When did Mexican-Americans ditch cholo culture and start being wannabe blacks?

When did Mexican-Americans ditch cholo culture and start being wannabe blacks?

Attached: 1570598352395.png (1442x800, 738K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pTVhWKi8SrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Xhcw1EYf89k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mexicans don't like Blacks

Cultural integration Jew bullshit.

Tons of Mexican-Americans copy black people. Anyone who lives in the US would know this

Is it really the Jews fault? Do you think Jews encouraged Latinos to act black so that a larger chunk of the US population would engage in that degenerate subculture?

It's jew bullshit like other user said

Not true at all. Maybe in San Francisco but not in southern California. Usually Chicano gangs frown upon members who embrace black culture and say nigga. People outside of chicano gang culture, well that's a different story. So many different sub cultures within the Chicano community from greasers, metal heads, punks, white washed, cholos, taggers etc.

I live in Los Angeles. Mexican hate blacks and cholo culture/ gang banger culture still exists. in fact, the reason why the gangs are all Mexican now is Because they fucking shot and killed all the black bloods and crips and took over the drug game from the niggers.

Neither do most blacks if the murder rate is anything to go by.

You're lying, Mexicans in SoCal say nigga all the time.
I'm talking about the ones under 35, I don't care about the middle aged cholos that are still around.

The less variables there are the easier manipulation and control become.

What's the Chicano equivalent of a wigger? Because it seems like at least 1/3 of them nationwide are part of it.

Do you think they'll try to push white people into it, or do they intentionally want to leave out white people to create a singular cultural rift?

Mexican here. Were quite racist as a whole culture against blacks. Basically it's because when we crossed the border we were forced to live in black areas and neighborhoods because of where social services sent us. We started to hate niggers because they were all thieves and criminals and had no values or family structure. IDK what you're talking about OP.

HEY-OOOOO

everyone says nigga in socal. duh. white boys too. wtf are you talking about?

Chicanos act black everywhere, it's not just places like Compton and Watts where they live with blacks.
There are barely any black people in Colorado, yet Chicanos there say nigga all the time

liar. White people do not say nigga unless they're between 14-18 and have a lot of black friends. Even then they don't post it all over social media like Mexicans do.

All people part of the slave caste, even the lesser members of their own kind in time. There can only be few masters to many slaves.

For now the cultural Them and Us is useful.

I say "my nigga" ironically all the time in Los Angeles. nobody bats an eye. are you really under the impression that regular people irl can't say the word jokingly if your intent isn't to insult somebody? what, are you autistic?

You didn't finish reading my post you fucking retard. Gangs who rock the 13 in their gang like for example Varrio BBR13 have rules and strict guide lines from sureños. You can't say nigga or you get "taxed" (your ass kicked) and that applies to OGs and youngsters. There is also rules in County jail and Prison (whether you claim "homie" or "sureño") in regards to using other cultures slang/mannerisms. They will also get you taxes if you use anything either than Chicano or Mexican culture.

Like I mentioned in my other post, any other Mexican American not involved in Chicano gang culture, that's a different story. They say nigga act black , act white, are weebs are whatever the fuck they wannabe because they don't have to follow strict guide lines. Don't speak about shit you don't know you fucking buster

Dude, it's just a word. People don't get butthurt if they hear it spoken in the real world. Where do you live and what are you basing this nonsense on?

California doesn't count as a normal part of society. You fuckers will bring the whole world down with your bullshit.

Saying nigga unironically is absolutely "trying to act black". The only white people here in New York who say nigga are literal wiggers

omg. you so full of shit. gangs don't have strict rules like that applying to speech. you're fucking retarded. do you really think that in prison people can't utter words?

that is just part of it you retard. There's a difference between saying it here and there and using it in every sentence in an effort to copy black people.
Not just nigga but "we was", and the other ebonic shit like leaving out conjunctions.

You're out of touch, Mexicans even say nigga in JAIL now. And I'm referring to gang members from LA

Aside from this not being true, who gives a fuck about one subset of gang members? I'm talking about regular Chicanos and a lot of them are blatantly wannabe black. Whether it be Oakland, Los Angeles, Anaheim, Phoenix, Chicago, New York, etc.

Hahaha you obviously don't know the fucking system. You don't know anything about it homie. It's a different world in there. I bet you didn't understand half of the shit I just mentioned. Lol

what kind of social group do you interact with? I say my nigga all the time just as much as I say fam or my homie or me hermano or my seimpie or anything else. nobody irl actually stops people when they are having a private conversation or overhear someone say something. only if someone is visciously insulting someone based on their race does it matter. my boss is Japanese and I always greet him in the morning by saying "herro, lets make some dorrahs today." and he always laughs and responds back by saying, "well just don't spend it all on liquor you drunk mick" I'm Irish....

Bull shit. When's the last time you even went to county? I doubt you even been. Prison it's even worse

You aren't understanding what I'm saying and I answered your question in the last paragraph. Either than being illiterate, you're a fucking retard.

I'm not talking about simply saying nigga, I mean saying it in every sentence like Mexicans and Puerto Ricans do.
And I was referring to ebonics in general. Saying shit like "we was" is literal 2nd grader tier, it's embarrassing

Absolute wiggers

im not talking about badly spoken English. im just talking about using racist terms ironically. no one cares unless its directed as an insult.

I'm not even talking about the term "nigga" itself. I was referring to using it to try to be black, like using it in every sentence.

oh and those fucking haircuts
Mexicans have the opposite hair texture of black people, yet try to copy the hairstyles of black men
So you have those weird looking straight hair fades and ceasars

how old are you? if you're under 25 then your legit retarded and have no idea what it's really like in the real world. you're getting all your info from the internet and social media. I bet you don't socialize much and haven't traveled out of your city. internet and social media are not indicitive of the real world. the outrages that you are basing this info off of are unknown to 80 percent of us citizens. irl some people don't have a twitter or facebook account and do not spend their time being outraged by offensive words when they have to go to work and feed a family or study for a test.

LA county 2 years ago for rape and kidnapping of a minor. I was there for a month.

Attached: 1542952029860.jpg (260x194, 10K)

I even saw videos from the 00s with Surenos saying "nigga" (though, they didn't use it that much), so I doubt they have any strict rules against saying it.

I'm 26...I went to Theo Lacy a County jail and "The Farm" and I was a "torpedo". I know what I'm talking about lol we don't care if the word is "offensive" that's not the point of the rules in jail. It's to instill within our "members" (or soladados , it means soldiers in Spanish) and our affiliates (usually known as "homies" basically Mexican Americans who went to jail who aren't gang related. Usually taggers/druggies/DUIs/robbers) a sense of superiority amongst other races. Outside of jail, if you aren't a sureño, you can say and do whatever the fuck you want. When you step into prison /county you abide by the sureños rules. Even white people have their codes too, and blacks.

dude, I'm from the drifters. I used to go by "Mosco". been inside twice. you are talking out your ass.

Only like 25-35% of Chicanos act like that, but they have a MUCH louder social media presence so you would think that the average Chicano is like 6ix9ine.

Who was your rep?

Cholos lol no one cares anymore
Jail is different though the gang shit is real

Attached: 40211363ada096b697bae010_L.jpg (500x496, 61K)

ITT two pawns argue over which side of the board is best.

in Chicago all setbacks want to be coons

and the Chicago suburbs it seems like
What is the reason for that?

the fuck ima tell you for? I know one thing tho. I've been doing this shit way longer than u. born in 72 so you figure out the rest. u talking shit on a fucking website, aint like that in real life. all u need is a name and I gave u mine. ben the same name forever, fucking fag.

It's pathetic that blacks have more influence on Chicanos in places like California and Arizona considering Chicanos outnumber blacks like 10 to 1 there
I gotta give black people credit, that kind of influence is fucking insane. It would be like if everyone in California tried to be Asian

black have zero influence on anyone in california. you're fucking retarded and Mexicans don't emulate blacks.

blacks are the only ones that act black in cali. you wouldn't know because you don't live here.

>Mexicans in California don't emulate blacks
WHAT?
youtube.com/watch?v=pTVhWKi8SrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Xhcw1EYf89k

yes they do

you don't know it because you're used to it that you don't realize. You probably think that Mexicans invented Jordans and hip hop

realize what? idk what the post means. do you want to talk about this irl?

I mean that you're so used to Chicanos copying black people that you don't even realize they're copying black people. Does that make more sense?

call me. we can have a discussion and I'll prove you wrong. no hate, I just think you are very uninformed and would appreciate a reality check. 508 5079269

What are you on about m8? That bloke is making perfect sense. What is your obsession with black culture? Me thinks that you are being disingenuous about your motives and this thread is just race baiting. Bloody waste of time imo.

I think you guys are being disingenous because you refuse to admit something so obvious out of pride.
A lot of Chicanos copy blacks even in places like Idaho where there are no black people. That is plainly obvious. Perhaps I'm overestimating how many do that, which I hope. If that is the case, then explain to me.

I fucking hate blacks and any mexinigger that dares call himself a mexican

I already gave you my phone number because im tired of typing. talking on the phone is much faster than this stupid website and I want to get off the computer for today and go surfing.

He won't call you mate. This is just OP larping and this thread is from the same posters that post bbc and u mad whiteboi threads.

around this time

how would you kmnow that?

It's not that recent, it must have been at least 5 to 10 years
I'm guessing around 2010, maybe a bit earlier
I wish there was a way to actually figure this out

I copy the oldest Europe I can find for good measure.

The posters hang out at other websites and although I have no administrative powers on this site, I do have some on the others where I can analyze cookie trails and other analytics. Plus I have a pass so no limit on vpn ip's.

Google tenda spencer or go visit the subs at plebbit. one is called hapas and one is called aznidentity. btw, it's really sad because he is basically a 36 year old virgin that has penis envy and hates white men because of jealousy.

omg. both of those subs are cringe and deserted. it looks like 90% of the posts are written by the same guy under different alts. it's so obvious. I can't imagine the amount of work to keep that up based on how low they are ranked and how every search result on the net is nothing but memes making fun of the subs and that tenda guy. he obviously lives in a world of fantasy is he thinks anyone reads such drivel. lol

he's the internets biggest lolcow but he's totally unaware that everyone is laughing at himm.
topkek

Attached: 1556101697117.jpg (513x529, 78K)

that's not me though. I don't know what you guys are talking about

ikr?

Attached: 1545403708608.jpg (902x400, 205K)

It’s true a lot of Mexican copy the ghetto black culture look. But in Southern California the Southern Mexicans are still into the cholo style and associate with White gangs such as Nazi Lowriders, Peckerwoods, etc while the Northern Mexicans associate more with black gangs and black culture.

LMFAO
he always responds!!! hi chinkdick!!! how your grandma and aunt snookie. still pretending to have a wife or is vera dead. lololol

I love this place, haven't been here in a week, I check in today for a half hour and already tenda "tenma" Spencer is here in a thread and providing lulz. I love you eurasiantiger! your the biggest lulcow on the internet! keep up the autism and never get offf the computer.

Attached: 1540422659212.jpg (200x197, 15K)

When rap music overtook rock as the most popular genre of music. White ppl doing the same thing /thread

The Supreme Gentleman version 2.

Soo...nice one Elon!

Attached: 2621570616155204.jpg (1360x1156, 70K)

They only associate in jail, we are neutral in jail. We send our reps to talk to other reps. We still don't talk amongst each other (low levels).

This

But majority of the hood Mexicans in Southern Cali, under the age of 35 at least, are wannabe blacks

They're basically the same

While I do agree that it happened when rock fell off the mainstream (between 2005 and 2010), white people are definitely not doing the wigger thing very much.

discord gg/J4HH9h
Minorities stick together

they really aren't the same, though. No matter how many pairs of Jordans Pedro buys, he will never be black

The Southern Mexicans and Pisas are on the same side of the yard as the Whites. The other side is Niggers, Northern Mexicans, and the others (Arabs, Amerindians, and Asians). The Southern Mexicans are the most populous group in the Cali prison system and the Whites are generally the most organized. There is definitely an alliance within the jails and prisons between the Woods and Southern Chicanos. Sometimes even is maintained outside of prison. The NorCal Mexicans aren’t super friendly with the blacks but they still associate with them more. The others stick to their own sub groups.

but they both are dumb as shit and dark skinned

Mexicans aren't that dark

There was like only 3 people who know wtf they're talking about in this thread. Most people here probably jack off to traps. Mexicans say nigga no one cares, we don't see ourselves as niggas. One guy said there is different sub cultures which is true. I see cholos, taggers, greasers/rockabilly's, punkers, metal heads, hipsters and hip hop heads (the ones who dress like niggas). We are a mixed bag, but yeah most of them (at least the older cholos) don't say nigga.

Attached: 7ae9fcf748a852340bd6bcc58b9cf261.800x800x1.jpg (800x800, 233K)

but you admit they are dumb

only the ones who act black

ehm....never

>the older cholos
I'm only talking about young people here (under 35)

You know your shit. Yeah paisas are usually the drug dealers that end up with Sureños. Not alot of people know about homies and paisas. Asians and niggers are the lowest in the totem pole. Some middle easterns are welcomed to sureños if they banged for the 13.

Yeah it's mostly used ironically. Not because we feel like niggas, I know I'm Texas and other southern parts are like that. SoCal we say nigga but we don't think we are niggas maybe the stupid hip hop heads do. I'm a greaser (I'm in a car club) we don't say nigga unless we are joking around but it's not like daily vocab.

how old are you and your peers?

20's. I'm 24

Yep that’s correct, you a Wood or Chicano? The alliance between the Woods and Surenos is a solid blend of both quality and quantity. The Asians are a growing population now in SoCal so they are actually beefing their numbers up and often times associate with the Samoans. But they still don’t have shit on the Woods or Chicanos and never will. In the Texas system it’s a similar alliance with Woods and Chicanos but the Woods have a much more sizable presence.

me too
So that it was pretty young then, I consider "this generation" to be people aged 14 to 30 or so. Younger than that, I don't know what the fuck people are like but it doesn't matter because they're just kids and don't have their own culture yet.

embarassing that you post this