Average American men

Average American men

Attached: 633011E5-2248-42FB-A55F-B20E3D6F6E34.jpg (1125x1079, 689K)

They're not average, they're super pretty

Good for them

Seems legit

YES. Despite the statistics that show that this isn't the average or even close the average, and the scientific evidence that proves that homoesxuality rates are the same the entire world over, this is the average american man, because bad trolling that doens't make sense.

I'm not a supporter of LGBTQ but somehow I ship them.

Yes, I am an American home sick today and I can confirm we are all interracial gay models.

>look at this couple
Okay. Are you jealous?

Good for them. While you’re being a shitty autistic neet, people like them are actually being happy. Take notes.

>being happy because nigger ramming your ass

>average
>shows a minority in a minority
Kek

I would be great if the white guy was wearing a charcoal detoxifying mask.

Aren't this gay

reminds me of Rocky and Apollo frolicking around on the hot beach. nothing gay at all.

the nog looks like 50 cent! they arent average americans at all... I am tho! kinda fat, hate everything, have -$60,000, has a 6 inch dick but tell people its 8.... flag on my house... wut else?

Attached: me.jpg (380x401, 23K)

Off topic but why is it that when blacks pose for pictures they always have to make it look as if they're posing for the cover of thug life? I mean the guys a fucking poofta flamer and look at the picture he uses with his name.

oh and average American man starts thinking maybe some Muslim ideas ain't so bad in response to OP image

those aren't "average American men" these guys actually seem happy.

the look so freaking cute together, no homo.

OP is obvious closetfag.

Atleast Shane & his black chocolate admits to being faggots, they are even proud of it.

OP, step up and own your own story.
Just tell them all that you like the feeling of a hard throbbing cock in your mouth, its ok!

oh sure, white guy in black face is racist but a nigger in white face is perfectly acceptable

I hope this is bait, but ever heard of a face cleansing mask?

you know how you know its white face? He is smiling.... darkies dont smile for pictures!!!!

This hella fuckin gay but at least he has someone to love and make love to ;_;

they actually look like a good couple, op why are you on their dick you closet homo faggot

Fat, angry, immobile in mind and body....