I know this is the coldest take of all time, but if people want to be anti-vaxxers just fucking let them...

I know this is the coldest take of all time, but if people want to be anti-vaxxers just fucking let them. This is natural selection at its finest.

That is all.

Attached: clap.gif (480x360, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RfdZTZQvuCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the problem is their children who will die in horrible ways and the diseases that will come back and probably kill other children which cant be vaccinated because of health reasons.

except natural selection works on populations over time, not on individuals.

No, idiot.
In order to create a sanitized environment ALL kids must be forced to vax, or they will carry and infect their surrounding, making other vaccinations useless.

You grasped half of the right thing. Thia is not a choice, or rather should not be. The very concept of vaccines has its roots in vaxxing every inhabitant in order to stop the illness 100%.

Dying because someone else is stupid isnt natural selection, its just stupid. Like op.

Except, natural selection works on individuals to shape the genetic pool of the population

That's not the coldest take of all time. That's letting people make the choice about what is put into their bodies. Seems like a pretty common sense thing to me.

If you're vaccinated and I'm not, me getting sick is irrelevant to you.

I firmly believe that you should have control of what you put in your body. And I especially don't trust the government about what I should put in my body.

Wow what a fresh take. So original and interesting. I’ve never heard anyone ever say that about anti-vaxxors before. Amazing.

But in the case I decide to make a baby while you're around, I could carry an illness contracted from you as a sane bringer, then accidentally kill my son

And then, of course, kill you adter doing my research. Thank (it does not exist) god I will never make babies because I'm a sociopathic schyzo, kek.

Still, only hang around vaxxed people. Non vaxxed are either ignorant rednecks, religious people, flat hearthers or worst, and I hope their illness kills them all asap.

When you choose to make a baby is your problem, not mine. Your lack of fertilization planning doesnt give you the right to tell me I have to inject something into my body.

Yes, sure, but then they have to leave society because herd immunity.

It sounds like you are blaming someone else for something that happens to you. We both go around and live our lives and you get sick from natural causes. How do you legislate that?

>What is herd immunity?

Do you know how retarded that is?
You are literally saying vaccines don't work.
If your kid is vaccinated, your kid is not at risk

>Thank (it does not exist) god I will never make babies because I'm a sociopathic schyzo, kek.
Kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=RfdZTZQvuCo

Talk about your cold shoulder, OP.

There are plenty of risks to vaccines.
Low probability, high impact risks.

Vaccines are like condoms. They don't make you 100% immune and are much more efficient if everyone around you is also vaccinated.