Spree shooters suck on average

>Vegas shooter
>Bought 23 rifles because he was a retard who had no idea how rifles worked
>Speed reloads and remedial action take 4 hours to perform perfectly while being blind

>Tarrant
>Fat fuck WALKS during a spree shooting, equipment still falls on the deck during
>Takes 25 seconds to reload
>20 rounds per kill because he doesn't actually want to be effective at killing people

>Recent shooter wanted to prove effectiveness of custom equipment
>Doesn't test any of his equipment
>Fails to breach a door with thermite
>Which means he had never actually tested breaching a door on his life

Why do spree shooters not train for at least 1 day before doing their spree shooting? Does it show intentional self sabotage or a requirement of some sort of psychosis to even initiate the activity?

Attached: 1556741884445.jpg (628x688, 42K)

The Scandi spree shooter did, and succeeded

Breivik? Not really hard to remember the most notorious mass shooter.

Yeah because shooting live ammo in countries where no not even supposed to look a a firearm wrong is such a good idea. Where the fuck are they going to go to train without getting the cops called on them? what's the point of training with shitty cobbled together shit if it's basically not meant to last?

Yeah because you can't breach doors with thermite in COD unlike siege.
>Train with cod, and youll stack thots
>Train with rainbow six siege, and youll be on your knees

I think Dorner was more successful because he researched his targets, even if he didn't get very far. Breivik's targets weren't very meaningful.

That's Saint Tarrant to you, Moishe.

And it's all well and good to pass judgement but what exactly have you done to make the world a better place?

Attached: 1552962966044.png (600x717, 1.66M)

Removing the entire next generation of Jewish political puppets, and striking terror into the rest, is not meaningful.

I will never condone the killing of children, but you have to admit he achieved his objectives and carried out a complex and successful plan.

>gee why do mentally ill people think illogically
i dunno, because they're mentally ill?

can an user link the best video of dorner, not nightly new bs, but an in depth analysis of his tactics?

You are retarded. Crusader bro is probably the most effective, because he set off diversions in Oslo.
Not saying Dorner was ineffective, but shit Brevik was brilliant.

easy solution for that. train, or test your crap at least, on new years eve. firecrackers every where, perfect cover
or similar events, you get the point...

Lower the gunpowder so the round is subsonic.

I mean, yeah, basically

Breviks targets were political targets.

His targets were THEEE most meaningful
That I have ever seen.
EVER.

You're analyzing all of these false flags as if there was one person involved making the decisions.

Vegas is very obviously a totally made up scenario, so I'm not really sure it belongs with the others.

First of all, he's unworthy of the title "Crusader," secondly if you think children are a meaningful target you are delusional. One lobbyist can invalidate millions of people.

Spree killers are usually unhinged and incapable of forming coherent plans.
The number of people that are willing and able to just go murder a bunch of civilians is pretty small, and the number of those people that are capable of the kind of cold and rational thinking required to do it efficiently is even smaller.
Pic related. This was James Holmes' (Dark Knight theater shooter) attempt to make bombs. He took some ammo, fuel, and powder and then attached wires to it that were attached to a CPU heatsink, but nothing else. No source of power, no ignition, and not tripwires.

Attached: james holmes retard bomb attempt 3.jpg (970x728, 74K)

>he believes the las vegas shooter narrative

wew

I forgot you yuropoors dont even have basements and live in NYC-tier 600 sq ft brownstone cuck closets

>requirement of some sort of psychosis to even initiate the activity?
you just fucking figured this out? do you vote democrat by any chance?

nordic countries arent a corporate banking slave colony like america

If you think the people he killed weren't replaceable politically you're a fucking tard, they weren't the big bankers, ministers, or the party members, they were dipshit teens, at best that was like 100 voters some days.
If anything he made them martyrs, which makes other people their voters instead.

If he had actually cared about anything but getting away with some easy murders, he should have actually targeted the actual people with power, the Soros's of Norway.

>nordic countries arent a corporate banking slave colony

Attached: vilsen i pannkakan.jpg (427x448, 126K)

in the woods
in your basement
during fireworks festivals

>Soros
>power
random financial kikes are hardly "the seat of power"

Yep, They might as well pull out a loan or sell their house to afford merc training since their lives are gonna be ruined afterwards.

He carries far more power in his shriveled left nut than one thousand dipshit teens in youth summer camps.

Because spree shooters tend to be borderline retarded beta males

Nordic countries arent countries.

They have balls than you ever will. Keep LARPing at the range.

I don’t understand. Did he just not finish them? Did he really believe they would function? Jackiechanwtf.jpg

Oh yeah, look at this man's impressive sack.

Attached: UBERMENSCH.png (386x615, 263K)

>judging a man by his appearance
I swear to god /r9k/ has turned an entire generation into queers obsessed with jawlines and bulge size.

>nordic countries arent a corporate banking slave colony like america
If that was true they'd be invaded tomorrow.

Actually I was more judging him by his absolute ineptitude and low IQ, but when you mention it, yes, he does look like a slackjawed faggot.

Go jerk off to Columbine fanfiction.

I have a theory that many spree shooters are people who would've become serial killers, but with all the forensic tech now it's too hard to keep that up for years so they just decide to shoot up a building

Obviously that doesn't hold for the weird sexually motivated ones, but at lot of serial killers just have a bloodlust they have to sate

barely

Can we judge him for crying like a pussy and being defeated by a door?

DOOR KEK
DOOR KEK
PLEASE
I BEG OF YOU

>it takes balls to shoot unarmed targets

If you think anyone outside of this cloister of retards even knows what /r9k/ is, then I'm impressed that you can even read

It does. There's no coming back from it. Hopefully the next guy preps a bit better.

By that logic it takes balls to slap your nutsack on the pressure plate of a beartrap.

Look at black neighborhoods. If you shoot a dude in the face and run away there's over a 50% you'll get away with it. Especially if it's a stranger with no motive

You ever wonder why all these shooters are massively autistic?

Dorner didnt do much. He hit some crooked cops and his ex lawyer then tried to hide while LAPD shot asian women until he stole an old couple's car and got cornered at a ski resort where some pigs got stuck and he got burned.

>Fails to breach a door with thermite
First of all, THERMITE DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY. Secondly, it was a fucking pair of wooden double doors that opened inwards and were only secured by a security chain.
Oh, fuck, and then when he tries blowing a lock using three rounds of fucking ratshot from a yard away. What fucking movies has this guy been watching?

>when you missed the bomb-making class during your MKUltra brainwashing
But seriously, some of these guys are pure fucking Hollywood-level retards.

>>Fails to breach a door with thermite
The filling was thermite? I seen the images of his DIY cracker. Without a joke, he had 4-5 decisions to make while building his shit. Mostly its fine but every decisions he took was so hard wrong that he made firework cracker with the ingredients of a featured bomb.
Thats what you get for all the instruction threads... nothing because the data and knowledge isnt explained or even mentioned to take care about

>They have balls than you ever will.

Spree shooters are just what you get when you cross mediocre IQ, suicidal ideations, and non-functioning psychopathy. They're people who want to commit suicide (or otherwise want to cancel their lifestyle) and want to feel powerful while they do it.
They usually lead powerless or socially isolated lives because they never figured out the mechanics of empathy or normalcy.

These people don't have "balls", it's very much the opposite - they're cornered rats with revenge fantasies and no future.

Shood shood kill, the berson with most muudur wins at life pew pew shoot shoot big shoods to you see you in Hell, I'm going after Satan next for the big high score shood shood fug society my dad should've fugged me more softly now I gill beoble for a living to get on newsbaber.

Attached: high score list.png (1198x694, 54K)

>opened inwards
Shit, your best avenue of attack there could be setting a fire and then either engaging or just barring the exits of anyone trying to exit.

i'm not larping to shoot up a mall fucktard.

sure are a lot of losers worshipping mass shooters itt

prolly literally like 1 but ok retard

What's this?

He had a dozen resealed wine-bottles in the back of his car, so arson was probably intended. Honestly, between him being absolutely stumped and yelling "Fuck!" when he finds the door is locked, and then slamming his car door onto his laptop while fumbling for a firecracker, the whole thing felt like some overly long comedy sketch. Blowing out his own tire when full-auto double-tapping the passerby was just plain hilarious.
Fucking tragic, but this was the Mr. Bean of mass shooters.

Jeeesus christ, I feel even sadder for the poor faggot now, he planned the shit out and everything and still made a fucking comedy skit out of himself. Between this retard and the synagogue one in cali a few months back, pretty much every Tarrant copycat has made a absolute buffoon out of themselves.

Thx god, you´re not a Sup Forumstard !

He didn't really have much of a plan. He was obviously an autist. He was capable of doing something that required mechanical skill (making guns) because his short circuited brain is capable of comprehending straightforward shit like machine diagrams, but as soon as he ran into a problem in the real world his brain froze up.
The wall was only 7-8ft high. He could have very easily jumped onto the roof of his car and climbed over the wall, but his autistic brain told him that the door was the only entrance.

I don't know if the one he used was thermite, but he tossed one explosive early in the video and it only made a little pop. I am guessing that he fucked up his main compound in the bombs and the blasting cap was the only thing that actually detonated.

Attached: 008_j8HBZ0K.jpg (4446x5753, 1.14M)

There's a thread on Sup Forums right now where they're ripping the guy for the explosive mixes he used in his crackers and bullets. Apparently he used 65/35, perchlorate/sugar, for his loads. That, plus he cast his own lead, and it's no wonder his Luty jammed more than it fired.

>"it takes balls to autistically ruin your life and other peoples lives because i spend too much time on 4chin"

Vegas shooting was glowniggers you dullard

>He could have very easily jumped onto the roof of his car and climbed over the wall
Fuck, he could have just drove into the fucking double-doors to the courtyard.
What really showed his lukewarm grey matter was that he recognized the media value of attacking synagogue on Yom Kippur, but approached in the middle of the day when nobody would be there and all the doors were locked. The place would have been wide open and jam-packed with even non-practising Jews that evening.

This guy took "Sloppy Job" to a whole new level.

Chris Dorner is a legend. When is a movie about him coming out?

>NPC copes with its crippling cowardice

As soon as they catch him.

You do know he was full on guns for me and not for thee, right?

>Bought 23 rifles because he was a retard who had no idea how rifles worked
So he was /k/?

everyone ragging on him is a retarded non-human drone

look at his armament, its extremely impressive, it's a major accomplishment, it shows us what's possible

that he failed in his attack is of no consequence, he showed the world what can be done.
ragging on him is exactly like ragging on any other shooter for not winning the war singlehandedly

red headed virgins for every true warrior!

Attached: 1550394366720.jpg (3264x4896, 1.08M)

just imagine all the warriors thinking right now - 'imagine what i could have done with those weapons'

>he can't source evidence of the contrary
WEW

>he could not into Benis MkII
he shoulda tried harder

Attached: vr5h1pvpyl001.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

>>Recent shooter
Which one was this?

>Breaks his laptop in his car door
>Blows out his own tire
>Literally can't get past any wooden doors
>Shoots a woman in the back after she asks, "Do you have to do this while I'm here?"
>Blows out his own tire full-auto double-tapping her
>Still can't get through wooden doors
>LUTY JAMMED
>LUTY JAMMED
>Reloading
>LUTY JAMMED
>Target escaped
>Drives to a kebab shop
>Literally lets everyone walk out of there except for an equally pansy faggot whose reaction is to drop to the floor and cry
>Takes three fucking shotgun shells to kill him
>Goes back to his car to cry

Nobody who watched the video thinks this guy was anything more than an absolute retard. He showed the world that he was an incompetent moron without two brain cells to rub together.

KEK hard. This fuse has a +25% fail rate when glued with hot glue :3 He never mad shit in his live and used a firecracker fuse from china
KClO4 was the wrong chemical. Using KClO3 and normal Vaselin would work and possible break the door (when placed at the right spot).
And his detonators had the wrong diameter, they`re way to weak to detonate his mix

Where is this video?

>there's people on this planet championing the guy who made the mallninja courthouse shooter look like Chris Kyle
State of this species

you live for absolutely nothing but your own consumption and addiction

you'll commit suicide out of despair as soon as your comforts are taken away

Go ctrl-f "bitchute" in anyone of the fifteen Sup Forums threads.

>NPC
Is that really the best you've got? He raided a synagogue on Yom Kippur IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY. Two minutes on Google would have told him that the Jews show up IN THE EVENING. Seriously, if you're going to do it, at least try to do shit right. All this guy ends up being is a case of what NOT to do if you actually want to make a point by killing people.

Maybe its because they're a bunch of autistic tards who have no athletic coordination whatsoever. If a component person with something to lose did this, the count would be in the triple didgets.

>a bunch of autistic tards who have no athletic coordination whatsoever

>Door isn't unlocked
>"FUCK!"
>Panicked back and forth pacing
>Heavy breathing after two seconds of running
>Can't dynamically problem-solve his way into ramming the door with his car
>Nope, better use a firecracker placed at the least efficient spot
>More heavy breathing as he runs away from the firecracker
>Tries to shoot out the lock
>With birdshot...
>From a yard away...
>Pathetically gives the door a couple kicks and then wallks away

Fuck, imagine what he could have done if he spent less time making bombs he never used, and instead just went over to the hardware story for a crowbar or a fireaxe?

Because mass shooters are grossly incompetent failures in life. They feel they have no future and try to take revenge against society via mass shootings. However, their inherent stupidity and laziness fucks over their schemes in the end.

The only reason why mass shootings succeed is because they target places with a shitload of people packed into very tight spaces, such as schools. The German faggot shows exactly what happens when they don't have a very obvious target that even the biggest retard could take advantage of; they end up shitting their pants and roaming around while confused about what they should do next.

user, stop talking about yourself.

Is there any clear image of his gear?

Picture of his crackers were earlier in the thread. Here's his...
>JAMMED
Here...
>JAMMED
>JAMMED
Here's his Luty.

Looking for a picture of his slam-gun.

Attached: 1570670509074.png (818x751, 929K)

the asshole who always goes to work with the flu has probably killed more old people than any mass shooter has

As fucking glowy as this seems:
>target high density, low threat targets, (large masses of unarmed targets)
>ensure limited opportunities for entry or exit; study building layout
>set fire to critical points of the structure
>set explosives or other disincentives at points which you do not desire targets to go
>line up at a choke point with as much ammo as you
can carry

It's not hard; it's just that only retards will an hero themselves to do it

Apparently some kraut tried to Tarrant a synagogue with hilarious results

Ah, here we go.

But seriously, kannst du woanders hingehen?

Attached: 1570670086925.jpg (2448x2376, 2.23M)

Thanks man.

Their virginity shit inspired the whole incel thing

Thank you, I checked this HE.
>formula E
Full retarded version of Ammonal, he used fertilizer with a huge amount of impuritys- His mix is unable to detonate with a very good Booster charge.
>blasting caps
Very well made, but the amount of SADS is lil low but should work.

with = without.
Thats your lesson guys, like using TATP to detonate ANFO, wont work this way

What was the secret weapon? Was it the friends we made along the way?

Looks like a Fallout gun

I'd like to think so, but it probably had to do with the wine bottles and jug in the back seat of his car. Either molotovs, or maybe he was gonna try actually gassing the kikes with some "homemade crystals".

>The Objectives
What do you think guys, do you think he met his objectives?

while what you say is true most people won't appreciate it for the context you used it in

If his objective was to be a complete joke to humanity as a whole, then he succeeded with flying colors.

Yeah i figured that. When I heard those little pops in the video I knew that his filler charge failed.

The first one...sorta. He was using shit ammo made from scavenged brass, DIY cast bullets, and DIY powder. It's impressive that the Luty gun cycled as well as it did.
Everything else was a huge failure though because he was/is retarded.