I've got a date with this girl, we're going bowling. Any tips? Do I kiss her...

I've got a date with this girl, we're going bowling. Any tips? Do I kiss her? I have an ex but I never really had a first date we were just always together so this is all new to me. I'm 20 btw.

Attached: Screenshot_20191010-104013_Messages-01(1).jpg (779x1516, 453K)

You're 20yo, just be yourself mate

Attached: 1570698895279.png (239x250, 75K)

Yeah... Dont throw the ball... You just want to lift it back and then let momentum and gravity to the rest. Don't try spin if you're amuateur, it's just going to end up in the gutter. make sure your fingers fit comfortably in the hole and that the ball you choose should be about one tenth of your own mass. Godspeed user.

Never ever ever ask for advice on Sup Forums. That's my advice.

This has been added to the cringe thread rotation.

Why do you text like a spook?

If it goes well, muster up to at least ask about the kiss at the end. Obv when you could just do it anyway. Timing is everything. But date sealing kiss is an important move (depending on intentions I guess)

She's ready for it. Set the mood by acting casual and throwing a well timed perverted joke in once. Dont wait until the end of the date to do it because that's too tense, do it toward the middle when you're both relaxed and having fun. The more eye contact she makes with you, the more green the light is. 4 to 5 seconds of unbroken eye contact that isn't weird where she is smiling is the brightest green light youll ever get. Good luck friend

Only if the date goes well. If she laughs of your jokes, twirls her hair, all of that shit you know.

But if you want the Sup Forums style advice. Just knock her out with the bowling ball and fuck her behind the cones while she's out/dead

Yeah, don't have to force it in the middle either, it's possible to wait until the end. But the eye contact stuff is good advice. Also, if she keeps finding reasons to touch OP (and he should probably do it as well) Not on the boobs and ass of course. Unless he's a nignog

the fuck is a nignog?

Attached: nognig.jpg (501x373, 42K)

Samefag

I do this thing were i tell a joke and laugh with them and then smile a really big grin that gradually reduces to a genuine feel good smile while making eye contact. If they hold your gaze, move closer to them gradually. They'll get it.

If she's a super bossy girl (I like to flip them endless shit about bring bossy) my thing is to sarcastically ask "may I?"

Its all about the mood, set a fun mood, set sexual tension, set a relaxed atmosphere, the pull the trigger. If she rejects you relax and say something like "my bad, i got caught up in your smile" smile big at her then move on and dont bring it up or try again until a later date.

oh right... sorry, i'm slow to catch up on the racial lingo here. Probably cuz I don't give a fuck what color skin you betafags, neckbeards, druggies and thothunters have.

Except for the cucks. They're all niggers, especially the white ones.

Doing the physical touch shit is hard for amateurs but if she touches OP at regular intervals throughout the date its a really good sign. Best is eye contact though in my opinion because trying to do the affirmation ladder is impossible without practice

Just thought of something "Whats the prize for winning?"
The secret is to win super hard in the beginning and throw at the end so they know you lost on purpose

Or conversely if she is actually as good as you are at bowling, keep up with her then lose "by accident" at the end.

If shes ever been on a date before i garentee you shes never had a man lose to her on purpose at anything. It worked on this 30 y/o i went out with when I was 23 super well. She was hella pissed and attacked me with her vagina later because i wouldn't admit to letting her win.
"I dont know what you're talking about"
"What do you mean? You're just better than me!"
Heavy sarcasm mixed with the stiff denial was the key for me

Still here OP?

You should assert your dominance and twat her in the face with the bowling ball. Bitch will love it.

Nobody gives a shit who wins or not. As long as OP isn't a dick while playing.

Just casual touching really. Shoulders and so on. And not random of course. Have to justify the touching. But just make sure she's comfortable with you being near and touching her. If she doesn't even like that, she's not likely interested.

You can obviously try. Be sure to pay attention to her body-language and her eyes. You'll know if she's comfortable around you or not. It's actually pretty easy to read people if you're actually paying attention to it.

Nothing racial really. There's white nignogs as well.

On the date tell her if you win she’ll bowl your balls later, and if she wins you’ll blow her dog.
Works everytiem.