MIKE PENCE is a NEUTRAL pick for VP

youtube.com/watch?v=_-iOtRlDbzQ

i dont mind this guy

God I hate him so much. He was talking shit about Trump on Twitter just months ago. Fuck him, and fuck any campaign he is on.

fuck you, you fedora waering weab-shit, he's doing Gods work

It doesn't matter that Mike hates him, Trump gave him VP as a way to easily win his state. You're a fucking retard and should kill yourself. If you attempt to argue then you literally don't know how politics work, and are citing idiocy.

Agreed.

>Trump gave him VP as a way to easily win his state
There are more important states to worry about than fucking Indiana you retard.

Don't mind me I'm just a shill :^)

1/3

does anybody think he picked Pence because he's the only VP he could trust...

2/3

;^)

See ya

3/3

Nigel Farage for VP

he's there to deliver Ohio, not indiana

Yeah you're right you fucking cunt but California is a no go and the rest of the governors are shilled.

Fuck you, I live in Indiana.

Please help...

Spamming is bannable offense

Hurry up and pay for my wall narco

Indiana already hates Pence, don't see why Ohio would give a fuck about their governor.

Who said anything about CA? PA, VA, etc. are all more important since Trump has a chance in those states.

I just mean that Indiana is likely going to go red anyway, not that I don't care about you Indiana-kun.

>Religious freedom law
Does this include teaching creationism to kids?

It's not spamming, it's related to the thread.

You're just ass hurt that you're being exposed.

all it does is make it so that people can stand up for their religious liberties. For example, a baker choosing not to make a cake for a same- sex wedding, because the baker does not believe is such weddings.

I live in Ohio. Not only does no one here know who pence is, but we all like Kasich better than Trump.

I for one am proud that our governor has the integrity to stay with his home state instead of jumping into the limelight to chase VP dreams.

Pence has literally no pull over Ohio or PA.

Now you dumb mongol faggot. It just means the gays can't sue religious businesses for refusing service.

Shut up, dirty Scandi scum. You don't even live here!

You're acting like Trump hasn't won a majority of the states. Unlike what the fake polls say Trump is winning this election. Indiana and Ohio are on the edge of the shill, having a highly rated political backer will raise Trump's real numbers.

Why would I want to live there? Vast majority of adults in America are overweight, 40 percent of the population takes the bible seriously and literally as we speak I'm sitting in a hospital bed 5 hours after waking up from surgery.