BREAKING: Trayvon Martin's mother is headline speaker at Democratic National Convention 2016

With a theme of "Stronger Together," the official list of speakers released Friday includes President Barack Obama and former President Bill Clinton.

Other speakers will be Sybrina Fulton and Gwen Carr, respectively, the mothers of Trayvon Martin and Eric Garner — whose deaths sparked protests about racial profiling.

Other speakers on the list include Vice President Joe Biden, first lady Michelle Obama, Chelsea Clinton, and an illegal immigrant named Astrid Silva.

cnbc.com/2016/07/15/bill-clinton-and-trayvon-martins-mother-headline-dnc-speakers.html

WTF I HATE NIGGERS STILL

WE

Fucking ridiculous.

What in the ever-loving-fuck fuck?!!

They better be handing Worst Mother of the Year awards.

>DNC
Do Niggers Care
Don't Niggers Crime

>dindus, crooks, illegals

USA!

This is how Obama's wife would look like if he had a son.

BOLLOCKS

What a shitshow that's going to be. Here's to hoping the berniebots actually live up to their promise of a fart-in at the DNC.

MAH BAYBAY DED MAH BAYBAY DEEEEED

Gettin real tired of this bullshit

lul

>other speakers include an illegal immigrant named Astrid Silva

Jesus Christ, I remember when the Democrats were considered the party for normal people.

>illegal immigrant Astrid Silva

Why the fuck doesent someone call the police and say that there is a fucking illegal there?

Can they arrest him?

dems are worried about black turnout

Democrats currently have a knack for picking themed and people which we aren't completely suck of.

No. I meant the opposite of that.

Niggers have s habit of freaking out under stress.

This should be fun.

Philly is going to be a mess and I'm glad I'm going away for the week before the DNC.

>SEPTA had to pull 1/3 of their regional rail cars because of structural problems.
>PHI Airport workers are planning on striking for the DNC.
>Protests for the DNC already planned.
>The Good Wawa on my offices block is closed for remodeling so I have to walk an extra two blocks.

JUST

Basically all they can do is tell them to leave the country... thanks Obama

lel

> continuing the white guilt meme

I switched parties almost two years ago over this bullshit. If they want to lose the white vote completely this is exactly the right path.

>Mother of a scumbag criminal to be treated as someone with something valuable to add

Fucking America.

>The Good Wawa on my offices block is closed for remodeling so I have to walk an extra two blocks.

I feel you user. My closest Wawa has become trash

It looks like the theme of this year's election will be blacks vs. whites. Fun times. Stay safe, white bros.

Zimmerman should be a guest in Trump's nomination

>when you need the Rust Belt... but act like you are running for president of Mexico/Africa

Can Republicans still get Zimmerman?

Oh boy more race baiting and anti-white bullshit from Democrats

What a shitfest this will be. Glad it's happening though, will be entertaining compared to the boring RNC convention.

We live in such a fucked up time. Her son was found to be a violent criminal in a court of law and somehow she gets to speak at the DNC.

Meanwhile at the DNC...

Is she going to explain the consequence of being a shit-tier parent ? That could help.

they dont care about that

they only want her to speak so it will entice normies to vote for her because muh feels

Kek, neither of the mothers have the same last name as their son

Its just to pick up the black vote. She won't do anything, just like Obama. We don't give a shit what that nigress has to say.

And yet Republicans are the ones dividing the country, right? Fucking hell.

>illegal immigrant named Astrid Silva
you shitting me right ?

Hillary Clinton will win with the minority vote. Just like how she won with the minority vote over Bernie Sanders.

:^)

lol

How does that even happen

Where are all the happenings that was supposed to take place today America?

Yeah the one I go to now is horrid. They can't make an Italian hoagie or pepperoni pizza sandwich for shit. I just quit going since they've fucked up at least 5 of my orders.

What a cringe fest.

Black privilege is having your son try and murder someone and then getting a speaking slot at a national convention

#blackprivilege

Rep Convention is rumored to have armed rioters showing up, you absolutely know they're going to try to bait responses from everyone there and cry RAYYYYYYYCIS

But republicans are the party of hate!! its all about love!!!!

It could be a hoax, but it's scheduled from 2-3 hours from now if it does happen

TRAYVON WASN'T EVEN A POLICE THING

FUCK OFF NOGS

Honestly curious as to whether there are any sane people left that belong to the dem party and how they feel about this.

The people speaking on behalf of their party at their national convention include:
>neglectful mother of a wannabe dead thug
>an illegal alien

Their party is a fucking joke.

You'd think when running against Trump they would try to go after the reasonable centrists, not compete over alienating them.

Saved Senpai.

>ZimZam found not guilty
>still trying to push this narrative

I'm fairly certain having Treyvon's mom there is a tactic to keep the BLM niggers from starting a riot.

>They literally have a criminal as a keynote speaker at their convention.

RACE BAITING DEMOCRATS ARE A BUNCH OF KEKS

>Sybrina Fulton and Gwen Carr, respectively, the mothers of Trayvon Martin and Eric Garner
funny how any of them don't share name

Nigger mammy bitch was throwing her son out of her house because he was such a troublesome little shit. Then he tried to rob a beaner with a gun, got popped and now its
>WAAAH HE WUZ UH GOOD BOI

I swear we're living in a south park episode these days

the z trial was glorious

>thinking dindus won't riot just for the hell of it

>funny how any of them don't share name
With niggers I'm surprised they even knew the father's names

on the berf certiffkit they put the baby daddy's last name even though they're not married

I have work tonight in South Philly, at the ball park stadium. Worried because FBI user said there would be riots in philly as well as other cities last night, and to avoid the areas at all costs. I'll have to take the subway and transfer at city hall right around when they're supposed to start.

Should I skip work? Won't get in trouble if I do.

How are lefties still butthurt about Zimmerman? Did none of them watch the trial?

You must be new here.
It's not a "tactic," it's a very consistent and predictable line. They have been pushing this sort of idea all along: they let the "racists" win every logical argument and then continue arguing Trayvon's innocence emotionally.

They're highlighting mexican racism and the need to deport illegals that harm our precious black lives.

Lol this is fantastic! I was pretty bummed about Pence but I forgot Hillary is a fucking idiot and would do something as stupid as this. Promoting breaking the law at a convention is the worst idea I have heard

>the mothers of Trayvon Martin and Eric Garner
>and an illegal immigrant named Astrid Silva.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Lefties
>actually bothering to watch the trial

If you think about it as the Dems inviting their voter base to speak then you'll see the RNC in a new light.

Ayy

They can't read cursive.

IS THE IT GUY GOING TO SPEAK?
ALL THESE CRIMINAL SPEAKERS
HE MUST HAVE A SHOT AT THE PODIUM

lel

Seriously who is sabotaging hillarys campaign like this

>illegal immigrant out in the open
someone call ICE

>Other speakers on the list include Vice President Joe Biden, first lady Michelle Obama, Chelsea Clinton, and an illegal immigrant named Astrid Silva.
Trump just won the presidency unless the jews manage to rig the entire thing during the vote counting.

>still pushing the Trayvon dindu nuffin narrative

Pathetic. It was already proven that Trayvon was a fucking chimp.

Was Eric Garner the cigarette guy? I dunno why all the black activists chose to circle the wagons around Trayvon and Mike Brown when there was a literal video of the police going way too far with Garner. Choosing Brown as their patron saint was about the dumbest thing BLM did at the start (before they burned down the shitty part of north St Louis county, that was obviously dumber).

could this party be more of a joke?

The repubs should invite Zimmy for theirs

kek'd

Remind me again. Didn't Trayvon's grandmother take care of him, and his parents didn't really have anything to do with him before he died?
Maybe his mother is going to talk about how important it is for kids to have reliably family that supports them, and that all of this could have been avoided.

>when you label your opponent as literally Hitler and you still can't maintain a lead in the polls with four months still to go till the election

>I work at a pharma company at the Navy Yard
I'm fucked bruv

The mother of a criminal is going to speak for an actual criminal? Seems legit.

LOL democrats fucking suck hard.

Her skull looks REMARKABLY primitive. Are blacks just a meme?

ZIMMY STARDUST AND THE GUNSHOTS FROM MARS

>Trayvon Martin's mother is headline speaker at Democratic National Convention 2016

Are you kidding? The MSM droned masses love his.

So lets be clear here: the only speaker there worth anything is Joe Biden. He's a gaff machine and would make for an awful president, but he's managed to skate by as the oafish, slobby everyman of the Dems.

The pandering convention 2016.

They are just playing into how dumb democrats are to follow a narrative instead of voting for jobs and economy.

> Because pretending to care is real work, not creating jobs.

>black criminals
>good response
wew lad

> and an illegal immigrant named Astrid Silva.
holy kek

ahahhahahahahahhahahahhah

Garner was an adult. Treyvon was a teen so they could use pre-puberty pictures to manipulate the masses.

The one on the left is a fave of the media, but taken when he was 12.

The one on the right is how he would have looked around the time of his death.

If they know she's illegal why aren't they sending her back?

DNC gets royalty and we can't get Tebow or Brady to come. baka

This. How is he not going to be arrested?