Hickok45 here

hickok45 here,

And today we will be shooting some negroes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kNlPsupx6Ks
youtu.be/s30IjVts73M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's a genuinely nice dude, leave him out of this.

Anyone else read it in his voice?

You know what everyone was thinking watching this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=kNlPsupx6Ks

leave my weapomfu husbando out of this

Keep the hood safe H

That dude is awesome, he has some really subtle jokes that go whistling over my head the first time. He has that look like "if you believe this, well, you probably shouldn't own a gun". really funny guy.

>not owning at least a gas pistol to disorient the coons and mudslimes in the upcoming race war in the US and Europe

where is the original photo of the niglet

Yup

he's having so much fun, it's like watching a little boy getting super excited and happy over his new transformer toys!

hes actually racist as fuck. his nephew said he deny blacks from befriending him on facebook and never talks to non whites in public. There is this one time where he was in gas station and he had to call up his son to talk to the cashier because she's a latina.

i dont know if he's redpilled or just a batshit crazy old man.

Source or fuck off faggot.

sounds perfectly normal to me

God, I can't wait to be a grandfather. Going to be loads of fun taking the grandkids out to my range

Sauce...

...and thats supposed to make us hate the guy?

He's friends with Colion Noir, given shoutouts to him.

Oh yeah

Nice 5 quints

its a vine where the nigglet is running away from his momma that is gonna hit him with a lightsaber

he uses the monkey to give him more views. do not mistake yourself. hickok45 hates niggers just like Sup Forums does.

If this is true, it's fucking hilarious.

Hicock is great
>"hey guys Hicock here, and today we're gonna shoot this PTR91"
>"let's see if wecan hit the gong"
>hits gong
>giggles

I wish I could have as much fun as him, his shooting range is cool

I didn't think I could admire him any more than I already did...

>can repeatedly hit gong from 80 yds away with pistols all day long.
how?

Hickok 4 prez

Awww, come on now. Leave Hickock 45 outta all this. Fucking pol, I swear. We ruin everything good.

He Doesn't like trump
Kek

It's so simple yet so heart warming to watch, I'm really glad gun control has blown over again and now everyone's focused on the terrorist like blm, poor Hitchkok would be nothing without his firearms

doesn't matter, I don't even know if I "like" Trump, but he is all we got. Hickock said he would vote for Trump regardless, so...

DELETE THIS

Ayo wassup, nignog45 here.

And today we finna look at dat Hi-Point here. (bang bang bang) SHIIIIIIEEEET NIGGA, dem sight be right on, fuckin' dat steel plate right up. Let's load anutha clip up and bust some caps inna dat punk-ass 2 Liter.

>nignog45

Hicock in a gun fight with Jerry Miculek
Who wins?

one can only wish

PWABLUM SOLVUH

Miculek, no doubt. Nigga has world records.

>tfw hickock and miculek will never be your grandpas

Hello America, Trump45 here, and today we are gonna test out this milsurp rifle my grandfather used to hunt kebabs

pure fucking slander
how dare you

I wish this was true. I would send him my wage directly

But it's not and you know it. Too bad it's not.

>No mention of Bud's Gun Shop or Federal ammo

0/10

Yep

Love this guy

Hickok loves Israel and IMI guns.

His video on Uzi is must watch

youtu.be/s30IjVts73M

are his videos apex comfy?

>lives close to me
>goes to NRA conventions in the area
>have never gone

gotta do it soon. Also, I'd feel like a manlet next to him

>actual 5'7 manlet
>hickok claims to be 6'8
fug

>6'4
>70 yr old+ hickok45 still dwarfs me

fug

Shame tall people die younger

This guy must spend a lot of money on sodey pop. He should just go the fuckin recycling center and fill them with colored water.

>dual MP40
OY VEY, REMEMBER THE SIX MILLION DEWS

I saw Hickok45 at a gun store in Tennessee and congratulated him on his prodigious YouTube channel, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen clips in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be busy and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the clips and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any 'electrical interfettence', and then turned around and winked at me. After she scanned each clip and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by saying "lets try a ram" really loud.

> SIX MILLION DEWS
Have a (you).

Everytime