Danish people are not wh*Te. We hail from medieval African merchants who settled in this country...

Danish people are not wh*Te. We hail from medieval African merchants who settled in this country, after we were driven away from our home country because of the greedy wh*Toids colonization of Africa. Denmark is less than 400 years old.

>pic related is a afro-dane

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20141110054744/http://complit.ku.dk/islamineuropeanliterature/workingpapers/dokument4/
dailymotion.com/video/x5w12h0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This meme has gone too far

that turban is badly placed, fake nigger is fake

Stfu you fake blacks. Unlike you swede cucks who are all only 50 % blacks due to recent Somalian migration in the last 20 years, we are ACTUAL blacks with 100 % pure black blood

good one pigskin

go die on skin cancer, genetical failure

LMAO WH*tES CAN'T EVEN READ

Stfu. Yea we may not be as black as you. Your black moorish ancestors were impressive, but we is a small country

My ex lived in hobro, there were more migrants from the greenland. The Islamic/arabic ones were hated on.. I guess thats why this thread lol

web.archive.org/web/20141110054744/http://complit.ku.dk/islamineuropeanliterature/workingpapers/dokument4/

finns are MONGOL and danes are BLACK
now think why KKKr*cker sw*Doids oppress us....

here, fixed.

d*Noids are wh*Te, nice try cracker

>every white country is larping as non-white
is everyone trying to run away from the white man's burden?

I'm sorry danes, but you'll always be snowniggers. You just have to accept it and move on.

goddamn i hate this cumskins racist kkkrackers. they hate us cuz our dicks and brains are bigger

Dravidians aren't Caucasoids. Caucasoid Indians are from the north, thus not having dark skin, but rather a more Middle Eastern skin.

...wtf have I missed? Monkeys doing monkey stuff? Guess there is nothing to see here.

racist ass cracka

KARA BOGA

yeah, so? They should allow racism, its like these little shits are whining that theyre bullied too much at school.. Its just like the rest of the verbalics used in harrasment

MY wh*Te ASS IS ON FIRE AHHHHH

too old for this shit

få et liv

Go back to r*ddit then

>mon visage sans visage when a brazilian sitcon from late '90 made a joke like that

The "main character" of show claim to be from Danish heritage to explain his blond hair and pale skin. In one episode a black actor played an allegedly Danish character appears and the main character, trying to hold back the laughter, ask if he is sure about that. The black answer that he is from Denmark too, but from the rich side of Denmark, where the people are black and taller.

Dette
Eller evt bare tag dit eget, OP

dailymotion.com/video/x5w12h0

Black Dane appears at 13:50

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D