THIS
Holy shit that's hilarious and genius
Email the reviews to him and his wife, point out the ridiculously obvious elephant in the room. This is the emperors new clothes type of shit, how can people raise and care for coal burners and their spawn like this?

Mike's a faggot, check out his profile

>Go to the gym and laugh at him.
I went once and was creeped out. It's on the 3rd floor of a building in Detroit. Itd be better if it was ground level and you could just leave signs pasted to their windows.

>Alhamdulillah, white people need to conquered, habibi.
Holy shit I laughed a lot at this.

This guy is already being conquired every day though and gets off on it.

Yeah, just north of Supinos on Russel street.

Jesus christ. Is that some other darkie she's been fucking while she was dating Tessler?

Turned his wife into a twinkie, cream pie surprise led to (possibly) my little half nubian princess while Mr. Tessler is kind enough to front the bill.

>Drops a God comment in a picture of evidence/pride of wife commiting adultery

Holy fuck I'm dedicating at least an hour to this later today. 10/10 idea

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE NATO TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|NewWorldOrder ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

>Beard
>Plastic rim glasses
>v-neck
>cuck

Is this real?

grew up in hamtramck...

fuuuck... i see this type of shit all the time, but what's more... i go to a work acquaintance's house, in royal oak, there is a nigger and a nigger girl on the couch all the fucking time. i always wonder if this nigger is cucking his g/f or something stupid because he is a complete piece of shit, lazy, gut, etc doesn't care about anything other than vidya games.

makes you think, i thought i was just looking at people in this way because of reading too much Sup Forums

Blast this cuck publicly. Put bad reviews up talking how he sexually harassed you with cuck shit. Post his personal facebook in the reviews. Multiple accounts, multiple claims.

Always thought this.

"White privilege" is a way to not feel guilty about Jewish nepotism too.

Why hasn't any posted this gem?

Damn what was it like growing up in Ham town? Are you still living there? Seems like there are a lot of hipster qts. Along with a bunch of Bengalis lol

They should also explain how they don't know who her father is, because "dad" gets off on watching mom get dominated by other men.

If the mom is lucky she'll end up dead young. With a cuck as a " father " she is going to have the most intense daddy issues on the planet.

She'll be an insane whore that'll sleep with any older dude, all thanks to her mother and " father ".

All hapas are cuckspawn

Put them on Google Maps too.

it looks like they are holding those kids so tight to get them to stay still for the pic

when i was half that age i could sit still, lil nigga is unruly AF famalam

What the fuck
What the literal fuck
I am jewish and what the fuck is this
fuck
what the fucking fuck