I started praying to God earlier this year and found that each of my prayers have been answered...

I started praying to God earlier this year and found that each of my prayers have been answered. Life is good because He listens to us mortals.

I feel like Sup Forums could use a little guidance in their lives to stop from being insufferable cunts.

Attached: praying201.jpg (1862x1048, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/spilljuice
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I sure hope it works for me. I could use some miracles in my life.

All I can tell you is, when my life got turned upside down, I had nowhere to turn to, so I tried praying. And now my life is getting better and better. Every time I ask God for something, he grants it to me.

I had the opposite experience. I promised God certain things, and prayed for certain things. I followed through. He never did.

How long ago was this? Sometimes he takes a while to answer us. There are many prayers that he must answer.

Well time to stop masturbating, no alcohol, no smoking, no pork, no telling lies. Other wise you will not get into heaven. There are many more but you will have to research them yourself

I didn't say I was Christian. I believe in him, but I don't take the Bible as some gospel for how to live your life.

Sometime around February or March of this year. I eventually got what I wanted, but by then I had long since given up doing the things I made promises about.

I will say, I don't have any issue with you believing. It just did me no good.

So you believe he’s real, so if he is real then the bible is real....

Oh please. That's like saying Iron Man is real because Robert Downey Jr. is real. Grow up.

I'm a new follower, and in my experience it has always worked. Were the things you asked for conceivable?

I’m not sure if I was just lucky or it was God but I needed something and when I was looking for it I just looked up and said “God do me a solid and let me get it” and I got it lmao

>it worked for me so it works for everybody
Some people have begged for god many things and gone unheard. Congratulations on your life being okay, but it's sincerely annoying that you're so small minded.
>Inb4 "b-b-but they must have been dirty sinners"

>Were the things you asked for conceivable?
Yes. I just wanted my condition to get better. Just better enough that I could get back into daily life.

For about 4 months, that didn't work. Then I gave up, and eventually the doctors found a medication that worked some time later.

Like I said previously, I am not a devoted Christian. If somebody sins I don't care. I even sin. Just because I am not so narcissistic to believe that there is a power greater than myself you feel the need to talk down to me. That is really sad.

Checkmate atheists

Attached: Screenshot_20191005-185200_Chrome.jpg (631x787, 277K)

If I pray for a small titty big pp trap mommy gf, will God give me one?

But user that's gay though

I still want it.

Probably not because you're a faggot.

how did u eliminate chance, bias, or your effort out of the equasion, dipshit?

I have cancer

But I thought God loves everyone.

I dunno... All I know is that I can spell equation properly.

have you tried sucking your own dick?

how come he listened to all your prayers for 9 months, but there r children dying of aids?

but theres no god, who answered any prayer and u have confirmation bias, cuz u r a fucking retard

>have you tried sucking your own dick?
Done that, felt kinda gay so I quit.

Well, they shouldn't have been born African.

You said "he listens to us mortals", which is an experience which you've had but many don't share.
That's right, plug your ears and call me a narcissist. You made an extremely broad statement which is observably false to a large group of people. In mathematics, one anti-example disproves a theory, I take it that's not how it's going to work here.

proof gods not real
there r children with aids outside of africa

That's why you got cancer, I guarantee it.

Attached: afoeeee.jpg (800x450, 101K)

What was that about talking down to people? What the fuck is wrong with you?

>no capital B to begin your sentence
>U instead of 'you'
>cuz
> u r

Yeah, I'm the retard. Tell you what, I'll order an elementary school textbook on grammer for you. After all, how can you understand God as a concept if you can't even form sentences?

I have no problem with people believing in God but it really grinds my gears when they just use God as a reason for every single thing;

Something bad happened? God
Who do people pray to when something bad happened? God

Not every single thing can be up to God otherwise that’ll go against the idea of free will (especially the idea that whatever is set out for you by God is going to happen)

no because god wont let you worship her

yes, u r the retard, cuz u believe in god and u have no argument other than trying to pin my spelling

and my grammar is perfect

Nothing at all. I am the ideal human because I accept god as our lord and savior.
Many people don't share it because they're too ignorant to try, and when they don't have their wishes granted they cry and moan. You want a bigger penis or a fatter bank account? Oh boo hoo, you didn't get it.

I also just come on here when I'm drunk to piss off anons. It's paying off.

Atheists hate god, but love reading comic books about this guy, go figure...

Attached: watchmen_dr-manhattan2.jpg (783x796, 110K)

Typical theist behavior
>call people narcissistic for not believing
>proceed to display blatant narcissism

A quick reminder: God cannot be proved nor can God be disproved.

only because he has radioactive blue benis. Does your silly god have

RADIOACTIVE

BLUE

BENIS

strawman

so theres no reason to believe in it

as a practicing laveyan satanist someone kept me out of prison, I just got safp again for 7 months and a halfway house for 3 months as opposed to 15 years in tdc

Which god are we talking about here?

Your grammar is absolutely terrible. You cannot spell or form sentences properly. And my argument is that back in February I was ready to give up, and a few prayers later, my problems were resolved in exactly the same way that I asked for.

Oh, I'm sorry. You are a doctor of psychology?

>no, I'm on Sup Forums of course I'm not.
Oh right.

my grammar is perfect and my spelling is deliberate.
How did u eliminate bias, chance and effort out of the equation, dipshit?

Only true goddess.

Attached: girlcock.webm (540x304, 749K)

I would love to see you tell that to a child in an abusive household, look them dead in their face and say "boo-boo, you didn't get decent parents, pray harder"
>I am the idea human being
>I enjoy pissing people off for their lack of peace
I unironically hope you get plastered by a bus. You are a disgusting stain on this earth. If there is a God he is repulsed by the likes of you.

That’s not the point I’m making, just because God can’t be proved or disproved doesn’t mean there is no reason to believe in it.
Some people may be led to believe and others may not... at the end of the day it’s a “belief”.

God, no set religion.

Norse gods lol

>Fuck u, I hope u die you big meanie
Ouch. I best go cry in the corner for a little bit because I insulted someone from a broken home.

u dont know what a "belief" is - its equivocation fallacy. Redefining terms.
Doesnt matter if thats the point u r making. U failed to see the point. If it cant be proven, u cant say its real

The only bias involved is atheism. An atheist is a narcissist who can't comprehend the concept of somebody being greater than they are, and so they refuse to accept the possibility of divine beings.

strawman, redefining terms, deflection.
none of what u wrote is true

Your capacity for cognitive dissonance is impressive, I'll grant you that.

If it can’t be disproven you can’t say it’s fake.
You’re going by the rules and logic you know as a person and what has been set out by people.
No matter what scientific evidence arrises, if there is a God he can manipulate it all.
Therefore the standard means of trying to prove God and disprove God won’t work.

Attached: e9egh50p.jpg (800x571, 51K)

i can say its not true
u cant undermine the logic. This logic is all weve got. U cant expct any1 to follow your bullshit based on a logic that doesnt exist, or is unobtainable by any1
prove it can or has manipulated a single thing
therefore gods existence is indistinguishable from its nonexistence

>I disagree so you're wrong.
Oh okay, sorry. You must be right!

>Maybe if I throw out big boy words, he will stop talking
I am actually a very compassionate person. Just not on Sup Forums because there are only two types of people in this arm pit of a website:

Assholes, and
People who are too afraid to act like assholes in real life so they hide behind anonymity.

projecting

Any Christians here?

>be at muh pearly gates
>St. Peter says, "We're kind of confused as to why you would treat those people that way."
>Well it's just those people on Sup Forums, doesn't that mean I'm allowed to deflect and insult at every corner? I mean they're just godless narcissists, can't you just treat them however you want?
>St Peter: "Oh yeah bingo, come on in buddy, we know you're actually a really compassionate dude"

Whoo think was him...?! WHO!!??

Attached: 211570616134954.jpg (1354x1186, 134K)

The purge is comming. November 4th USA only the purge starting at Keyne Wests house.
>Thank you for all the good time user.
>Link to the live-stream: twitch.tv/spilljuice
>There is one person I want to thank especially. That’s Mark, former BO of 8ch Sup Forums and owner of vch.moe. His gracious donation of 0,1 bitcoin helped me a lot. He should be really pissed right now, of course. I wanted to kill only mudslimes and promised, I wouldn’t name him. You know what? Fuck you, you filthy jew. If this person even exist in RL. He could be a CIAnigger trying to radicalize and set up people online,
for all that I know. I mean, why would a fucking jew give away money for free?

Attached: 1570697890-798s.jpg (150x200, 5K)

I'm sure St Peter would understand. After all you're a heartless cunt with a tenuous grasp on the concept of compassion.

can traps go to heaven?

If you believe it, then it must be so.

Prayer is just a way to mentally boost yourself and thus become motivated to reach the thing that you prayed for. You do things and things happen, you pray and things wont happen unless you do something.

Attached: mJ1BaoG.jpg (680x680, 31K)

God helps those who help themselves user.

Translation: What you're now reaping are the fruits of your, and only your, labors.

so what youre saying is that if i want a small tiddy big pp trap mommy i have to go get one myself?

I prayed to God and it gave me drugs.

That is correct.

So "God" is a "He". Is "He" white-skinned? Does "He" hate all the same people you hate?

Attached: 1531868785831.jpg (250x250, 13K)

thats sounds kinda hard

Bump

why would you bump this thread? its so shit

Dude. Hes god. Hes meant tk be omnipotent. And omniscient. ALL powerful ALL seeing ALL hearing. Surely he can repsond to multiple prayers at once and materialise a horny slut to bounce on my cock?

giving her a big cock takes some time

I prayed to god for 15 years and none got answered, I'm stubborn but not stubborn on to death , if there is no answer there is nothing capable of answering . I accept it brainwashing and a hard one to mentally unfsck yourself , every man has to be his own saviour . No one is coming to help you .

>no one is coming to help you
isnt that what friends are for?

A friend is somone who will drink your beer and fuck your wife .

i have no beer and no wife

sauce please?

Valenjonex on Chaturbate.

Attached: 20191007_125412.jpg (700x309, 114K)

I remember a sermon where a the pastor said to not try to make deals with him. So just ask straight up with no promise on your end

thats what happens when youre muslim

UWOT M8

africans are muslims

That right eh? No Christians in Africa? Bet you think South America means Texas

im a jew
hating muslims is the default for me

>prays to be a faggot
>granted
>miracle!

Religion is a parental disease or self inflicted delusion.

tyvm

np
i spread her on Sup Forums in the hopes of one day someone leaking her premium vids.

Attached: 1560151390765.jpg (1009x969, 245K)