TRUMP GENERAL

THE LIGHT IS BRIGHTEST AT THE DARKEST OF TIMES Edition

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important campaign updates

SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES
>Rally in Westfield, Indiana (7/12/16)
youtu.be/B5Px2Ic9WWg
>GREAT SPEECH ON VETERAN’S AFFAIRS (7/11/16)
youtu.be/HV6r4AfZYy4

INTERVIEWS
Paul Manafort full interview on Fox News about #NeverTrump movement's demise (7/15/16)
youtube.com/watch?v=gnLVNDzo0hk
>PAUL MANAFORT FULL INTERVIEW WITH CHRIS CUOMO NEW DAY (7/15/2016)
youtube.com/watch?v=AMGWh7in2zE
>Trump on Orly 7/14/16
youtu.be/T5Wn4tMFYT8
>Trump On Greta about Nice attacks 7/14/16
youtu.be/BQCamCKjsXY
>Flynn On Kelly 7/14/16
youtube.com/watch?v=BTrYK08MZ0Y

ENTERTAINMENT
>TRUMP RELEASES HILLARY NO POKEMON VIDEO
youtu.be/iH5kXAZHfNs
>HILLARY TRIES TO MAKE A JOKE
youtu.be/3wWf397ZI0Y
>Into That Good Night
youtube.com/watch?v=Pi2w-lkXiqA
>NRA Ad: Stop Clinton, Vote Trump
youtu.be/SIl20jItjHY
>Stand in the Gap
youtu.be/HuTekWF8ORo

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

MEMETIC WARFARE
>/cfg/ Official Website (WIP)
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
>/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/14/clinton-resettle-one-million-muslim-migrants-first-term-alone/
intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ABOO~

AWOO

>He thinks Pence was a good choice

bros I was all for trump
but this right wing faggot pence is something I just can't roll with

I am now a hill pill

Reminder Pence is good on immigration, OK on Muslims, but bad on trade

AWOO the pain away

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK

I JUST SAW THE NEWS

WHY PENCE?

WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?

Trump Gen, MAGA means making everything great. For example, I strive for greatness in myself. I never learned how to ride a bike from my dad because of divorce. I applied myself, and now I can ride.
Exceptionalism in everything, brothers.
>Pic related is the rubber on my hands from the grips

>being concerned that trump picked a tpp proponent for VP marks you as a shill now
great echo chamber guys

Where were you when you realized that you liked Pence, and that Pence is a good guy?

TRUMPTARDS BTFO

TRUMPTARDS BTFO

CHRISTFAGS LOSE ANOTHER ELECTION

NEVER EVER CHRIST FAGS

CANT FENCE THE PENCE

Why are people making such a fuzz about Penske? He runs a fine Indy team, people love Indy racing don't they?

just fuck off already

WHEN DO THE BLM CHIMPOUTS START?

holy fuck these shills are annoying

when will they learn that they never change anyones mind?

Hehe...Don't worry guys he's just playing 4D Chess... r-right??

My theory on Pence is that Trump wants the media to think a bad decision. He's giving them a false victory. This will lead them away from Saddam or Trump U or whatever Controversy of the Week. And it seems to be working.

7:00 EST

>post ShillFacesWhen (SFW) next round of polls including TRUMPENCE decision

The shill is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a newfag, cuck, shitposter, faggot, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a shill and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

What are the benefits vs cons of Pence?

I was hoping he'd go with someone like Rand Paul.

call for mental help yet?

Meanwhile: ITS FUCKING HAPPENING!!

WERE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

STILL TENSE?
THINK PENCE!

man I hate this choice. don't think I can vote for trump now.

guess it's hill dog time

The amount of anti=Pence shilling is going out of hand. Can you fuckers go kill yourselves?

Nobody but Manafort knows

He's playing politics. I like Pence, Pence is a good guy.

The pence pick is mystifying

THE CHRISTFAG TELLING OTHERS TO GET MENTAL HELP

YOUR THE ONE WHOS DELUSIONAL AND YOU'RE ABOUT TO LOSE 3 ELECTIONS IN A ROW THANKS TO YOUR RETARDED SHIT

FUCK OFF CHRISTFAG

So goddamn disappointed today bros

why? why pence? first of all he said yesterday he would postpone announcement then he goes ahead announces anyway signaling uncertainty. but also why this literal fucking who?

what about Mathis? Flynn? sessions or even fat boy Christie. This pence fuck doesn't guarantee me a Trump assassination and I don't like that

why Trump? I loved you. I loved you and YOU FUCKED ME!!! YOU FUCKED ME!!!!

Pence = Lyndon Johnson
Trump will be assassinated before changing anything and this dumb Irish kike-lover will be President to destroy the U.S. forever.

Fuck all of you.

They try to weak our resolve and to our concern in our hearts.

That not only won't work but, with RNC in three days, it will be a very short lived shill line.

Who here is eager for the RNC? Memes will be had

JUST fuck it and vote johnson

Look at the Pence pick from this angle.

Is he a globalist shill? Sure.
Does he have no charisma? Yes.
Is he a terrible pick? Absolutely.

But did you all forget Trump is a master negotiator and persuader?
On the surface he picked a globalist and it looks like he's compromising with the establishment.
But in reality, he's just going to control Pence like a puppet and make him his bitch. Make him fall in line with Trump's policies. Which is why the logo is him LITERALLY fucking the P in Pence.

In the end, this will turn out to be a great VP pick.
The establishment is getting satisfied (at least they think they are), and Trump has a little beta bitch boy he can control and not take the spotlight away from him.

Way too obscure.

You were just shilling against Trump in the last thread. Fuck off and get more than 1 image.

People here are panicking like Pence won't change his stances on issues while campaigning with Trump
He heeled, just like Rubio apologized and got his shit uncucked
Don't doubt the Don, lads
MAGA

Where can I find them?

naw. thinking evolution, global warming, and smoking isn't bad just aint gon fly with me user

i shill for hill now. trump is ded to me

>be trump before vp pick
>put several million dollars on pence on betting sites
>100% chance of victory and huge profit

tell me why this wouldn't work, i guess trump just isn't as smart as me

Will this finally make poke-man go to the polls?

s m h i dont need some "documents" to tell me it was the filthu fucking saudis

Calm down you fucking children. This was a solid pick. The only other possible option was Flynn, but Flynn wasn't ready for the big stage. This was the best option. It will bring out the Evangelical/hardcore conservative vote that Romney failed to get.

Also, don't let the perfect be the enemy of good enough. There is NO PERFECT CANDIDATE! Even Trump has stuff I disagree with.

So chill the fuck out and support our man.

Oh, and remember that even Hitler was friendly with Stalin when necessary.

Fuck it. If Shillary can get away with flip flopping on shit like gay marriage, TPP and TTIP than so can Pence.

Guys, help me feel excited about this Pense guy. I need something good about him.

He gets the reluctant 20 percent of republicans who always vote republican. Ensuring trump gets the full force of the Republican Party behind him is more important than if we lose a few bernvictims who will just go and vote for Johnson

Trump will lose no support and gain a few stubborn #cruzmissiles

I think Trump is trying to concentrate on Hilldog while Pence holds his back. Nobody gives a shit about the vice president, except for the party itself. So Trump battles it out with Shillary, while Pence takes care of the home front. I don't think Pence was the perfect pick, but Trump wasn't exactly spoiled by choice either.

Then go post in a Hillary thread or fuck off to reddit

Didn't think you knew what that was, Penaldo.

and bad on rights

How can you choose either of these muppets? This is literally the worst election I've ever seen, with the worst candidates on ballot. The only guy I even remotely like is Gary Johnson, and that's just because he has a track record for not being a close minded bigot(his economical free market stance is asinine and counter-revolutionary though). You amerikkkans really should get it to your heads that the two parties are literally the same and that your vote literally does not matter at all because of that. Just because one of the stooges might be slightly less r***rded doesn't mean you should go out and vote. Not voting is a signal that you don't trust the system, and if /Pol really wants to make a powerful statement against the establishment you should ALL stay home on election day.

Ok guys what's so bad about Pence.
I don't know much about the guy.

Is it primarily because he endorsed Cruz a couple months back and even called out against some of Trump's claims?

Or are there other reasons?

He has at least 1 X Chromosome?

Pence is a good choice, fuck the crybabies.

so this is it huh? this is the worst mistake in trumps campaign since the cruz's wife tweet.

please tell me he will change it tomorrow

I posted earlier about my girlfriend wanting to break up with me if I didn't stop 'wasting my time on trump stuff'

What does pence pick mean??
>Tfw my girlfriend eats shitty food when she's mad at me
>tfw she's obese

REMINDER TO THE SHILLS
This is what you are fight for.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/14/clinton-resettle-one-million-muslim-migrants-first-term-alone/

>Clinton to Resettle One Million Muslim Migrants During First Term Alone

>Clinton to Resettle One Million Muslim Migrants During First Term Alone

not a christfag, see above

Yeah. Wouldn't work on this audience anyway.

nah user. I changed my mind just this morning.

I can't do pence.

I am a hill pill now. why are you mad user? are you a far right wing bible thump for pence?

intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf

I think. That's what the article pointed to.

That's what I'm saying.

It's funny how paid "American citizen" want to use Trump's vice president pick as an argument to influence the voting preferences.

As of now Trump is the only candidate who could change American politics for the poor people.

Paid politicians can't do this. They live to please the interest of the MSM and other rich people to secure their employment.

Well Mr. derkaderka, not everyone knows.

CHRISFAGS ARE ABOUT TO LOSE THREE FUCKING ELECTIONS IN A ROW BECAUSE OF THEIR RETARDATION.

JUST

FUCK

MY

SHIT

UP

Dont like the pick but lel, why is this motherfucker never, EVER right?

zero arguments right there

Yeah, sure. I'd rather be an Evangelical bible banger than a liberal.

Hillary isn't really getting away with that, but he's the VP so obviously it's nearly as relevant.

why does pence look so much like Race Bannon?

why do the johnny quest edits start?

Christophobe

I hope this doesn't get Trump JFK'd

a GOP chick I know that actually works in the house of rep in texas is doing that. I figured she'd vote for trump, but nope. Johnson it is.

Manafort has his reason...Who the fuck know

Let's face the music

Trump is a con man working to get Hillary elected by locking up the GOP nomination and then sinking his campaign

There is no other explanation for Pense

>mfw i ignore any post that tries to spin the pence choice like a negative

fuck off shills, you aren't convincing anyone you were ever a trump supporter

Pence seems like a normie pacifier. I don't really see the problem. Newt would have had me genuinely worried for Trump's safety.

CANT FLENSE
CANT CONDENSE
MUST COMMENCE
NO PRETENSE WITH
CANT INCENSE
GOOD SENSE WITH
GET INTENSE WITH

Lol, a silver lining.

So he wanted Christie?

Pence is a deterrent against leftist assassins.

Pros: He's good on immigration. Voted for the fence in 2006, voted to deport illegals who go to the hospital, and wants to end birthright citizenship. He also co-sponsored a bill with Ron Paul to make English the official language. He also acts as an olive branch to the Cruzlims about "muh Jesus" and could help bring them on board instead of staying home. He was a 6 term Congressman and is currently governor, so he has experience with governing. He told Obongo to fuck off with rapefugees after Paris.

Cons: He's a free trader. He's pro-TPP in the past. He is against and criticized a blanket ban on Muslims. He's anti-gay and pro-life, which might scare off centrists and leftists who are disgusted with Hillary.

That's what I can think of so far.

He was the only GOP guy who voted against the government bailouts back in 2008, along with Rand Paul.

It secures the social conservative vote

He is a boring guy, which is good in this context. A VP can't win you an election, but he can make you lose one.

His personality balances Trump's brashness.

He won't steal Trump's spotlight, while Christie and Newt would've been capable of that with their big ego.

wtf i hate trump now

I guess I'm #feelingthejohnson now

Wow, CTR. You really convinced me

BUT THINKING OF PENCE IS WHY I'M TENSE

Its nice to have proof

So fucking depressed right now.

I was angry when Trump sold his soul to AIPAC, but this move is super dumb.

With Flynn Trump would bring in many independents and #Bernouts and win in a landslide and he would still be consistent

>but muh Nevertrumps

Fuck them, Trump needs to build a broad voterbase including the majority of the Independents and working class democrats who are disappointed with neo-liberal democratic politicians if he wants to win and get re-elected in 2020.

He thinks people stil give a shit about Jewish neocons.

bro I want trump to be my emeror just like you want.

but I can't do pence. I can't go full right wing bible beater on em dog. evolution is real. pence just lost a voter.

i shill for the hill now

I actually know people that voted for McCain ONLY because of Palin. These people exist folks, trust me.

Post ones of her naked or fuck off.

>You will never get the first cross-party ticket since Lincoln
>You will never get a double anti-establishment ticket
>Instead you get both Republicans and an establishment pleaser

NIGGER YOU'RE THE REASON THE GOP HASNT WON FOR 8 FUCKING YEARS.

A FUCKING MUSLIM NIGGER IS MORE APPEALING THAN YOU FAGGOTS.

THEN TRUMP COMES ALONG AND ACTUALLY GIVES YOU SOME OF THE THINGS YOU WANT AND YOU RUIN IT WITH THAT TARD VP PICK

CHRISTFAGS LOSING A 3RD FUCKING ELECTION IN A ROW LMAO

CHRISTFAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>YEB! and all the neocons chip in to import ISIS agents and tell them to go shoot the Don
>WE PRESIDENT NOW