What went wrong here Sup Forumsoys?

What went wrong here Sup Forumsoys?

Attached: 20191010_142758.jpg (720x1132, 212K)

We were talking and it just went downhill

Attached: 20191010_142527.jpg (720x1141, 195K)

you were catfishing?

beats me

Nope i was checking if 'she' was

Attached: 20191010_142545.jpg (720x1134, 161K)

obviously a code phrase which you didn't respond correctly to, you likely didn't want any piece of it

you prop sounded desperate and boring

Attached: 20191010_142742.jpg (720x1107, 215K)

then she was catfishing

Maybe

Boring yes desperate no

You missed nothing there. She sounds like a lame ass bitch.

You didn't answer her question correctly.

Shes french btw

Attached: 20191010_142607.jpg (720x1134, 191K)

I mean you could maybe ask about "her?" Day. And inquire about those things before asking for pictures and a physical description. Like worse case scenario you make a friend that's male oh no!

What was i supposed to say user?

I sleep

I felt like it

Try posting the conversation in order next time

True but i was getting to that

Yeah women don't like being interrogated by some rando on their internet they don't know. She owes you nothing and you should leave her alone.

You have to remember not everyone lurks on the internet and asking for a timestamp is kinda weird to normies.

Am i retarded?

Attached: 20191010_144019.jpg (720x1144, 233K)

That was your mistake, you start with the pleasantries and then you ask about looks. No.wonder you're an incel posting to Sup Forums for advice.

You don't get to that, you get to asking for pictures. Emotions always ALWAYS ALWAYS come first with women

True but im skeptical of everyone man. She didnt even know what a timestamp is

Very much so

You just got catfished mate...
Are u sure she is french btw ?

Because she's a normie you fucking idiot

Yep. Don't really give a fuck enough to piece that shit chronologically. I got better things to do.

Man she came to me but you are right anyways

Yes.

You are potato, friend.

Then don't come begging for help faggot

Yeah sorry my bad

wait holy shit yeah I just realized, normies don't know what the fuck a timestamp is
I didn't even notice it because it's in this environment
You're in too deep if you use that word IRL

Kek

Get your rest fam

Learn to read you fucking tard. Hint for your dead brain: I'm not OP

If a woman doesn't feel like you care about her before you see her face she'll never feel cared for. You can't worship them be a genuine person! They want a connection. They dont wanna be put on a pedestal. They want a RELATIONSHIP. Ask about their day and branch off from there. If you'd chat with them for two days before asking for pictures i guarantee you'd have way better results with women

I was only trying to confirm the authenticity of her claims

Asking what she looked like right out of the gate was your biggest mistake...that's an immediate red flag for most girls. Then being weirdly insistent on the timestamp thing probably is what pushed her to nope the fuck away from you. You fucked up, user.

Attached: wtf.jpg (468x895, 85K)

>"u reply lately so i thought u might be busy

it's pathetic that you're spending any time at all on such a dumb ho.

And this is why you failed.

that is the most random picture. Her or he can be whatever.

You are losing your time.
Believe me, I am a professionnal for this kind of situation.

i know this is Sup Forums and all but every time i see one of these posts i get shocked by how socially retarded some of you are

Attached: 225-2255.jpg (820x883, 186K)

I dont use it irl or with people i know. I just use it for randoms on the net. Everybody is a potential enemy. We spread nudes here everyday. Those chicks are completely unaware too

Yeah...most people aren't cool with you playing phoenix wright in a conversation...it's off putting when you're being asked to prove every little thing you say.

Its not in order sorry

I was only taking a few minutes

You've been on Sup Forums too long, it's fraking up your ur brain.

So say we all.

You're a desperate moron

take a break from Sup Forums man this isnt a normal thought process

This is earlier in the chat

Attached: 20191010_145356.jpg (720x1131, 163K)

Attached: 1436030752400.jpg (655x560, 43K)

Fucking cringe

You know nothing jon snow

I wasnt very trusting from the start

Wait how did you meet her?

That's your fucking problem, you've been on Sup Forums so long that you think all women are traps or men. You're fucked user.

Another

Attached: 20191010_142322.jpg (720x1134, 155K)

She's an empty vessel and you've got no game.

Attached: 1442340100993.jpg (500x385, 63K)

A game. Its not neccessarily Sup Forums thats the problem. Its just the anonymity of the internet. I had to ask her the questions. I wanna clarify that i dont know her irl

Why u still posting? You already fucked up retard

I'm only asking because i might know someone like that

You started texting instead of inviting her to your party for voice chat.... Fuck user you're pathetic

Attached: 20191010_142129.jpg (720x1280, 213K)

Just completing it i dont know

This is a random ass person man i really doubt it. Did you see something familiar in the picture?

One advice, never ask a woman what kind of guy she like.
You are firing a bullet in your foot.
After seeing if hse like you she will continue talking. If she doesn't like you she will stop.

Attached: 20191010_142412.jpg (720x1135, 199K)

Dude, you sound really sketch through texts. Here's a tip, don't ask for a timestamp till your atleast past the face pics. Makes you sound really paranoid. Plus it seems your way to tense and formal. Learn to use an emoji, bitches love emojis. Also dont ask a woman about her weight. Fucks sake dude common sense

Attached: 1553365196467.jpg (468x571, 57K)

As for actual advice, be flirty, Causal, and fun. Women dont want you to treat them like the specs on a pc you incel. You'll be drowning in poon if you just relax and act like a person who doesn't spend all their time on the chans alone

>hehe
instead of responding with a lame hehe use her response to riff off of. as dense as she seems to be she still gave you ammo to use, that you are a 'smart man' to like curves. so play off something 'smart' blah blah. she gets a lame hehe and how is she supposed to respond? I hate this shit when girls do it and am furious when guys do.

Attached: 8049407d267ddb452c1af670eacafe03adfd5973643a9aa7efff7ca3cade3918.png (714x544, 257K)

>811525862
OH? DID YOU HAVE BAD EXPERIENCES?
clearly. if she DOESNT want another one she had a bad experience. instead prod a bit more subtle way. "go on....... let me hear the horror story"
or don't fucking talk about previous relationships

why do you even talk to this retard

Both. That was your problem.
1- you’re a boring faggot
2- you’re a faggot. You text like a boy.

Nothing in your approach to her says that it would be arousing or validating for her to hook up with you. Fix that and you’re good to go

whole conversation is incoherent
it's either a bot or she's stoned

Attached: images (1).jpg (195x259, 8K)

I get you but she replied before i could ask the question below that

Its a work in progress i appreciate the input

She told me she didnt want to talk about it in the next text. I didnt order this thread properly.

dude you both sound fucking autistic. This is the most awkward unnatural conversation I've ever read. If things are going this poorly with a girl then abort sooner and save yourself just a little bit of dignity.

Yeah she approached me in game and we immediately took it to kik. I made a retarded attempt at trying to get proof

That explains it. Fucking French people.

Respect. Respect. I actually really appreciate how well you've taken criticism here. You sound like a stand up dude. Get a hooker and save your time with user gamer "chicks".

Hehe

Yeah thanks its a work in progress. I am actually socially inept. I can either wallow in my own filth or try to change and move forward. All opinions are appreciated

This was the most boring conversation ever. Ultra conservative and generic. Might as well be pressing "X" to interact.

Nice

First mistake is even attempting to hook up with girls over a game you know there’s actual apps for that?