amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/
youtube.com/watch?v=hhVSBBTYjL8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626
youtube.com/watch?v=9Jp5TWQSOko&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

proof bitch?

nice source nigger

Gonna need a source on this, go on, I'll wait.

No, but niggers are.
Counter checkmate

You don't need proof when you can just claim anyone who asks for it is a racist.

wtf i love the truth now

youtube.com/watch?v=AGyfBBIvJwI

It says it right above the text that it's truth, can't you read?

oh yeah? Well I define truth as the exact opposite as you do, fag OP, and here's my arguement:
And here's my evidence:

There. Beat you with your own medicine.
Oh and here's a snarky smug face

proof is just a tool of the white-supremacist capitalist patriarchy to keep women, pocs, and other minorities down

FEELS > FACTS

doesn't matter

all those shootings are explained by poor neighboorhoods.

now fuck right away.

>black people
Wow racist and sexist much. They're just people. Why's this ebony frandresha being so racist

Here's the proof, retards
youtube.com/watch?v=jQ_0bqWKO-k

I want to face-fuck Franchesca Ramsey.

That's literally a lie

She's never been in a black neighbourhood.

I wonder if Francesca's husband makes her scream "Black lives Matter!" as he fucks her ass white his evil cis white cock.

That's not what the FBI crime statistics say.
What proof do you have, to counter the FBI?

they're poor neighboorhoods because blacks live in them

SWEDEN YSEYESTASYEATYDSYAADhFSEYNFHxc

Ah yes because black people are too stupid to get jobs

lmao that is gold

>linking to a monkey clip on jewtube
>still no source for the claims made
that's not how it works Ahmed

>her sources are
>institutional racism causes worse social-economic situations
>this means blacks arent more criminal than others
nice meme
i guess if i am poor i have to shoot people up

>emotional thinking

>MTV News

That has to be a troll post.

Enough of your lies nigger

amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/

You just watched Sargon of Akkad's video

If you're unable to buy food, you have to steal it. When you have to steal things you're more likely to hurt/kill a person.

*sips tea*

Poor white neighborhoods have far fewer shootings. Try again.

>trying to make a logical argument about how using logic is bad

I hate how even her gums are black

Hello is this Brussels?

Do you have Prince Albert in a can?

low breeding. they should be blue.

holy kek

Facts be raycis.

Are you kidding? It is the beating heart of the "experiences" movement within the left.

It doesn't matter what reality is to these folks, only their "experiences."

Do you have Battletoads?

>If you're unable to buy food, you have to steal it.
So everyone who has a worse socio-economic situation than people in the West should be stealing all the time right?
I mean most Asians and Africans would then be thiefs, they would have such a high level of crime that a majority of their population would be behind bars
Such is not the case, i would also like to point out that even in America they have food stamps and social security, people dont go hungry in that country as millions of other people do

youtube.com/watch?v=hhVSBBTYjL8

Dont need facts, the FBI is racist.

Black people kill black people about five times as much as white people kill white people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
>while 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.
>In individuals with the low activity MAOA gene, when faced with social exclusion or ostracism showed higher levels of aggression than individuals with the high activity MAOA gene.[38] Low activity MAO-A could significantly predict aggressive behaviour in a high provocation situation
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626
>The 2-repeat allele of the MAOA gene confers an increased risk for shooting and stabbing behaviors.

If I find you I will throw you into the singularity whether you are Captain or Assistant.

To summarize: black people are 55 times more likely than white people to carry a gene which confers an increased risk for shooting and stabbing behaviors.

You know if you steal something less than $20 total it isn't really a crime here?

Like sure people may get mad, but it's the minimum a court is willing to devote resources to in a squabble. They generally don't even like $100 or $200 disputes, just not worth a judge.

However courts do pay far more attention if you arm yourself, threaten people, and assault or kill people.

Except that actually, they are.

>Hello?
>Lissen hur nigger...

>gibsmedat and I'll stop killing you
Quite the racket you guys have going on.

>Checkmate

Do you even chess? Do you even know how the game is played? Do you even source? Post some lame BLM infographic with no evidence to back up your claim. That's not how it works that's not how any of this works

I've seen some people use this 'argument' before.
Then I think there was some marxist textbook on wikipedia saying that this "attack logic" is an actual tactic.

Proof = racism you fucking racist sexist racist

haha that's not true

It's all about Black vs White now.

Offer zero solutions but try to prove which race is better

underrated

This chick is married to a white dude. Why are all black girls married to white guys so racially radical?

Go to r/SRS if you need proof that it's not

youtube.com/watch?v=9Jp5TWQSOko&feature=youtu.be

Name any other country or culture that runs by any other approach other than logical. What country flourishes on "emotional" decisions?

I bet this bitch only dates chads.

My god the artist captured her likeness so well

It's true guys, I read it on kikebook

Turkish Soldier in the Mess Hall - 1950's (Colorized)

Here is how the current liberal white guilt argument goes:

>Black lives matter

But black people murder each other at an exponential rate compared to white people and even police shootings. Here are the irrefutable crime statistics covering decades proving it

>all those neighborhoods are POOR thats why they shoot each other! socioeconomic factors! FACTORS!

That doesn't explain why poor white or poor latino areas of the country have FAR far lower murder and violent crime.

>Uhh... POPULATION DENSITY! See all the poor black people live in dense urban areas compared to the white people! That's it, population density!

But there is literally no evidence that population density affects crime in any way. In fact there are quite a few areas in the world who have more dense populations and low violent crime rates. Japan, india, etc are far more dense and you don't see japanese or poo in the loos shooting each other up for a crack rock.

i'm kinda surprised about the arson one. figured it would be mostly poor white trash trying to collect insurance money/meth lab explosions classified as arson

Fuck you, you fucking apologist. Niggers in the ghettos have food stamps and tons of other free shit. They aren't stealing bread and apples. They're stealing cigs, alcohol, tvs, bikes. They're selling drugs and buying expensive shit they don't need.

Go fuck yourself seriously. Poor people aren't shitty because they're poor. THEY'RE POOR BECAUSE THEY'RE SHITTY.

>can walk down white street fine
>can't walk down nigger street fine

Checkmate

WHy do liberals always put on smug weird faces when they speak?

Is this some kind of Marxist brainwashing technique?

what i wonder is if the average knows this and feels creeping guilt all the time that they're lying to themselves, or if they're really so retarded that they fail to reach these conclusions

Never fucking fails to make me chuckle.

I want to cut her lips off

into my statistics folder it does. can't argue with cold hard evidence with a source.

Basketball Americans are very obese.

No one is starving.

Nice source.

kekking my balls off over here

i love this place

>poor neighboorhoods
This would be incorrect. Poor white neighborhoods have significantly lower rates of crime.

Here's proof you dumb nigger.

>Jerry, what the fuck, I told you to plant these trees in the line I plotted out for you, they're just randomly dumped in one area
>Yeah, but it doesn't feeeeeel like a line. It felt more like a dot so I put all the trees there.

Damn. That sure got me.

literally
>muh feels :(

C U C K
U
C
K

THIS IS WHY EVERYONE WANTS TO NUKE US

They're poor because everyone in your shitty subhuman country has a gun, so people get randomly shot, which makes it impossible to develop a stable urban environment which are fundamental in creating a modern civilized society.

This one gets me.

Underrated as fuck senpai