Hey guys I just saw the Halle shooting and I remembered about the shooting from a few months ago

Hey guys I just saw the Halle shooting and I remembered about the shooting from a few months ago.
Does any one have the link to the Christ church one?

Attached: A412EE04-BD56-44CA-AB18-3615B7F3A10E.png (239x250, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q="Watch full shooting Video of Christchurch" site:myheartcares.com&t=ffab&ia=web
bestgore.com/murder/livestream-footage-deadly-shooting-synagogue-halle-germany-twitch/
anonfile.com/d0qaae8cna
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

imagine not having it on ur pc

i find only this
(1st link)
duckduckgo.com/?q="Watch full shooting Video of Christchurch" site:myheartcares.com&t=ffab&ia=web

got a link to the Halle stream?

Just seeing the face pictures in the different news articles reminded instantly the Christchurch shooting

mega dot nz/#F!u8sBWCBa!NEueI0GeQ3qj6KJkuOj_EQ

ta

I’ve seen them both and they seem surrealistic to me. I cannot process them fore what they actually depict.

Well, just watching the first 5 minutes and it's clear these guys wanted to copy Tarrant. Guess this will only increase in future.

the christchurch guy was much better and did a great killingspree

this guy is a useless cunt

mega is kill, any other link?

google it
its the first link

no I want the video you cunt

bestgore.com/murder/livestream-footage-deadly-shooting-synagogue-halle-germany-twitch/

thanks

what a failure

does someone have the full video?

> Let's kill some Jews
> Look, a random woman
> Close enough
> Back to the car
> Out again
> Shotguns don't open doors ?????
> Back to the car
> Drive to kebab shop
> One more kill
> Escape
> Escape
> Back to kebab shop
> Shoot him again in case of Walking Dead
> Escape
> Back to the car
> Out again
> Back to the car
> Out again

How does this guy own a car?

Whoo think was him...?! WHO!!??

Attached: 2171570616152907.jpg (1420x1167, 100K)

when the police turns up: "There is the police, now I'm dying." ..still 15 minutes to go tho.

Before that he said, at least he has proven that improvised weapons are useless. Not entirely tho, fagget killed 2 people so far

hahaha, what a loser

Doesnt work

wow, what a faggot. here i was expecting some more high quality gore and instead all i get is some fat german bitch getting shot and some fucking old guy. gay.

anonfile.com/d0qaae8cna

down already

ist was a rental car

you people are some of the worst scum to walk this earth in decades, evil to the core. fuck off

Hahahahahahaha do you kiss your mother with that mouth .

if you still believe in good and evil, you're clearly the only real scum here. i say the only bad thing that happened is his plan failed and his video's shit. all the tarrant wannabes' videos are shit for the most part.

It's not. It's just slow as hell

where did daddy touch u

Attached: nz.webm (640x356, 1.27M)

>tfw only person he was able to kill was a chad grandma

Attached: Chad Granny VS Virgin shooter.png (2518x1024, 508K)

He killed a Turk too

She actually had a mental disability and was well known in Halle.. how you gonna fit that in?

Phone run over by cars multiple times
Sturdy S8

kek

>when an mentally disabled grandma is more based then a 2 kill shooter

Cry harder, make a Reddit thread about it faggot

Attached: 1444637597890.png (438x375, 17K)

BS

a Turk is not a person

No BS boss

This

This stupid faggot couldn't even bomb stuff properly.

Whatever you say, still killcount: 2

I bet this dumb faggot couldn't sleep the day before and he thought he was going to be a complete badass in the eyes of other retards but he made himself look like a dumb cunt and I hope he gets raped in prison

*kills a delicatessen worker and grandma*
BRAVO NOLAN

How do you know he was incel?

Already there faggot king

true and i hope the autorities are using this opportunity to identify individuals that sympathize with these terrorists in order to monitor all of their activities.

LOL... what a fucking stupid faggot... seriously... kills some random fat bitch.. then some random guy in a shop. lol. Stupid faggot couldn't even get in the door of the jew church with a shotgun. I hope he offed himself for his stupidity. lol

He called himself a looser and failure throughout the stream

good one

Faggot king? No problem pleb.

Attached: ironic.gif (500x350, 351K)

word
I love lurking Sup Forums, but yet i think sympathizing with that amount of cruelty to innocent people is where we should draw a line. Actually hurts to watch that vid