>G-go Giants....

We /xfl/ now. Goodell and fat Sup Forums mods BTFO by based Vince McMahon

>/deadfranchise/ general
>german

Irony.

We better get a Toronto team ffs. He'd be stupid not to, we're a huge market

How shook is Roger right now?

I feel bad for not really supporting the first XFL
but am I a trick ass mark for actually getting excited about this one?
its everything Ive been wanting.
developmental, offseason league with rules to keep niggers in line or off the field. Im a fucking mark arent I? just cant contain the hype.

Shadilay

Were you even alive when the first XFL existed

Vince said it’s a pro league, not developmental

Lads, as a Bucs fan, who should I root for in the XFL?

>there are kids posting on Sup Forums that weren’t even alive to see the XFL the first time

I hope they keep the race for the football instead of the coinflip and the madden-style camera angles

>Bucs
Lel

>if you didn't watch a WWE cash grab that lasted one season in 2001 I'm better than you
Don't you have /asp/ to shit up

GOODELLETTY ON SUICIDE WATCH

HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER?

I’m an official in the NFL known as a “Business Ref”.

A BR’s job is to “Protect the Leagues Assets”. A League Asset is a team that gets the ratings for the advertisers, sells tickets and merchandise in large quantities. A League Asset is a team that makes the NFL a lot of money.

A BR is not called upon to do the “Job” every game, even for the asset. When a game is high stake, the BR’s will receive the call from the “VIP”. If we don’t receive the call before we’re on the field on Game Day, we officiate down the middle, how it should be.

BR’s are paid much, much more than a straight-edge official. On top of our normal pay, we are paid a significant amount more “under the table” so-to-speak. We receive deposits from private accounts under a name not connected to the league so it doesn’t show up on the books. Were also required to sign confidentiality agreements.

There is a specific number of BR’s that need to be officiating a game to tilt the game in favour of the Asset, and that specific number is 4. If there is less than 4 BR’s officiating a game that needs to be tilt, there is no guarantee that the game can be tilt. This happened in 2016 when there was only 1 BR working the Falcons vs. Green Bay Packers game. Green bay was supposed to get the tilt, but that BR alone couldn’t get the job done. Why was there only 1 BR called if the wanted the game tilted towards Green Bay, I don’t know.

re-roll

FUCK YES XFL

NIGGER LEAGUE BTFO

Restricting people with as little as a DUI from playing in the league will cut the nigger population by like 90%

FOOTBALL IS BACK BABY

Shadilay fellow magapede

>rare dubs twice
wew lad

Nigger I’m talking about how I’m too fucking old for this god-forsaken website, yet I’m still here especially considering there are kids born after 2001 that are more than likely posting here now.

H E H A T E M E
E

H
A
T
E

M
E

Why do I get the feeling you're the same "the league is going to let the Jags win because they have a minority owner" guy

t. asshurt nigger

t. Been here since 2014

Embrace it like I have. I'm 31, but shitposting at work helps pass the time. I feel bad for people on their teens and 20's posting here. Don't you have friends and parties to go to? Girlfriends?

>coach cards to 9-7
>#2 in division
>0-2 rasm
>WC
>8-8 eagles as my opponent

Based /ourguy/ right.

Hope he triggers those NFL SJWs.

What did he mean by this.

>San Jose
>Demons

MAGA

How did the Vikings and the Pats not win an owl with Randy Moss?

Vikings gonna Vike
Eli gonna unleash Eli autism

I have a complete set of xfl football cards from when i was a kid lel

lel post proof

>xfl

who cares

sharing is caring

The NuXFL will have teams in St. Louis, San Diego, Lexington, Omaha, Orlando, San Antonio, Oakland, and New Dheli

Who cares about your pro-negro felon opinion, jew?

the tom vs time documentary is pure kino

stay eternally cucked by the superior pirate team raidnigger

>Goy, no one cares about your shitty league! We're not threatened at all! So stop talking about it!

>Brady's last two games vs Jim Schwartz
48 of 64 passing (75 percent), 702 yards, 8 touchdowns, 0 interceptions

>being a grown man
>watching wrestling
>watching a gimmicky wrestling/football mashup
>its already failed once

fuckin spergs

no way. nigga got crippled last time. might not even be a kickoff.

>billion dollar league threatened by a scripted league

???

>1990 Giants, they had a young rural school quarterback drafted in the Top 10 that wore number 11 and he got hurt late in the season
>2017 Eagles, they had a young rural school quarterback drafted in the Top 10 that wore number 11 and he got hurt late in the season
>Jeff Hostetler, a third round pick that was so frustrated with the game, he contemplated retirement that season comes in to finish the year
>Nick Foles, a third round pick that was so frustrated with the game, he contemplated retirement that season comes in to finish the year
>1990 Giants, blew out an NFC North team, and defeated the reigning NFC champions by scoring 15 points
>2017 Eagles, blew out an NFC North team, and defeated the reigning NFC champions by scoring 15 points
>1990 Giants, were the underdog against an AFC East team that would appear in 4 Super Bowls that decade
>2017 Eagles, were the underdog against an AFC East team that's appearing in its 4th Super Bowl of the decade

I hope Boston gets one so all the trashy Pats fans will flock to them and leave us actual fans in peace

t. nigger

Look everyone he posted it again!

Where were you when the Redditb owl happened?

pretty ironic coming from a fake OWG

>mfw the rest of the league has to eat crow

Never claimed to be the real OWG, stay mad philthydelphia shitter

Why the fuck do the sheagles have so many bandwagoners

Is it because they have no rangz and people just like "underdog" stories?

>bandwagoners

They are the 5th largest city in the United States, and everyone hates the Patriots.

Any more genius questions?

>the dilpidated zoo town of philthydelphia

>You will never again get to watch Brady toss bombs downfield and Moss catching them despite 3 defenders on him

>kids born after 9/11 are having sex right now

Forgot my link youtu.be/lfRAcckQz2s?t=7m6s

>this game happened this year
>little chance both coaches survive the next 8 seasons
>tfw no gruden bowl

Are you the one that grabbed that Cardinal lineman by the balls and dry humped the Chief linebacker?

How much will based XFL btfo the chimps in NFL

delete

Vince working the NFL cucks into a ding dong diddly shoot

>“The league is not competitive,” Marshall said. “We all should be ashamed. Even you guys covering them on TV should be ashamed. Players should be ashamed, coaches should be ashamed, owners should be ashamed. How do we let these guys do this year in and year out? Congratulations. You guys are phenomenal. You can’t get any better. But how do 31 other organizations let this happen? I know Ray (Lewis) is going to say, ‘I won a Super Bowl. I did my job.’ You should have won five.”

>I'm an expert on the NFL and know one of the two teams in the Super Bowl has no chance because I'm an expert on the NFL

>kids born in 2016 are having sex right now

i c wat u did thur

t. cucked fat white boy whose gf got dicked down by brothas

>I can say nigger on the internet!

>brothas
t. White person

melanin-enhanced Americans

>NFL thread dead as fuck
>XFL threads thriving

Woah...

>most NFL fans at work
>meme league fans are fat neets in their mom's basement and free to post

18+

You’re fat

>there’s niggers that unironiclly post on Sup Forums
Wew

nooooooooooooo

That was one of my favorite games this season. The Skins defense was so dominant. I don't care for either team, but it was amazing to watch.

>the patriots go on to lose four consecutive Super Bowls

What does it mean?

It's the Curse of the Garoppolo
>Go on for years claiming to be this ultra cursed sports town (While your celtics have dynasties and Bruins have championships)
>Then go through the first two decades of the 2000s constantly winning championships
>Get super cocky and arrogant about all of it
THey're getting cursed again

Anyone want to join my XFL fantasy league?

>mandrama fags invading from /asp/ don't have jobs
Oh no...

>1990 Giants, played a schedule with 7 playoff teams and had a 13.2 points allowed avg
>2017 Eagles, played a schedule with 3 playoff teams and had a 18.4 points allowed avg

Except Winston was the consensus best QB in the draft in 2015, you revisionist history shit. And if you compare Winston's career with Mariota's at this point, Winston has been better in all but one year. Winston had a better rookie gear than Mariota, and he was better this year.

Shut the fuck up and choke on a sick you tremendous fucking faggot. Winston is at LEAST the second best QB in his division. His team let him down, not the other way around.

FUCKING dumbass dipshit.

God getatan you're the dumbest tripbitch here and that's saying a lot you fucking jabroni

>Not liking the trashy chicks who follow the pats just because Tom is a sexy winner

t. ass blasted stooler/redditriot fan because their titles will soon be meaningless

I forgot how amazing that was to watch...

Is this how we'll feel when Brady out lasts Gronk?

Isn’t your white trash girlfriend an Eagles fan?

>take cards to WC
>shootout with the Iggles in the late night snow
>win 53-46
>travel to Minnesota and rape the Vikings 58-23
>NFCCG vs the Rasm, who I haven't beat yet