You all are racists

You all are racists

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/49811552_Monoamine_oxidase_A_regulates_antisocial_personality_in_whites_with_no_history_of_physical_abuse
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21295226/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21295226
youtu.be/RovF1zsDoeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes, so what?

Only a nigger would say that.

No, I am not a nigger.

Not really. I'm tired of explaining myself too. Black people are racist too. Everyones racist. We're all human and like to group up with people we relate to the most when threatened.

fuck off nigger

Don't be a racist

Attached: 1479429435550.jpg (369x387, 35K)

Racism can be justified even on genetic level .

Attached: final proof.jpg (1136x2200, 812K)

Go back home, Jose.

>[citation needed]

>t. misunderstood Pepe

The sun is bright.

Completely serious here, everyone is racist. Think about it. What makes each human being unique is the accumulated memories and experiences of that individual. We know how to react to different situations because of that accumulated knowledge.

Imagine that you see a red hot stove. Why dont you touch it? Do you consciously think to yourself that you might get hurt? No, of course not. The reason you don't touch it is that you instinctively know that it's dangerous. It's the same when interacting with other people, ie, you instinctively react, without conscious thought, because your prior knowledge affects your current actions.

Ask yourself why someone who has never met a black person before, acts hostile towards them. Is it because somebody told them to act this way? Yes, and no. If they've been exposed to media, they've been programmed to react in a certain way, even if nobody explicitly said that niggers are bad.

We don't live in a vacuum, so when we lack information, we extrapolate it from a combination of past experiences that may or may not be pertinent, and we rely on the knowledge of others.

You might think that you aren't racist, but your automatic, subconscious reactions will say otherwise.

With that said, being racist doesn't mean that you have to be an asshole, unless you are incapable of empathy for another conscious being. You can't control your subconscious reactions, but you can control your conscious and deliberate actions.

>t. Brown hands wrote this

Blame god

researchgate.net/publication/49811552_Monoamine_oxidase_A_regulates_antisocial_personality_in_whites_with_no_history_of_physical_abuse

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21295226/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21295226

Attached: human races.jpg (1052x730, 51K)

God doesn't exist

I'm not racist

Then you're lying to yourself.

No u

I think I know where you're coming from but please elaborate

Well, a majority anyway.

ok nigger

>You all are racists

Attached: Apparentlythis+is+a++wop+_2a05e3301edae520ad7370f1b34b86a5.jpg (500x667, 77K)

Attached: 15393600426110.jpg (1456x1394, 433K)

My first best friend was black though.

Would you prefer to have a white baby or get raped by a gorilla?

Simple. Everyone is racist because of our tribal tendencies that go hand in hand with culture. You cannot have one without the other, so being racist is kind of the default. Those who recognize this racism can then make an effort to rise above it. This is tied to higher thinking, which leads to progress. Is it any wonder that the most tolerant societies are the ones that are the richest and most technologically advanced?

Forgot to add that being racist doesn't necessarily mean that you have to be a bad person because while you can't control the former, you can definitely control the latter.

youtu.be/RovF1zsDoeM

Attached: 6433598_orig.jpg (1098x618, 459K)

neither

I prefer anything over rape, since it generally involves violence and, per definition, not my consent.
Per definition, I don't want to get raped.
I agree, and I'm making an effort to create a pleasant world for the most people possible, including niggers, which is why I don't consider myself racist, in the colloquial sense. Technically though you're right.

That's nice but does having a black best friend mean that you automatically trust every thing that crawls out of the ghetto?

Its because they are filled with whites and asians and asian countries arent the most open and tolerant. They do just fine because they arent filled with niggers.

Asian countries generally aren't amongst the richest or most technologically advanced though, other than Japan. And even Japan is only where they are today by riding on the backs of those that were. Even up until US occupation, they were sheet wearing rice farmers who had bought and stolen weapons tech from Western nations.

tell me something I don't know.

Yes but actually no.

Ctrl+c and Ctrl+v
You dirty nigger.