How does /b enjoy their Balut?

How does /b enjoy their Balut?
Do you prefer them as young as 7 days or do you rather wait until the 21st day? Fried or just boiled?

Pic related, it's an already salted, 20 day-old Balut.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balut_(food)

Attached: balut.jpg (1280x856, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you must be a rice-nigger.

Attached: 1569676853171.gif (456x302, 340K)

Retarded fuck

So, a 15 y/o simpleton american child discovers that not everyone eats McDonald's for every meal, but limited by his own lack of worldly experiences he assumes no one else would know this alarming fact and so posts on Sup Forums .
This just in...some cultures don't wait for the birb to hatch before they eat it. Wowsers

tried it once and didn't like it at all. extremely savory bordering on over salty. the cartilage crunch is also a bit off putting but not so much

found the over opinionated euro

I had eggs for breakfast you absolute retard

Nope, found the only adult in Sup Forums rn

In the United States, growers such as Metzer Farms specialize in balut production, spreading the knowledge of balut and its awareness.

This the kinda nigga that eats mexican food made by a korean and feels "cultured" because his food has to be spelled with a tilde

euro eggs are special user. they invented the egg

You mean all of them?

>this

Havent had ne yet, want tha first 2b special twss

Fucking disgusting.

Imagine mistaking educated for over opionated. What a world we live in where the US education system can churn out retard after retard and still let them vote for other retards to further devalue their borderline third world education system. And I'm not even posting in my mother tongue... Have at me fatsos

I'm 34 and have been very open to trying all kinds of shit including head cheese, tongue, tripe, and (loosely related here, I guess) ducks blood soup... I wouldn't even consider trying balut. Just seems bizarre to me.

You’re such a pretentious faggot and you’re so unaware of it that it’s almost funny

mmmm bones and intestines yum yum

guy nobody gives a shit what you think

go back to Sup Forums.de

Attached: baitkakke.jpg (224x225, 5K)

>Sup Forums.de
>imagine the smell

I heard that you chinks like them boiled in little boy's piss because the you think it gives you vitality. fucking weirdos

Nah, that's not Balut. You're talking about Tongzidan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg

Wait wut..head cheese?

And you're easily Jimmy rustled. I expect it's because you're 15.
Ya ich nicht Deutsch, ich Tuareg
Abu'a abu'a sha'ablee duk duk mother fucker

Attached: scared.png (461x484, 179K)