They all float down here

>they all float down here

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mFpzY69aHDs
youtu.be/b_UmWwUV8f4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I believe he was referring to their corpses floating in the sewer water.

Everybodys high as fuck.

Pennywise didnt realize kids mostly dont do drugs yet.

Turds due to American's high fat consumption.

Floating is a term homosexuals use when a dude is laying down and the other dude sits directly on his erect dick, but holds his legs in the air. He then bounces or spins around on the dick, while continuing to hold his legs up in the air. Hence, floating

why were henry and his gang so eager to destroy the losers' dam? their shoes, socks and pants would have been wet all day for what it at best a minor act of tryhard badassery.

back then that was their version of trolling

and while we're at it. what the fuck was this guy's problem?

acid reflux

You mean back then they'd have to actually go outside to troll and shitpost?

Fuck that, then people would know who you are.
At least the word nigger was socially accepted then

>reminder not to stay out to long or mom will have a bird

there are a lot of gases in the sewer thus causing more buoyancy in the balloons.

Because they're bullies.
He could burp on command, hence the nickname Belch.

Reminder that the fat kid has a bigger dick than the black guy.

still, he does it as if it will make him cool.

in case it wasn't clear already I am rewatching it. this is the smoking man from the x-files I think.

>they mostly float at night. Mostly.

Cute reference or blatant ripoff? You decide

Also rewatching the original. Do you think the remake will have the fun moments of the kids just goofing around or will it go straight from Georgie's death to "oh shit we have to go kill the thing in the sewers"?

>these are supposed to be 12 year olds

I'd forgotten how long it was. I guess they are doing the kids story in one movie and adults in the next. which means there should be some comfy small town summer hijinks.

Not seen it, does it have the rock fight and stuff?

I haven't gotten to that part again but I think it does.

It does have them just goofing around a lot though. Dumping sodas on the bullies in the movie theater, building their dam, etc.

If the new movie is all jump scares, and FLOATS DOWN HERE it'll just be another horror movie.

I hope they spend some time just hanging around, to establish their characters if nothing else.

youtube.com/watch?v=mFpzY69aHDs

Rock fight just happened when the bullies were chasing mike

Hope they do shit like the dam. It's what makes the book work so well, having them all hang out and play with yo yo's and shit

Richie Tozier will add some levity if nothing else. And maybe the clown will be funny.

I hope so. The interaction between IT and the losers is what makes the story. Without that it's just another killer clown movie.

But will the remake have the gangbang scene?

Asking for a friend.

What's the next step of your float plan?

I'm not sold on Finn as Richie. I see him more as Stan.

King's movies have a difficult time adapting to film. If they're going to have a chance, they have to take it slow, establish the characters and their friendship, and then bring in the clown.

Yeah, I don't know. Finn doesn't really give off the silly vibe that Richie is supposed to have.

Confirmed it won't be in. Probably won't be implied either.

>do you have prince albert in a can? well you'd better let the poor guy out!

what did pennywise mean by this?

As a kid all I could think about was floating turds and the movie was ruined for me. Glad to see they kept the scene for the remake though.

OK this is boring now. I might just skip ahead to the end.

how will they make remake part 2 not boring?

it is actually a reference to a scene in the book that wasn't in the film. it has been a while but the clowns lair is in a different dimension poltergeist style where physics are different.

Just downloaded the audiobook. 45 hours of fantastic horror entertainment.

Where did you get it from? I tried finding it on audible but it wasn't there

That's where I got it.

Yeah i just found it, im fucking stupid

Im also curious about that, since most of the interesting stuff happens when they're children.

I only watched like the first hour of the original because it was like 4 hours, but overall I didn't think it was that good, at all. What is the obsession with this movie and especially the remake? I watched the side-by-side trailer with the old and the older was unironically better and look much more realistic.

lol he was a virgin? what a loser. if only they had gangbanged bev when they were kids in this version.

It was a pretty good book and has an interesting plot. Just translates badly to film (so far).

I'm not even sure that counts.

of course it does.

youtu.be/b_UmWwUV8f4
He was cast as Richie twice for a reason

But where did this hype come from? It was a made for tv mini series. Was the old movie that popular? I bet most of the fanbase for this movie are hipsters thinking it's amazing since it's a remake.

Nah, the old movie was okay, for its time. Nostalgia made it a classic. The remake is thus anticipated to build on that feeling, and has a popular kid actor in it to enhance the hype.