Do you beleive in Christ, our savior?

Do you beleive in Christ, our savior?

Attached: 853104C2-712C-4315-B6F3-5B41E6577FFE.jpg (450x575, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephus_on_Jesus
content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1850111,00.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I beleive in him I also beleive we are being fucked with on a grand lvl. Life goes on

>I also beleive we are being fucked with on a grand lvl
not op but can you elaborate?

I do not.

Attached: dr who.gif (360x288, 1.58M)

yes

I don't believe in him as 'son of god'. But I do admire him. Given all the hate and lies spread about Jews, it's rather impressive to see one getting half the world on their knees for him.

Definitely yes.

then you are doomed

Yes, I do. Do I believe I am getting into Heaven? No, I don't. That is why I go about telling people about scripture. I want them to get it early that way they might refrain from making more decisions they will later regret. Not out of fear of punishment, but simply because we all have regrets. I already do not want to exist. So I would like to give people the gospel with the hope that they won't get to the point I'm at. Most people want to live, despite feeling like they want to end it. They just wish that their lives were better really. I do not wish to exist. Not in this life, and not in the hereafter. I do not know if that will change in the future. But currently, I am solid on this. I don't want others to feel that way, so I tell them about Christ. I want them to want to live.

I don't believe in any religious entity.

This is either a god teir shitpost, or you actually want jesus to cum inside you.

What are you? An idiot? What kind of response is that? You know, atheists don't have to be such losers. They just seem to go out of their way to be. A very curious thing. It's as though you truly can't help yourselves sometimes.

>implying I'm an atheist
I'm gonna mark you down as a shitposter.

no. I also don't believe in the tooth fairy, Easter bunny, santa Claus, etc. you have no problem with me not believing in those fictional characters though.

Belief in the supernatural is a neurological disorder.

Why wouldn't you be? What are you then? A Buddhist? A Wiccan? Do you belong to the temple of Zeus? And if you were a fellow believer in God, then I'd be all the more curious as to why you would stoop to this level of faggotry. You would be a testament to why even we cannot seem to get along with each other.

No I’m Muslim the only real religion

Wasted trips

don't forget aliens & chance, which doesn't exist either

Attached: C03DDAF2-3890-4353-8F1C-61BC7AD0A6DA.jpg (295x378, 53K)

No. Forget your fairytales.

Definitely.

I believe that Jesus the Nazarene existed as a historical figure. I think that it is likely that he was crucified. I am not convinced that he necessarily died on the cross - according to the biblical accounts, it seems likely that he was taken down too soon to have died. I also believe that any suggestion that he is a "Saviour" or God-like entity is absolutely ludicrous.

We all die it is inevitable. So I will take your advice and one day I will die. But at least I won’t live believing fake news such as Christianity.

accurate.

Yes!, thank you

Attached: T4f1b9v.png (700x975, 573K)

i smell jehovas witness doctrine

No, but I do believe in the Messiah Yeshua

That's not jw doctrine

no, he was a jew, he was a fag. unworthy of my attention and much less my devotion.

Attached: trapjesus.jpg (600x910, 140K)

Like all organized religion isnt a scam to control people

Don't know, don't care. He'd have to show himself for me to believe. If something is real, faith is not required.

you shut your whore mouth

Attached: 1132255487.jpg (717x1024, 131K)

Site your sources.

Name one reference (that isnt the bible) to the existance of a man named jesus from 2000 years ago.

We know the names of ponches pilots dogs. But we have no roman documentation of a jewish insurgent inciting a religious reformation or even of followers of a man proclaiming he has royal blood/claim?

When I was a child, I had an immaginary friend. Now I have bills to pay.

Attached: 1564717186473m.jpg (1024x766, 124K)

Please tell me mighty Christian why exactly so many children have been sexually assaulted at the hands of there religious leaders?

> father of Christianity is Jewish
I'll take things that are not true for $500 Alex.

>religion is a scam, christianity is not
if you lack faith and want spirituality, you'll become religious, because there are always a religion tailored to you taste, while having faith in christ requires you to reject the luciferian doctrine of relativity

Fuck yeah, Christ shootin' hoops mah nigga!

born in 1st century in Judea
not a jew
pick one

Yeah because the world's governments would totally benefit from Christianity. How could they send men to fight their wars with an ideology that says "Love thy neighbor as thyself."? If the government were truly owned by Christians, why would they legalize gay marriage all over the country? Why would they outright tell public schools that they are prohibited from teaching Christian theology in their classrooms? Why is there a separation between Church and State if the government is totally run by power hungry Christians? Why would they allow and PROMOTE abortions? Why would they place Christians on their terrorist watch list more than once? (Yes, they absolutely fucking did and you can find it yourself. The #1. spot is occupied by "Evangelical Christians". This is placed even above Islamic Extremists.) Why is it totally okay to slander and spit on the name of Christ all over media and tv, but when you say a word about Muhammad the world goes batshit crazy? You clowns seriously need to wake up.

James ossuary is one of many archeological pieces of evidence that points towards the existence of Jesus Christ

Attached: 05AEE240-2729-4C63-A712-5E682CB4F4A0.png (250x202, 64K)

Why do you bother?

not a christian, they're nearly as degenerate as you roach people

Attached: momed-1.png (585x798, 408K)

Tertullian for one of many

which is a proven fake

Sure, and Mao Zedong wasn't a Chinese communist

Like the nonexistent Ark of the Covenant? All your proof is shit.

>Acting as though the religious establishment truly represents God himself.

Far from Jw doctrine, there’s not real proof roman crucifixions used a cross, in fact the christian cross was not used as a symbol of christianity until the 4th century and even now it is depicted with a circle, this is rumored to be the work of St. Patrick who may have combined the cross with the likeness of the Celtic sun god. The Idea that the cross is necessarily specifically Jw doctrine is far from a reality it’s just logic.

Well I mean the ossuary is literally a stone box that you can travel to go see, don’t get mad because I showed you physical proof

Show me proof then?

Attached: 5F4DF5BC-65EE-4D87-8EFF-B86F904A7A81.jpg (800x679, 105K)

Does Richard Dawkins represent you? Is every word that comes out of his mouth representative of literally everything you believe in and stand for? If so, you are even more a sheep than the Christians you call followers.

And if God were represented by the religious establishment, then why did Christ constantly tell those were the religious establishment of his day that they were snakes and wicked and hypocrites? He had not one good word to say about the churches of his time.

jehovas witness rejects the cross on that very ground. they believe jesus was actually pinned to a stake. they see the cross as occult symbol, which is amusing when you consider the new age teachings of their cult

I don’t most think that you’re a part of the Trump fanfare because you definitely don’t answer direct questions. Why do Christian leaders touch little children inappropriately?

i thought this when i was 15 too.

I was agreeing with you lmao, It’s ridiculous how often religious organizations are represented just based on cases that happen within the religion, ex.) Catholic Church child molestations, Jehovah’s Witnesses child abuse, etc. these are individual events that occur within the religion and then thus the entire religion is categorized based on these problems which I find pretty stupid it’s like seeing someone trip once and then not letting them around delicate things because they’re “too clumsy”

The well documented Historian Josephus is non-biblical, but makes references to "Jesus of Nazareth. Josephus was not a Christian and had no reason to falsify his accounts.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephus_on_Jesus

Physical fake proof like the Shroud of Turin? All your 'proof' turns out to be a hoax.

Does it really matter if Jesus died on a cross, I mean christians literally worship the cross as an idol when in reality it’s just a symbol that may or may not represent Jesus correctly

Nope

Why?

For the same reason you dont believe that muhammed was the true prophet of god.

Ah, sorry about that. I guess I'm so used to defending my beliefs that it seems everyone is out to get you. Of course, I don't get heated about it. It's just kind of exhausting to feel the need to do it all the time. But, if we don't, who will?

The shroud is proven to be fake but at least cite me some evidence on the ossuary instead of bringing up other examples and saying “it’s fake, it’s fake!”, avoiding the question.

It is a forgery. Created for the same purpose (and time frame) as the shroud of turin.

Tertullian lived more that 150 years after the supposed events. His motives for his works were the same as the authors of the new testament.

When will people realize that while absence of proof may not be proof of absence, occam's razor applies.

Attached: 1568564416845.png (600x615, 412K)

Muhammed didn’t do diddly squat he just said “yeah i’m gods prophet” and that’s it, no proof, nothing. Most of islam claim “the Quran is muhammed’s miracle!” which just sounds like BS.

start with this, explore further get some reality up you.
content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1850111,00.html

Still waiting on proof for the ossuary, i’m looking for some links or something...

Attached: A971A664-8757-4623-AC11-360D218495CF.png (192x191, 26K)

Yeah pretty much

because, like moslems, they are degenerate perverts.

see

Exactly, Jesus didnt do diddly squate either, he just said “yeah i’m gods son” and that’s it, no proof, nothing, just some dudes writing stories several decades later.
Most of christianity claim “the Bible is Jesus’s miracle!” which just sounds like BS.
im glad you understood.

real christians do not worship the cross. it's merely a symbol for the suffering of christ and the blood he shed for us.

Joeephus was reacting to the existing assumption jesus was a historical figure. His knowledge was limited to the new testament (which had yet to be compiled in nicea, and thus was still word of mouth making the info even MORE suspect). Ergo; still using biblical reference.

Attached: 1569994192993.jpg (700x562, 117K)

Lmao stills doesn’t give a clear answer, just give up on the biased negativity and stop shooting down any piece of evidence as fake

I love Jesus :)

If Jesus is real I'll get dubs

Have you read the gospel accounts? You do know about Jesus’ miracles right?

yes i've heard he stories, but why the fuck would i believe they actually happened?

you are not that stupid are you?

given that the entire Christ myth is implausible as fuck, a box of bones doesn't go any further in giving it credibility.

Yeah it’s very sacrilegious to worship a idol such as the cross although it represents the image and Idea of Jesus’ crucifixion

You didn't pray hard enough

your jew onna stick is fake

Attached: zombiejesus.jpg (504x641, 25K)

Hi Me, it's You, Dad!

Attached: jeebus.jpg (194x260, 10K)

Hes a good guy

Tip harder

Yes

Well not my problem, if you believe it or not, there’s a hell of a lot more power in Jesus example than there is of muhammed, it’s just clear evidence.

Ok now check em

Attached: Nt9Xgzq4_400x400.jpg (259x259, 18K)

same thing with the fish. some people claim it's the symbol of dagon, when in reality it was originally a mean of identification between christians

You're forgetting the majority of people during that era were imbeciles. Not very hard to convince them of anything.

For you

going based purely based on opinion is not very logical, there’s more proof Jesus existed than the contrary.

i believe in satan

>some people claim

not all christians beliefs are the same lmao

Could Jesus and Buddha have been friends?

I mean if a dude goes to a morgue and just yells out to a rotting stank dead body to wake up and the body just gets up, would you tell someone?

Do I believe in a poor jew who was brutally killed by the authorities because he was talking shit?

I guess that happened at some or multiple times in history, so yes?

Buddha smells like shit and never showered so no

there really isn't.