Give me your pure and honest thoughts on Billie Eilish

Give me your pure and honest thoughts on Billie Eilish.

Attached: 1570593156872.jpg (705x802, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Flash in the pan trash that will fade into obscurity once her 15 minutes is up

Attached: IMG_20180407_081355.jpg (723x445, 41K)

Shes a tard.

I think she is cool and i like her music, she is edgy but so is everyone at that age

White nigger whisper singer sucks jew cock to get record deal. Now gets blacked on the regular and is a symbol of degeneracy pedaled to young girls.

Attached: 1567636305471.jpg (680x865, 65K)

she is damn beautiful, any of the unhappy ones that we post here in Sup Forums (I include myself) we would be happy waking up with her face to our side every fucking morning.

Maybe I'm just getting too old, but have only really heard her name before. Don't know who she is, what she does. Is she like that girl that was on Dr. Phil that got famous and Sup Forums wanted to fuck?

Why the fuck are bitches always doing this now? Its autistic just like the whole female race under 30.

Women are a point of attack by (((rootless cosmopolitans))). This is a symptom of the traditional patriarchal structure being weakened

shit.. but got hot feet

she's 18 now

Wut

Attached: downloadfile-4.jpg (474x476, 25K)

what makes a foot hot

Spoiled kid of rich parents. Typical "unique" teen idol, but sooooo regular normie cunt. Singer that can't even sing, only whisper like 46 yo crack whore.

But pretty hot though.

niggers ruined another

Attached: sad.reality.jpg (1116x1098, 338K)

Long toes & toenails

Fat untalented coalburner who is being pushed to promote being a slut piece of trash to kids.

Where are the sex clips

Checked trips
You do know she is fifteen in those nudes with the nigger be carful where you post that user.

An Edgetard.

Attached: IMG_20191008_203802.jpg (940x839, 48K)

When is the swelling going down?

Basically this. I can't help but shake the feeling that if she pursued a different avenue of privileged work (modeling perhaps? acting? etc?) she would have actually been a lot more famous and well off than music.

Her music, music "aesthetic" image, and everything about it is pure garbage. Her most popular song sounds like a soundtrack for a B-Grade children's "horror" film featured on public television. It's fucking awful and cheesy. And her aesthetic? Terrible. You can tell she's purposefully trying to look like she's constantly on Xanax and is a "sad girl" and "doesn't care" blah blah. Really really fake.

If she had pursued movies, modeling, etc - put a smile on her face, she could actually be really popular and attractive I'd think. Especially in this day and age of "acceptance" because she's kinda thick - but not thick enough to be fat. It would have been a comfortable middle ground people related to.

How did she go from "kinda cute" to "middle aged fat mum" in less than 2 years?

Attached: dfd4fee8b212c100e10efb6efe77159a.jpg (500x281, 34K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Attached: dis_nigga.jpg (451x356, 28K)

No she actually started off as an artist

money, tons of eating, and not giving a fuck
and niggers

Attached: IEqgfPH.jpg (240x240, 18K)

If we ignore the fact her fanbase is edgy 14 year olds, she is actually kinda good music-wise. her lyrics make sense and are not just retarded earworms. And her voice is not autotuned to shit.
I genuinely like some of her songs.
And would marry and spend the rest of my life with the shit outta her

Tyrone strikes again!

Anyone should want to marry her, she will be dead within 5 years and then you get whatever money she didn't snort/inject/eat.

It's just a good investment.

i think she's hot and her music is catchy. idk

I know a couple girls just like her, or at least they look, dress and carry themselves like her.
If she's anything like them, she's a clever THOT, pretending she's into some niche group of interests so she looks like she thinks for herself. It's purely a trick, however - if it weren't for her meme song she'd likely be exposing her soles on Twitch.
Probably alright to hang out with though, as long as she's not whoring up our social circle

But she can sing though. Have you heard ocean eyes?

Check out the big brain on user!
You a smart motherfucker!

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (600x300, 28K)

Not yet, her birthday is in December

She definitely has the ability and talent to sing but chooses to mumble instead usually

She's a fake puppet used to promote degenreacy and also a weak attempt by the legacy music industry to stay relavent. She's being promoted way too hard that it's blatantly obvious.

lots of billie here discord gg/5P3n6P

Kinda like her music but dont think she hot

For factory fresh pop star #159623 you'd expect her to have more generic production. She's obviously an industry plant, but I can at least appreciate that her music is a pretty unique take for modern pop.

Not at all my type of music though

mentally ill white-trash loonie that makes awful music

gg/BcxMA2a

/fred

She's going to make a ton of money and I admire anyone who has figured out a way to legitimately create a fortune. Say what you will - she's rich and you aren't and never will be.

Worst SNL performance I've ever scene. She looked like she's gained 59 pounds

Shit kid im rich enough to take your mom out for a nice steak dinner and then pressure her into letting me fuck her in the ass.

How much more money do you really need?

6 out of 10 on the talent scale
Trashy hot
All her fans are complete retards
Not as edgy as led to believe
Some potential, but basically another Miley Cyrus

"bad guy" is catchy. hate that she talks like a gangster when she isn't one.

Fake, bad pop music, for a new generation of fake, bad music listeners

she makes music for people that communicate using emojis

Makes decent music, but she's too edgy and i hate her fans

NO such thing as enough money...

You couldn't afford my mother. Also, she'd laugh at your tiny dick...

Coal burning Kike slave.

Goddess. But she needs to start dressing more feminine.

Ugly fat tranny wigger.

He wears baggy clothed cause he's fat

is that eminem?

She has good feets.

No but she ate a SHITLOAD of them and is assuming the shape of one. Easy mistake to make.

She's pretty but underage so I'm not interested

industry created artist, fucking sucks

>image showing face and hand
>those nudes

Fucking neck yourself, imbecile.

in two months it will be legal

Legally a small moon?

Attention whore who's a wannabe emo girl and uses her fame to complain about muh depression

I don’t think I’ll ever be able to think of her without laughing after seeing this picture

Attached: 93598B0A-D9D9-421C-B1BB-EBABA022B6B5.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

thats no moon...

She might be better looking if it weren't for those dead soulless eyes.

I do not get it :(

why?

Holy Sausage Fingers Fatmom!

Someone tel her to stop eating her feelings.

Because that outfit is hilarious and makes her look like a tiny head on top of a trash bag

Attached: 92E72802-B719-4016-BAA7-249403D45C57.jpg (708x1080, 213K)

Attached: niggnails.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

"If I wear baggy clothes they can't tell I'm getting fat"

*takes picture showing off sausage fingers and extra chins*

MISSION FAILED.

Looks like a 45 year old mom yelling at her kids to get out of the damn tree before they hurt themselves.

I'm a fan of those eyes

this, she's a real life Mr Meaty puppet

Autism incarnate

Woody Harrelson had to be laughing his ass off on the inside. Great poker face. Great actor.

not every one hit wonder needs a 3 album deal and a world tour: the artist

I want to suck her titties and fuck her in the butt without protection at the same time.

But she's only 17.

nigger fucker eyes

they all look like that

Thought she was hot until I actually looked and she was BLACKED from an early age. not into beastiality

I’m interested in the logistics of this. Do you put her on her back with her legs over her head, or do you get it from behind and just wrench those funbags around?

What makes an ass hot? You may walk on your feet, but you defecate waste from your ass. Yet it's totally normal for you to stick your tongue in it? That's not grimy?

First hire a crane.

Generic whore #63,751...7 of 10 body wise
6 of 10 beauty wise
Coal burning whore
Do
Not
Want

I think she's in the closet.

Attached: 89d3fb9c7b1497c6ddd05cf78aa21ebd--window-mad-max.jpg (736x559, 41K)

her feet are ugly

wow
she really rides the dick carusell on hardcore mode.

Her 4 mixed race kids from 4 different fathers

I'm not racist at all but once I know a girl has been wogged they just seem soiled to me and I'd never consider a relationship with them. I have a 7inch penis so it's not even a dick-envy thing.

I mean, I'd fuck her cause,
1. I've had worse.
2. I'd like screw a famous person.
She's...alright.. when it comes to looks. I mean I'm sure she can do way better.
Inb4 >She's been blacked
IDC about that. I'm not insecure.

Attached: Billie.jpg (1436x1518, 248K)

She looks like a gormless cunt

Dont like her music as I hate all that fake edgy sad rap/ni6ger pop anyways.

Thought she was beautiful, and her whole "never wear tight clothes/try to hide body type from the public eye" was really attractive. Then i found out shes just another disgusting race mixing "poly" whore. Huge letdown. But unsurprised. From what I've heard it was her parents and family who made her famous. She was basically raised to be a popstar.