I started enjoying a girl I've been dating

>I started enjoying a girl I've been dating
>She starts coming over my place, we have great sex, literally crying of pleasure
>Today she messages me saying that she only wants to be friends with benefits

>I'm kinda disappointed, wanted to enjoy some romantism too

How much of a faggot am I?

Attached: 1570514950139.png (215x233, 92K)

You are normal and her brain has been jewed into being a huge whore. Find someone else because she ain't worth it but by all means keep fucking her.

this op.

when people claim to want to be friends with benefits they're just retards following what jews want.

stay fucking her because you can get safe regular sex but find someone else, she's not worth it.

THis but without the her being a whore thing. Romantic interest is something that shouldn't be laying around everywhere.

You're not a faggot for knowing what you want OP.

She's clearly not worth your time so I suggest making a clean break and finding a much hotter fuck buddy. Then, if she's still around, she'll get jealous and perhaps feelings may start to grow.

Or she's a total whore and you'll be better off regardless.

i wouldn't say she's a whore because you're not paying her but she is a retard and calling her a slut is more appropriate than calling her a whore.

romantic interest can't be forced but sex shouldn't be given to just friends or people you don't have a romantic interest with. if your future wife had friends with benefits, what is so special about the sex you have?

She had a chance to attempt a deeper relationship and chose the endless tinder carosel because she's an attention addict. She will conveniently realize 'its time to settle down' whenever it suits her or her looks dry up.

>sex shouldn't be given to just friends or people you don't have a romantic interest with

beta

you're borderlining incel.

she can't force a romantic interest and the concept of `she had a chance` is bullshit. she doesn't owe a chance and she's not an attention addict for knowing that.

she's just a retard for making sex meaningless by giving it to anyone who she decides is a fwb.

post her nudes here as revenge

what's beta about that?

oh look at me, im such a beta because i don't believe that a woman that has fucked around is worth being my future wife.

>Not understandings how the female brain works like a total faggot
>Agree to be fuck buddies
>See her three times a week
>She will become emotionally dependent on you

I know you’re probably the kinda guy who starts those TFW No GF threads. Just fucking do it

You're a total faggot OP, consider kys

This.

Sure, you’ll be making cum smoothies in her used up cunt and mixing your seed with niggers, but if you spend enough time with her outside of fucking, she’ll attach to you

If the had in the past, who cares?
Every time I've had sex it was outside of a relationship, as in, it wasn't with my at-the-time girlfriend. Some people know how to separate their hormones from their emotions. What's bad about that? I'm legit confused. Yeah I know op had feelings for her and she rejected him and that sucks, but such is life. That's the life of being a guy. Girls can't force an interest into you, and as a guy who has been rejected plenty of times, like most guys. Fuck, probably even guys with high body counts have been rejected A LOT as well. You just suck it up and move on. Maybe op can get rid of those emotions and just get good, quality pussy whenever he pleases, and that in my book is a fucking win.

I doubt it, I've had friends with benefits that didn't get emotionally attached. However, it depends how much of the "friends" part is actually true.

>Today she messages me saying that she only wants to be friends with benefits
It's time to rape the slut

Attached: istockphoto-921345702-1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 445K)

>>Everyone I dont like is incel
The reason sex had become meaningless is because it's her mechanism to control the men around her (OP) and she needs to keep as many backup options around as possible while she continues her endless search for something better than the last one. Love is a meme and if she is dating the guy and fucking him she isn't exactly adverse to the idea.

You're not a faggot for this, at least.

OP, ignore 99% of the replies you'll get. It all boils down to this: It happens sometimes.

It happens for a huge variety of reasons- maybe she is a slut, maybe she's an attention whore, maybe she is none of those things and simply decided she isn't interested in you romantically. Maybe she's emotionally broken.

Honestly NONE of the reasons matter at the end of the day. This shit just happens sometimes. Just cut your losses and move on, the sex isn't worth it to be honest. If you got one girl you can get another, and another, and another - until you find the right one who wants the same things you do.

Just live life and enjoy, but don't displace your morals, needs, and wishes for someone who isn't respecting them.

>by all means keep fucking her.
Reminder that sex for pleasure and not for the sole purpose of procreation is degeneracy and judaism

Attached: 29150857.png (306x306, 130K)

Then you’re doing it wrong. You were focused on the benefits and not the friends part.

Hang out with her as well as fuck. Jesus Christ. Human interaction outside “Lemme put my cum in you” goes a long way

Drop the bitch like a hot turd, she's not worth to even rape

>social interaction with a woman
>spending quality time with a woman
>appreciate a woman for her intelligence and opinions
What happened to this place?

Op here

More details

I met her on tinder, her description was clearly like no fwb etc.

She looks so into me, holding my hand on the street etc etc almost making me uncomfortable.

We didn't meet for 3 days, and during these days 3 she got upset because I called her a bitch by text. I told bitch sarcastically but anyway she got pissed.

Today she said that she doesn't see us working romantically but wants a sex relationship.

I told her why are you telling me that by text, come at me.

Meeting with her 9pm tmr

Attached: 1570425120402.gif (500x525, 403K)

To many people only think of benefits and less of the friends part. It’s a friends with benefits relationship. She’s trying OP out for a test run to see if he’s good boyfriend material.

>She’s trying OP out for a test run
Time to drop her then.
She sounds like bad news and a huge manipulative feminist bitch.

Don't listen to the Goldstein user. You have the proper attitude

Not hard to understand, she's dumping you but still wants to smash you until she finds something better.

She's dumb as shit OP

Op here again

I'm actually 2-3 leagues above her, when she started holding my hand I got so uncomfortable, afraid to come across my ex

I think it all comes down to me having given her too much attention (basically just being nice and making conversation, but considering her past it must seem to her as grade A+ seduction attempt)

So as a classic slut she got turned off romantically

Now I started talking to her like a slut
Let's see how it goes

I'd feel honestly disgusted to fuck her as a sex friend.
I felt attracted because she was cute feelingwise

But if it only comes down to physical, I can score a lot better.

Best attempt tomorrow would be to rape her or smth, hope I'd be able to get hard.

She asked me "Are you disappointed by my real side?"

I just don't want to answer at this point.
I just told her "don't be late tomorrow".

I don't know what I'm getting into.
But she's the only pussy around, so, oh well.

Attached: 6111kA98OPL.png (512x512, 70K)

you lucked out. friends with benefits is the ideal situation.