What will he say about Nice on Tuesday?

What will he say about Nice on Tuesday?

IT'S

WHITE

It wasn't a fucking 'terrorist atttack'. It was an angsty lone person--not even islamic. More like elliot rodgers than isis.

Maybe he'll see that the French government suppressed the more "inflammatory" details of Bataclan and finally realize that political correctness has literally gone way too far.

whatever his jew writers come up with to dodge the issue but make smart ass liberal points

I MEAN COME ON WE ALL KNOW THAT ISLAM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM

No, just informed person.

We won't be able to tell, his next broadcast will be entirely in Arabic.

>parroting things from Buzzfeed
>informed

lmao

This.

Islam is totally peace you guys.

kek

no he'll be more like

"and commend the french government for doing the right thing and not making this an islam thing, theyre finally taking propr steps to stop this violent regime against islam"

I MEAN COME ON ITS 2015

>I'm more informed than ______ because I disagree with them.

Consider suicide.

>dat teeth
>dat smug face
I want to punch him so hard

Is there any bingo with words and expressions (or even ideas) he's going to say?

They only call it a terrorist attack so the insurance companies don't have to pay out.

THE REAL VICTIMS ARE THE MUSLIMS WHO ARE VICTIMS OF ISLAMOPHOBIA!

>Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel

>not islamic

>"lol this is the changing face of yurup we should be worried about"
>everyone in europe keeps getting killed by terrorists

P O T T E R Y

>let's be honest here
>we all wish that the evil man who committed said crime may rot in hell... or worse... May he be forced to listen to Nigel Farage's speeches on a continuous loop until he dies of old age

audience members from laughs

>but come on
>calling this act of crime as terrorist attack is already a stupid thing to do but somehow
raises his finger
>SOMEHOW, some way
>trying to relate this attack to Muslim (allahu akbar) people, how can people say that???
>it's 2016 and people are fearmongering, trying to smear it on Muslims (allahu akbar)
>I can't even imagine how can anyone be this stupid
>it's almost as stupid as Trump's haircut

audince members cry from laughter

Calling it right now, he's going to virtue signal about 'oooh hoow could thiss haapeen ooh maaaan' for a bit and then go on about Islamophobia for the rest of the show. Guaranteed.