Why don’t girls like me

why don’t girls like me

Attached: 3AAD07E8-5171-4A10-A86B-1BCA12BF7AE5.png (654x527, 46K)

They are propagandized by social media that no matter what they look like, they deserve the best looking men and usually would rather be fucked by dogs than compromise. The key is finding one that rejects social media for whatever reason. So you're gunna get alot of crazy ones but just remember, manipulation goes very far toward helping this not be such an issue

>Don't settle for fat
>Don't settle for gay
>There's nothing wrong with you

all women are scumbags, and self absorbed cunts that think their pussies entitle them to *anything* they desire and only do for themselves. they accuse men of being superficial and usually the bad actors in relationships whereas I have found the opposite and it is also plainly false from all anecdotal evidence. you should avoid all women they don't deserve the attention that they think they are entitled to.

bc u don't play this game: have a bump

Stfu you virgin incel cuck

>check out Naked City- Absinthe
great album

It only takes one, OP. Don't listen to the toxic incel woman-hating garbage. That shit will get you nowhere. Find girls you're interested in, talk to them, take chances, and eventually you'll strike gold. I can totally relate to feeling sorry for yourself, but it really will get you nowhere. You have to keep trying and not fear rejection.

you're a frog. girls don't like frogs

Don't listen to these idiots. The problem isn't women.

You probably spend a lot of time on this website, and trust me, this shit rots your brain after awhile.
If you want people to hang around you, you've gotta better yourself first.
You don't have to try hard to fit in, being cool isn't about being a normie, it's about never giving a fuck about how ridiculous you might look.

this lmao

> duh girlz is magic
> u needz a girlz in u life to be happy
> fairy tales and pixie dust happy happy happy
found the incels

:(

I don't even know what the fuck you're on about broe

Because your cackroids are nasty and will get infected if you don't have them taken care of.

just be yourself

Just accept that you'll be alone forever, and become an alcoholic who watches anime

We don't like you either

Have decent thrusting game, be moderately handsome, make adaptive conversation based on her.
Its actually easier than ever these days. I dont even have to prove myself with cattle and land to anyones father anymore.
Straight to the cheese

Attached: 1568335692614m.jpg (683x1024, 92K)

I'll hand you the truth user, for I was once just like you. Once before I too wondered out at the world and asked myself:
>Why?
But now I know.

Women like one thing and one thing alone. By this, I mean a primitive thing. Something deep inside them that just ticks right. They may have other preferences on top of this, but as I just worded it, its always "on top of". Satisfy this and you're golden.

The truth is,
>Women like confidence.
Irrefutable.

Some men say that women like money. Others argue that women like good looks. Some people say girls like big dicks, or men over six feet.

They are all right, but also very wrong. Women like confidence. The things mentioned above are sources of confidence for the men who have them.

Men that have money, more often than not have some confidence attributed to their wealth. Same goes for men with big dicks, good looking men or tall men.

But what if I told you that you don't need any of those traits for women to desire you?

And don't worry, I'm not one of those jackasses that try to sell you the "secret". I'll tell you freely, because I think every man deserves to know, especially those that do not.
My only requirement is that this thread is kept alive.

Attached: IMG-20191009-WA0025.jpg (719x1073, 51K)

As someone who has finally gotten to a place in life where I've been trying to get, finally, after 40, I don't need advice getting chicks, but I'm curious about your theory, so I'll bump.

The "Secret", as I stated before is Confidence.

Keeping it short, Just find something within you that gives you confidence. Be it something that you have and others don't, something that you lack, or anything in between, as long as that gives you confidence in yourself.

Self-esteem is the biggest turn-on for women. And how could it not be? There are few that don't become awestruck once they spot someone entering the room exhaling confidence — someone that walks like they're extremely comfortable with their situation, and look almost like they own the place.
Everyone has some sort of desire towards someone like that.

Be "that" guy and girls will rain all over you to such degree that you'll start believing God sent another flood — one made out of pussy, that is.

But beware, for the line between confidence and cockyness is thin, and you can lose much if you happen to cross it.

I've scoured the earth for ways to achieve this, and I've found plenty of ways to do it.
Here are three.

>Women like men who are desired by other women.
This speaks for itself. Women are, by their own nature, envious creatures. If they see you around other women — those that still haven't blocked you with the so-called "friend zone" — they will think to themselves:
>What does he have that they like?
or,
>Why are they with him?
This is enough for most cases. I have seen plentiful instances of this proving itself as a righteous path. My best example is when I was dancing at a party with a female friend of mine. She was dating at the time, and I made myself scarce so that my presence wasn't abundant enough for her to "friendzone" me. We danced a few times and afterwards, she went back to our friends' table. That night, I experienced an increased rate of women accepting my requests to dance with them, and nowadays I attribute it to dancing with my friend.

Attached: IMG-20191009-WA0023.jpg (719x1153, 37K)

I mean, this is kind of true

Because you don't like yourself.

No, you're boring, and dudes are thirsty losers. Women can be great, it's red pill losers and thirsty faggots that ruin normal or worse level women.

Nailed it. I wear a fucking tiara and full length fur, but hot women fuck me. Be less boring to talk to and no matter what you wear or look like, you will get pussy.

>Women like men who lead.
This also is just, quintessential.

Its easily recognized around the world. If you are seen by women to be leading something, they will desire you. That is why, upon reading many "How to get them" guides, I came across that typical advice of:
>Leave your friend group if you find yourself always following your peers.

I remember my high school days.
I had this friend that, albeit not being the centrepiece to our group, definitely made most decisions. He could be considered somewhat of a jock, and he would be the one throwing parties most of the time.

That guy had no trouble getting a girl, where it for casual hookups, committed relationships, or one-night stands.

He did it all by being the leader of our group. He wasn't exactly a "tough guy" like many "How to be an Alpha" guides preach, but he did have is share of pussy.

Attached: IMG-20191009-WA0024.jpg (719x1138, 36K)

Exactly, I've been house daddy for houses I didn't even live in. Daddy gets what he wants, sometimes by taking it.

except the ones that turn into princes when kissed

>That is why, upon reading many "How to get them" guides, I came across that typical advice of:

lol why did you have to read so many?

>Women like men that care for their loved ones.
Ever came across that random guy with a kid, and how girls always seem to fall for both?

Women love men who care for and treat their loved ones well.

Be it a friend, a sibling, a child, or anything in between. If you show that you care for those important to you, there will certainly be a sizeable amount of pussy flocking to be near you. It is indisputable.

This is another personal memory of mine. I was into my first year of college, and things were tough back home. My older sister had this kid, but she was out all day doing drugs and getting into trouble. My younger siblings couldn't possibly take care of our nephew, they were far too young for it, and it would rob them of their childhood if it came to that.

So I took him with my to college. I would drop him off at our house at night, but he'd stay with me during the day. First morning, I recall the flirting and the attention I received from the women at the school. They remarked how pretty my nephew was, and how handsome I seemed.

The next day I was already being offered help, and the week after, the flirting got more and more intense.
After two months, my sister got clean and I stopped bringing my nephew with me to college, but my colleagues didn't forget it.

I got paid a lot in college, and thinking back now, I attribute a lot of it to me caring for my nephew.

Attached: IMG-20191009-WA0021.jpg (719x1194, 65K)

Sorry, meant to say "laid" on the last paragraph there.

bump for the self help guru. I'm interested.

Desperation in puberty is a major reason.

> meet girl coming to do her phd here
> moved from Argentina and will stay here for four years
> she's super enthusiastic towards me, throws me off balance
> start imagining life together
> muster up the courage to ask someone out for the very first time of my life
> today she tells me her boyfriend is coming in two weeks

by now i should have learned better
at least I didn't get rejected

My "Recipe for Success" is a mix of behaviours and attitudes that I have both experienced first hand or have seen other people experience. Some I haven't explained in full before, but bear with me.

>Be a loner.
This speaks for itself in my opinion.

Girls like guys who lead, and girls like guys with confidence. Being a loner — a proper loner, someone who is comfortable doing shit alone — is a stone to hit both birds.

Being a loner involves taking risks, and women adore a man who doesn't have trouble taking risks. You are quitting that "Safety in groups" behaviour that has us gather like fearful sheep, and thus risking yourself amidst the "dangers of the jungle outside". Being comfortable while doing this is quintessential. You need to show others that you have no issue with being yourself — you are not hiding amongst your peers, instead displaying yourself out in the open. This makes people see you as someone strong and resilient.

By itself, being a Loner is enough to get them grills. You can always reinforce it with other things, like

>Capitalize the female attention you get.
Even if you start out with none, you will run into female attention. Follow the best advice I ever received for avoiding the "friendzone":
>Make yourself scarce.
Don't confuse friends with lovers. Friends are always there for each other. Lovers are different. The easiest way to be a girl's lover is to avoid being her friend. Making yourself scarce will ensure they treasure their time together with you, allowing you to use that time to show other women that you do have girls interested in you.

Remember to also treat well those that are important to you. Just because I said you need to make yourself scarce, I didn't say you had to make yourself cold. This is important if you are looking for something long term — girls may easily fuck you even if you seem cold, but they won't commit to a relationship as surely.

Attached: IMG-20191009-WA0022.jpg (719x1139, 40K)

About the dog part, the best player I studied under spelled it out that at the bottom line it was technically rape.

Advice for having confidence is,

>Hit the gym.
I know, I know. I told you
>you don't need any of those traits for women to desire you
I didn't lie. But going to the gym is one way to boost your self-esteem. We are conditioned by society to find beauty and confidence in strong "healthy" bodies. Its the truth, and there's no running away from this, but don't let if put you down. Game the system and capitalize on this. Hitting the gym will satisfy that unconscious whim of "having a toned body". You don't need to be The Rock, you just need to be healthy. Get yourself to your size's ideal body-mass fat-lean ratio and not only will you look good on society's eyes, I promise you will actually feel good. And trust me, its easier to be confident when you feel good with yourself.

>Have a life.
As controversial as this sounds, it is also true. I'm not telling you to quit the net forever, "become one of them normies" or some bullshit like that that preaches abandoning one's identity. Its just that, we still live in a society that views computers as a "no life" kind of thing. I'm just telling you to get a hobby. I'm not telling you to be the best at it. And look, if you do a physical sport, you won't need to hit the gym.

It doesn't need to be a physical sport. Just do something you can be proud of that doesn't involve the computer. Again, I'm not telling you to quit vidya. Just take some weekends off the month to go hiking, play some ball, or even sky-dive if you're up for it. Until we evolve as a society to accept other alternative forms of hobbies as "decent things to do with one's time", you must conform with society to at least a certain degree, if you want a large number of girls to be interested in you. Again, and I feel like I cannot stress this enough:
>This is optional.
It just serves as ways to reinforce the seduction core.

Attached: IMG-20190723-WA0000.jpg (720x1280, 443K)